Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
huh. I have a version of mugen called Queen of Fighters somewhere on my hardrive. It's a buggy mess and I never figured out how to add characters and shit to it. Any guides i followed never really worked. At any rate this sure takes me back.

• Sad
Reactions: UltraSymmetrical

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
ok im ollowing the instructions to the letter but on the def file of system has nothing for insert character what do i do if this happends

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
... I found a android versions of the game... I do not know if it is this guys version or not

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
LOVE the game, insta joined the patreon .. and then .. backtracked. Is this still active? no recent posts .. dead discord link ..

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
This is actually really cool and I like it quite a bit. Downloading character is a bit of a pain/time consuming and they don't all work together but it's overall pretty great. I wish they came with move lists though, not all of them even have a list on the download page.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
huh. I have a version of mugen called Queen of Fighters somewhere on my hardrive. It's a buggy mess and I never figured out how to add characters and shit to it. Any guides i followed never really worked. At any rate this sure takes me back.
Queen of Fighters I had, included VSelect, although at a certain point on Windows 10 it seems to have stopped working for the Motif, so I might recommend if VSelect doesn't work to move over to another Mugen build. Like this one

What are the controls?
In the options, I strongly suggest using a controller, any controller XBOX, PS3, PS2.

I love the pixel art and animations, but is there any way to watch just the H scenes? Any gallery of any sort?
Unfortunately your best bet is to check on PHub and I should see if I can find some old links I had, some japanese never share their characters and always post them on their own Japanese tubes.

TechTips

May 21, 2018
It just crashes for me, gtx 1080 ...
edit: confirmed it only occurs with this version of mugen.

Last edited:

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Are any of the characters capable of lewding the aggressors back, or is it all just bulky guys, weird creatures and futas raping girls with no chance of fighting back?

Reactions: Artix0

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Lots of the aggressor characters also have animations for being attacked by other aggressors, but none of the characters labeled as a victim have sexual moves.

If anybody finds a character with particularly good animations they should definitely mention it here. It's a pretty mixed bag from what I've seen so far.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Are any of the characters capable of lewding the aggressors back, or is it all just bulky guys, weird creatures and futas raping girls with no chance of fighting back?
1) There's the other Mugen thread which is more focused on gay characters 2) Futas transforming based on context.

but none of the characters labeled as a victim have sexual moves.
What do you guys mean? You mean characters going both ways like:
Milky Maid, Black RaiyaD4, cvsMai shiranui futa, Kyouko, Maji Iroha, Naedoko Yuri, Ryona Morrigan?

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
So is there a difference between this Mugen and the other lewd Mugens people have playing for ages now?

addajames

Jul 28, 2017
Hey guys i was wondering how you get the sex animations to play. I've looked through the controls and couldn't find anything related to it. The closes thing was a taunt thats pretty much it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes