4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
It won't open, I got macos sierra 10.12.6 :(
Sorry, I have little experience with mac os, so can't help much. Someone mentioned in another game thread that you have to run in WINE to play the game. But other than that, it could be a problem because I've exported the game within Windows OS as I don't own mac.

factotumadventures

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Sorry, I have little experience with mac os, so can't help much. Someone mentioned in another game thread that you have to run in WINE to play the game. But other than that, it could be a problem because I've exported the game within Windows OS as I don't own mac.
Ok, no problem.

cooljav

Oct 5, 2017
Hi fidless, plan you continue the game in the future? when you end your new project?
Its best rpgmaker game i've played, its so disappointed that this game doesnt going to be completed and that its funny story doesnt going to have and end.

Anyway thanks for your work, it's awesome.

Reactions: Sir Phoenix

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Hi fidless, plan you continue the game in the future? when you end your new project?
Its best rpgmaker game i've played, its so disappointed that this game doesnt going to be completed and that its funny story doesnt going to have and end.

Not likely. Fidless even took the game off of his patreon page I think, it's completely abandoned.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018

Hey,
Thank you for playing, but my mind currently set on Wicked Rouge and it won't change anytime soon.

• Love
Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I've edited my review, if interested. Still 5 stars, but more insight into how I feel about this game in 2021.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
This was amazing game, espacily this scene was hilarious ASF :D I realy miss this game... I just cant understand DEV abandon this game and start making game like Wicked Rogue... What a bad decision...

View attachment 1620182
Game wasn't making money, but it also wasn't out for very long and didn't get a fair shot at making money. Either way, the dev has abandoned it for Wicked Rouge, whether I like it or not.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes