Unity Completed Hentai Mosaique Puzzle [v1.0.1.1] [Lil Hentai Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

exonight

Sep 1, 2018
screenshot4 (1).jpg

Overview:
Dive into the magical eye candish world of Mosaique Puzzle!
Mosaique Puzzle is an undressing puzzle game. Match the pieces and unlock new stages, each with less clothing. No need to move pieces around, just rotate them!
Plow your way trough all the mosaiques. Use abilities to solve puzzle quicker, and level them up! All the girls notice what you do and comment on your progress.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-15
Release Date: 2019-05-17
Developer: Lil Hentai Games -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0.1.1
Language: English, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Danish, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Thai
Other Game: Hentai Mosaique VIP Room
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

screenshot1.jpg screenshot2.jpg screenshot3.jpg screenshot5.jpg screenshot6.jpg screenshot7.jpg screenshot8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
For those of you who are too lazy to play the game normally for the latter half of the game (or for people, like me, who are annoyed as all hell by the sudden introduction of seemingly random flipping amid the rotating tiles), there's an "exploit" that you can abuse when you level up enough.
Don't advance the "Critical Hit" bonus, though. At Level 15, it gains an "area" of two squares... it turns out that it solves the squares only diagonally away from the one you clicked, whereas the Solve Bomb fixes all of the squares around the one you clicked. Critical Hit is not especially good, so just level it up enough to unlock the Random Solve power.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Vld666

May 28, 2017
I have a better question... how the hell do i SWAP tiles??? Starting at level 2 (Hachi), the picture's left and right tiles are swapped, so of course there's no way to complete her picture. Clicking a tile just makes it rotate, as it should. Holding a tile and moving it just moves the entire picture, and none of the skills allow for swapping tiles. I tried arrowkeys, wasd, the space bar, the enter key, etc...

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
I have a better question... how the hell do i SWAP tiles??? Starting at level 2 (Hachi), the picture's left and right tiles are swapped, so of course there's no way to complete her picture. Clicking a tile just makes it rotate, as it should. Holding a tile and moving it just moves the entire picture, and none of the skills allow for swapping tiles. I tried arrowkeys, wasd, the space bar, the enter key, etc...
Have you tried perhaps clicking more? The tiles go through a cycle of rotations and flips. Literally all you do is click until the completion percentage in the bottom left corner ticks up.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hentai Mosaique Puzzle 1.0.1.1 -

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote