Hentai CG pack or not? This is the question my dear Watson.

CG Pack. Do you want them to be posted or not?

• Yes

• No

• Why am I here? (Good question)

Results are only viewable after voting.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Good evening (or afternoon. Or morning) gentleman (and ladies, but.. something tells me that the female component in here it's near the zero per cent. Or maybe i'm wrong?). Given the title of this thread, I came here with a question: I though long enough about this and i was tempted to give it a shot, but of course after asking around the permission first, all involved parts came to a... black hole more or less (ok, no, technically speaking I didn't ask to all the VIP). What i want to know from everyone in here and of course - if possible - from the Staff members (since they're the ones who accepts everything and deny everything) is, should I post these?

For example, CG pack of Japanese hentai novel which we certainly will never be able to see here for obvious reasons? Like... the newest Lilith game? Or the newest Appetite game? And so on! Of course every pack will come without any trace of Japanese words, phrases and whatsoever. Just clean and enjoyable images to fap about for the rest of your day - maybe before go to bed?

I shall wait for your replies. Thank you so much for the patience and for your replies! And votes, of course c:

(Hoping to have made and explained the idea as well as possible)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Not that i'm one to speak for others but i'm pretty sure, given we're on a site full of varying degree of pervert, anything with sex is probably welcome.

It would be especially welcome from games we wouldn't likely see translated so wouldn't play.

Hell, i'd even take cg's from games we do have that are painful to play like most Japanese RPGM's. Great sex scenes, shit gameplay ... and translations ... and usually buggy as fuck, not talking about the kind of bugs usually found raping young girls.

215303j

Not that i'm one to speak for others but i'm pretty sure, given we're on a site full of varying degree of pervert, anything with sex is probably welcome.

It would be especially welcome from games we wouldn't likely see translated so wouldn't play.

Hell, i'd even take cg's from games we do have that are painful to play like most Japanese RPGM's. Great sex scenes, shit gameplay ... and translations ... and usually buggy as fuck, not talking about the kind of bugs usually found raping young girls.
+1

Reactions: brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Once again, I express my gratitude for replying inside this thread. Sadly, even though I would've loved doing such a thing, this can't be done .-.

For Staffers that are reading this thread, you can easily delete it since it has no reason to exist anymore.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Like said. For the games that we will probably never play due to many reasons.

salduhn

Oct 31, 2016
Im all for it. This site is awesome for those who want japanese CGs though:

I stumbled across it while searching for a game. Its both game CGs and artist CG packs and more. And it has a nice image browsing system, no need to download the entire pack.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Thank you, both of you, but like I said before your message, it's something that can't be done since not everyone is ok with this - VIP, of course. So leave this thread as if were never here in the first place :/