4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
probably same problem as me, the combo selection is grayed out and can't be used.
i think you use normal punches to gain first tier points then used special skills a few time to get 2nd tier points and then you can use combo.

edit: when i wrote this i didnt know how the blue and orange target markings were reffered to. but yeah punches for blue then use special hits to gain ornage and then when you have enough of one or both (cant remember) you can use it.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i think you use normal punches to gain first tier points then used special skills a few time to get 2nd tier points and then you can use combo.

edit: when i wrote this i didnt know how the blue and orange target markings were reffered to. but yeah punches for blue then use special hits to gain ornage and then when you have enough of one or both (cant remember) you can use it.
it shows the right icons above the girl but it still has it grayed out, and yes i have used all the skills except that one, oddly kotora was the only one whose combo did ungray but not mc nor takeda's.

edit: ahh now i get it, thanks!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
it shows the right icons above the girl but it still has it grayed out, and yes i have used all the skills except that one, oddly kotora was the only one whose combo did ungray but not mc nor takeda's.
yeah in my playthrough i had to use the basic skills like 4-5 times i think then it popped up. honestly it was just luck im still trying to figure it out

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
If you run out of Chi, you can also try using "Guard".
Guarding increases crit rate for counter and if your counter crits, your chi is restored at 2x rate. :) Regular counter restores "0.10%" chi. It's pretty good skill especially if you predict the enemy skills that way neglecting a big chunk of damage and even countering it. You'll see enemies using their skills at 2-3 blue marks and combos right away they got 2 yellow marks most of the times. Just using guarding can change the outcome drastically :) That way I've managed to beat wrinkled fucker without using healing items even before nerf patch.

Reactions: Dammit

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
it really needs a sleep option in his room. you can only skip so much time before it suddenly decides it's too much and wants to skip the entire day, which puts you right back at night where you were.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
it really needs a sleep option in his room. you can only skip so much time before it suddenly decides it's too much and wants to skip the entire day, which puts you right back at night where you were.
You can skip the day which is essentially "sleep" option in your room :)

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
damn... why all the girls look so beautiful.
just a suggestions,, add a little blood in virgin girls pussy when she had sex in the first time.. :v :v

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
damn... why all the girls look so beautiful.
just a suggestions,, add a little blood in virgin girls pussy when she had sex in the first time.. :v :v
Not all of them bleeds :D But I'll be redoing first scenes someday with better penis etc.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You can skip the day which is essentially "sleep" option in your room :)
yea finally figured it out, if i did skip time then skip day, it would skip the day and put me right back where i was in time haha night time.. so i started leaving school to skip the day, finally noticed that after certain events there wasn't much else to do but that.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Has anybody had trouble getting the Mac version running? I downloaded from Mega, and it seems to extract correctly, but when I try to open it, I get a generic message "The application "Game" can't be opened."

I'm running a Hackintosh on Mojave, if it matters.

Reactions: Lymediseasethegoat

Hiiyo

Aug 4, 2017
ammm so basically right now, there is only sex scene with cousin(?) when you get to ur new home, scene with Kotora in maid outfit and scenes with Aya (health committee member) until you can finger her? Or did I miss some explit scenes?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
So health committee members will be teach students about sex only with MC help? No sex between health committee members and students on plot and activities?

And you say we have 3 main heroine(Chinatsu, Kotora, Kiira) now and 2(Yuriko and Tadako) later, but how about Kaoko?
You dont have plans about her?
It's for my patrons to decide. The pools will determine it later on.

Reactions: Bryon Smothers
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes