Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
gOoX7F.png

Overview:
Our time travelling series continues with Hentai Camp Guards. Our character is abandoned by his father.
Who will support our character who is alone in this challenging mission? Who will betray?
Will he be able to defeat the guards before facing the council?

Enjoy this chaotic universe where time travel is possible!​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-20
Release Date: 2023-10-21
Developer: Evelai
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Hentai Camp Girls - Hentai Camp Demons
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras:
Italian Translation*

h3pJBT.png E+N5Zr.png hJpSuk.png VhX1K1.gif fexeFn.gif ZLa5ru.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
If a game is kinetic and has "futa/trans" the preview scenes should be obligated to show them at least so we can see if they are hot and whether they top or bottom
the supposed new tag system will have such options... if they EVER IMPLEMENT IT, HINT HINT

Anyway yes it would be nice if we were told what kind/how much futa/trans content to expect. Some people might be looking for futa on male, some people might only be ok with futa on female, some people just want to know if there's just a single throwaway image of a transgirl before comitting time to something only to be disappointed, etc

Even if you can't currently use accurate tags you could at least list these things in the genre collapsible spoiler tag

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
The Dev's last game of the series listed it as still being a Demo. And now we have another sequel?

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
The Dev's last game of the series listed it as still being a Demo. And now we have another sequel?
I agree...kind of major plot spoilers in the first few lines of this one, for the last, seems like...or at least the way the plot is going to go. Probably giving this one a pass until the previous game is completed, so I can play the games fully in chronological order (as much as you can for something involving time travel, lol)

ななにに

Feb 17, 2023
If a game is kinetic and has "futa" the preview scenes should be obligated to show them at least so we can see if they are hot and whether they top or bottom
I want to know if it has a pussy. Also topping men is big no for me. Don't care if it's hot or not, the previous conditions are a deal breaker for me. I'll patiently wait until then for confirmation.

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Nice, now that Demons is apparently fully uploaded, I can play that, then this. Icarus, your picture doesn't seem to load...