Hentai HighSchool: "Game Over you win"

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Hi, i just discovered this game and loved it, but I didn't even were able to maximize all buildings or teachers or see all the images, got that message out of the blue, Is there a way to keep playing after winning?
Also, are there other versions? I played one that felt old af, no music no animations but still very good.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Hi, i just discovered this game and loved it, but I didn't even were able to maximize all buildings or teachers or see all the images, got that message out of the blue, Is there a way to keep playing after winning?
Also, are there other versions? I played one that felt old af, no music no animations but still very good.
Well the game that is currently being updated here and there is hentai high school+, it's a bit harder to get started since you will have to discover bit by bit a lot of stuff but it's a good game.

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Well the game that is currently being updated here and there is hentai high school+, it's a bit harder to get started since you will have to discover bit by bit a lot of stuff but it's a good game.
Ye, i found the "+" version and even has mods. Thanks.