Hentai-Foundry status

GallowMorok

Jan 8, 2018
Has anyone visited in the past few days? (For me) the site takes forever to load and when it does none of the art assets are displayed, all I see are text, hyperlinks and buttons. The site's forum looked like they were running normally, but they seem to have all been vandalized they're now filled with spam threads. I've had no problem with other sites.

edit: more context.

Last edited:

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
The site seems to be working fine on my end, loaded fast, including image posts.

Their general discussion forum seems abandoned by moderators

GamerFoxx91

Nov 13, 2022
I'm having the exact same issue, and I am also on Firefox. I have even switched to Chrome and the issue persists. Official website moderators are either lazy as f-- or have abandoned any cohesive assistance to their users.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Site works just fine for me. Haven't been to HF in quite a while, but it opened up with zero issues for me.

hentai foundry.png

Their site news had a post dated today that says they are having issues with DNS, so if you are having long loading times, you might be affected by that.
hentai foundry 2.png

bgjrm

Sep 28, 2017
I'm getting the same issue regardless of browser and what's more, it's happening on rule34 as well. Like, at least images load there, but the format is completely broken for me.

Reactions: D'waawwu

basdgfm

Aug 16, 2023
HF works fine for me on desktop, but is anybody else having trouble loading it on mobile? I can’t get it to load on either chrome or safari on mobile.