Hentai Character Creator for Games

Yurifan

Jun 30, 2018
Hi, i am looking for a 2D Anime Style Character Creator, for simple creating pictures, for use as portrait and body thumbnails in games like Lillith´s Throne or Strive for Power.

I am looking for something like the creator in Female Agent or Lust Doll Plus or Epic Character Generator from Steam.
But it has to contain Furry and other fantasy stuff (Wings, Horns, Tails, etc). It should be possible to change colors, body size, clothings (with nude possible).
I don´t know if there is allready something like this out there, i was not able to find anything that fits at least half of the wanted features.
I don´t want a full 3D programm like Honey selection, just a fast way to create some Characters for the games i play, so the pictures fit the descriptions n the game.
Hope someone has some ideas.
Thanks

Digital_dreamer

Jul 17, 2021
As options:
1. Live2d + young 2D artist enthusiast, drawing for free or for a nominal fee)
2. Any program for 3D modeling + render in 2D style

Last edited:

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
  • . Ugly graphics but a lot of control and customization on the fly which means you can dynamically change the appearance as someone plays the game. Javascript + HTML.
  • . Japanese dev, and it's made in Flash. Still possible to download and use with Adobe AIR, or you can look into .