Hentai/Ecchi Anime Sex Scenes

Aug 22, 2023
Hello, I was always annoyed that in some Hentai there are 3 – 4 sex scenes that are spread over 20 minutes of the video, sometimes even more.
Or Hentai that have 1 long sex scene and then 2 or 3 small one the last 10 - 30 sec. That makes it for difficult to enjoy it, when I need to skip to the next sex scene.
The other problem that I find the unnecessary zooming on the face of the male part annoying.
Or that there are black screens, white screens or scenes that are focusing on the floor, ceiling or other part of surroundings and not on the sex scene and all of them are lasting longer than 3 sec.

Point 1 is the Point that bother me the most.
All 3 points (1 the most) is the reason I have decided to create a patreon with the task to cut all the sex scenes together and cut out unnecessary zooming in on the male actor as well as white screens or black screens or other stuff. For me, after I have finished cutting some hentai, I enjoy it more because I don’t need to skip in a video forward.

I also do is cutting together the Ecchi Scenes from an Anime, it has the same problem like Hentai but the problems are definitely bigger. How can you enjoy it, when you Ecchi Scenes that last only a few seconds?
If you are interested in the videos you can join my discord server.

My question is now, does this only bothers me to skip forward in a Hentai? Or do you all feel the same like me and people would be enjoying Hentai/Anime more if all of the scenes are put together?

Last edited:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Videos always had and will always have an issue with pacing, either it is too slow for some or too fast for others.

That's another benefit of games, you can stay in any scene for as long or as little as you want. Play more games and watch less videos, problem solved.

Aug 22, 2023
Videos always had and will always have an issue with pacing, either it is too slow for some or too fast for others.

That's another benefit of games, you can stay in any scene for as long or as little as you want. Play more games and watch less videos, problem solved.
Yes and no. This would be too easy just to focus on games.
But the problem is, there are really good Hentai or animations out there, that would be a shame to miss them.

For me I have no longer the problem with Hentai after I started to cut the sex scenes together.