Unity - Completed - Hentai Hack-Her [v1.0] [GreatherGames]

1. 2.00 star(s)

gdrocker

Bought it, played it, refunded it. It's nothing special.

The most annoying thing is how it tracks combos—there's an internal timer that is completely invisible to you, so you just have to keep throwing yourself in harm's way to destroy just about everything you see to get the best rewards the game has to offer. If the shmup aspect of it was more fleshed out, and gave you other powerups beyond just "more bullets", I might not have immediately went back for my dollar.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

SoberSphagghett

The site that you gain access to the gal from is for people willing to meet.
    You do not meet her. Which defeats the purpose of finding her on that website.

You also don't steal from her with the hacking, you're actually farming her data, which is then sold using her own bank account as a medium.
    You then steal the money in that account.

The hacking minigame is trash.
    Not enough heals means
    that on the higher difficulty you need to go hit-less.
    The enemies don't spawn often enough in the early game and spam-fuck you up in the mid-late game (2-3 mins per run)

The fire rate upgrades aren't permanent, and with the shit supply, you'll be going 90% of the time with the base shooter, that takes 5 hits to kill anything.

Sure, the model is nice, and the voice is enchanting, but it gets repetitive. Especially when you go from scratch every new run, with the same voice lines, cycling in the exact same order.

Difficulty scaling wise:
    I suspect you also have to play through casual, even after beating competitive. I went the other way around (casual-competitive), but there was nothing new content wise, just higher number requirements (I think, frustrated).

New content (if any) should be based on user preference.
    Some may want access to her address, to unlock sex scenes in person.
    Others may want to send her someone else and voyeur, after beating some "enemy hackers" units for instance.

I'm so lonely, I'm discussing how BS a BS product is, istead of just finding out how to filter out this shit automatically, permanently.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

ClickerQueen

I love hacking games like this with the simulated OS and stuff. I liked that OnlyFap simulator for similar reasons.

The core gameplay for this one is bullet hell. There's only one girl to hack, and high scores in the bullet hell game unlock pictures. @Heart_Lewd does the voice acting.

One goal in the bullet hell game is to string a high multiplier up and it took me a while to figure out how that works on the harder difficulty. It's just about stringing kills together and isn't about avoiding hits or not letting file pieces get past.

A lot of creators collaborated on this. There are several artists and several musicians in the credits. Gonna check out if there's more by this dev.