4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
baner_patreon_6.png

Overview:
The story revolves around 18 years old delinquent who has his sights set on honorable ambitions: to become the world's greatest delinquent and get laid with as many girls he can, but unexpected news forces him to return to his hometown and face new challenges.
Enter the Seirin High, it's a local high school full of beautiful babes to which our protagonist enrolls, but unfortunately for him, this place is far from an ordinary academic institution and peaceful life here is not an option.

Your wacky adventures will follow the story of you and mainly your besties plus you corrupting other students in a most extreme way (no violence).
I try to make the stories fun, lewd and enjoyable.

This is not your typical RPGM game. No sprite-map, saving works during dialogues, combat is unique, nicely woven into the story.
Heavily customized sexy game.

Thread Updated: 2019-04-27
Release Date: 2019-04-27
Developer: fidless - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Length: 3-4h +
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Signature:

Trailer:

"Standard" is the compressed version whereas "Size X" is the full version.

DOWNLOAD
Compressed version:
Win (Standard): - - -
Mac (Standard): - - -
Full version:
Win (Size X): - - -
Mac (Size X): - - -

300480_0_par_999979.png 300487_0_par_999506.png 147.png 300497_145.png 300481_W8xNF7.png 300482_Ac9pvi.png 300483_AXJRjT.png 300484_Ac9sDZ.png

Last edited by a moderator:

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
"To get laid with as many girls as he can."

I can corroborate the fact that this is a VERY honorable ambition.

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
So by NTR content, does it mean the girls being used by others, or you taking control of girls that are dating others?
That kind of content will have little to do with the main girls which you'll spend most of the time with. If I ever add NTR scenes with them, that'll be skippable and avoidable just like with side girls.

bad2bad

Jun 21, 2017
This looks fun af. I will surely give this game a try if it got enough content. How much content for this 1st release guys?

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Would the sharing the optional? I know some players would say 'fuck no' to having their girls having any type of sexual interactions with other guys, except maybe showing off that the girl(s) are only the MC's (being in public with her wearing slutty outfits, ect).

Reactions: LeFapman

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
This looks fun of. I will surely give this game a try if it got enough content. How much content for this 1st release guys?
There should be content for 4 hours or even more. Let me know how it goes and keep in mind there's one bug causing a random crash before a particular scene which I'll fix in a few days. I've updated the thread about just above download links.

Would the sharing the optional? I know some players would say 'fuck no' to having their girls having any type of sexual interactions with other guys, except maybe showing off that the girl(s) are only the MC's (being in public with her wearing slutty outfits, ect).
It's a part of the story helping out girls in the health committee with their tasks.
I like ntr, but don't think that's good for a long-term story and character development(unless the game specifically made as ntr game), that's why I separated girls into main girls (no ntr, main story, funny, sexy and heartwarming stories) and others with less emotional attachment, sharing will be optional (in few scenes/quests) except a few occasions (some girls you'd want to extract your revenge upon).

BillyWilly

May 7, 2018
So besides merely clicking the "faster" button, what exactly are you supposed to be doing during the minigames to raise the satisfaction bars? Is it clicking? Is it moving the mouse? I have watched the first scene several times and I don't seem to know what I'm doing? Does it get explained later and I'm merely stopping too soon? Thank you. :)

giber

Jul 5, 2017
HAHAHAHA That fight scene in the market you took from the manga "Out" right?, that was great the game is good keep up the amazing work xD

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Meh, I wish this was a ren'py game instead.
It looks absolutely fun already from the preview and images, but RPGM...

Are the fights optional atleast? Because I really can't bother having to use fighting systems in games that I play to get off.

Reactions: rgnar62
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes