a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
but i need distract That darm Fucking PTA Police
Don't worry about her just get the drugs and the quest will go on.
Research until you can make both corrupt and slut drugs then make some of each and it will happen she will show up again and you will start to have fun with her.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You can say anything you want, but until the body or anything gets implemented completely, then the pregnancy it's simply non-existent in this game. Doesn't matter if it's in the code, if it's not showed then there's none of it.
And same question for the babies: if they are not there, then you can't label that as "pregnancy". So again, there's none of it, simple as that.
pregnant.jpg

negavamas

Dec 25, 2017
I can't for the life of me continue the Coppers event, I got to the park part, using the drugs on Diana King but nothing after, can't find King alone in the station, can't force the other officer out because the station disappears until someone besides King is in, almost completely corrupted her (checked her stats with the debugger) and Coppers doesn't show on shcool. I'm at a loss. Any ideas?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I can't for the life of me continue the Coppers event, I got to the park part, using the drugs on Diana King but nothing after, can't find King alone in the station, can't force the other officer out because the station disappears until someone besides King is in, almost completely corrupted her (checked her stats with the debugger) and Coppers doesn't show on shcool. I'm at a loss. Any ideas?
You must have at least 1 each of corrupt and slut drugs to have it go off, check you phone and see what it has to say.

negavamas

Dec 25, 2017
You must have at least 1 each of corrupt and slut drugs to have it go off, check you phone and see what it has to say.
The park event is done, what should be next if I remember correctly should be a visit of either Diana or Jenny in my office, which doesn't happen. Is there a possibility the park event fails and has to be done again? I had one of each drugs on me at the time, I always have just in case.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The park event is done, what should be next if I remember correctly should be a visit of either Diana or Jenny in my office, which doesn't happen. Is there a possibility the park event fails and has to be done again? I had one of each drugs on me at the time, I always have just in case.
Just keep playing because its and RNG thing and will happen sooner or later.

negavamas

Dec 25, 2017
Just keep playing because its and RNG thing and will happen sooner or later.
Waiting at the office right? I've been doing it for the past ingame week but no luck but I'll keep doing it. By the way, if Jenny's corruption is maxed whould she support me on the PTA or at least forgo her veto? At this point I don't even care for the event as long as I can keep going through the PTA.

The strangest thing about this is that I did this event a long time ago, back when 1.0.8 released.

Reactions: tjhon

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Waiting at the office right? I've been doing it for the past ingame week but no luck but I'll keep doing it. By the way, if Jenny's corruption is maxed whould she support me on the PTA or at least forgo her veto? At this point I don't even care for the event as long as I can keep going through the PTA.

The strangest thing about this is that I did this event a long time ago, back when 1.0.8 released.
No you don't wait there you need to come and go, walk around the school and hit the office about 4 times each day but you need to go in then walk around then go back and so on.
Nothing will happen if you wait in the office.

ADD: It could and has taken several weeks before it triggers.

negavamas

Dec 25, 2017
No you don't wait there you need to come and go, walk around the school and hit the office about 4 times each day but you need to go in then walk around then go back and so on.
Nothing will happen if you wait in the office.

ADD: It could and has taken several weeks before it triggers.
Oh, maybe it's that. I've been waiting at the office all the time, I only go there to manage the school or to call a specific student. I've been looking at the event debugger and the sequence for the Coppers event should be: Being called to the police station, Encountering King and Coppers at the park and Being visited by Coppers at the office, is that correct?

At least now I know I can just corrupt her and get her vote for the PTA, so if the event doesn't trigger by the time I have everyone else I can just force it like that. Thanks for the help by the way.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Oh, maybe it's that. I've been waiting at the office all the time, I only go there to manage the school or to call a specific student. I've been looking at the event debugger and the sequence for the Coppers event should be: Being called to the police station, Encountering King and Coppers at the park and Being visited by Coppers at the office, is that correct?

At least now I know I can just corrupt her and get her vote for the PTA, so if the event doesn't trigger by the time I have everyone else I can just force it like that. Thanks for the help by the way.
Yes that is the way it goes so just keep walking around and go back to the office off and on all day long building up stats as you go.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
When they changed the code that you must become gay to get the "Futa Maker" drugs I complained about it over at the HHS forums and aaror over there made this nice little mod that allows you to stay straight and get the "Futa Maker" drugs just like you use to by telling Sierra that you will help here change into a real girl.

Thanks aaror if your here for this great mod.

Must be placed into and replace the one there \Schools\NormalSchool\Events\FunctionLibrary\Chemistry\

Here is the direct link to the mod on HHS:
With this mod you can change all males to futa then cure them to straight female or straight male.

To make all male into "Female":
Give the males the "Male Futa Maker" and once they change give them "futa cure" and it will change them to female.
Remember that it takes time for each drug to run its course which is 14 days so wait 14 days before giving them the next drug.

@TCMS

Last edited:

Abracine

May 6, 2017
Hey!
I'm having trouble with the maid club. I've seen the bored student in every club (last time she said she'll start her own club), move the cooking / theater / music club to the cabaret, and nothing happen now...

I also can't upgrade theater club to strip club, every time I try the Sex shop owner refuse. What should I do for her to accept the strip club ?

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes