4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
Wow, clearly a ton of effort put into initial release. Great job dev, I'll write a review later but quick summary: 5 stars even with minor flaws

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
There should be content for 4 hours or even more. Let me know how it goes and keep in mind there's one bug causing a random crash before a particular scene which I'll fix in a few days. I've updated the thread about just above download links.

It's a part of the story helping out girls in the health committee with their tasks.
I like ntr, but don't think that's good for a long-term story and character development(unless the game specifically made as ntr game), that's why I separated girls into main girls (no ntr, main story, funny, sexy and heartwarming stories) and others with less emotional attachment, sharing will be optional (in few scenes/quests) except a few occasions (some girls you'd want to extract your revenge upon).
Will the NTR be on the player's perspective ? I mean in a third person POV, not on the MC nor the girl. I think the only reason why so many people don't like NTR is because of the POV, if it's in the MC's POV they feel like a loser and share the same sentiments with the MC.

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018

I've got some sad news. Due to some personal issues, I've to stop the development of Hentai Punch! for a while. I'll be issuing refunds, just let me know via message. I've put lots of hours and effort into the game, but unfortunately, that was not enough. Since I've run into some family issues and money running short, I've had no other options than to accept a sudden job proposal in "foreign country".

I still hope to continue it in my free time, but it'll take time to sort things out.

Anyways, thanks to everyone interacting with me these past few weeks, it meant a lot for me that people enjoyed something I've made.

Hopefully, I'll have better news to share in the coming months.

Just no. Just no!!

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Such a shame that dev had to put it on hold. Probably one of the most promising new games.
But people didn't like it enough. 800+ downloads, earnings: 4$. Yeah. It's no one's fault, the game was not engaging enough probably and most people complaining about my initial vision for the game was a little demotivation. Working on it half a year hoping it'll pick up, isn't an option considering the situation I'm atm. I wish I could continue creating, I really do, but I rarely find free time after the work of heavy labor atm or energy for it.

Problem is, not everyone HAS a dedicated graphics card.
It's the fault of shitty plugin I used for animations. It's not about dedicated gpu, but the type of cpu. Old or mobile cpu just can't handle it. Or it's the pixi bug which breaks the performance. I've tested on i5 3570k alone and it works just fine. Animation 60 fps smooth, while game itself plays ~40-55 fps.

Last edited:

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
But people didn't like it enough. 800+ downloads, earnings: 4$. Yeah. It's no one's fault, the game was not engaging enough probably and most people complaining about my initial vision for the game was a little demotivation. Working on it half a year hoping it'll pick up, isn't an option considering the situation I'm atm. I wish I could continue creating, I really do, but I rarely find free time after the work of heavy labor atm or energy for it.

It's the fault of shitty plugin I used for animations. It's not about dedicated gpu, but the type of cpu. Old or mobile cpu just can't handle it. Or it's the pixi bug which breaks the performance. I've tested on i5 3570k alone and it works just fine. Animation 60 fps smooth, while game itself plays ~40-55 fps.
I was planning to sub, because I really like this game, but I had to give that up when the game went on hold (Edit: I also had just found out about the game recently).

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I was planning to sub, because I really like this game, but I had to give that up when the game went on hold (Edit: I also had just found out about the game recently).
That's ok. I still haven't given up on development. I'll come up with something in the future for sure :) Game making is my passion anyway, there's no other way around :D

Reactions: Canade and u z i

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
That is tragic, and I'm sorry to hear that. This game is absolutely stunning in its execution, from the start. This would be a literal crime against creativity if this stopped this game before it even starts.

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018

I haven't played this yet so please take this comment with a grain of salt. My initial impression of the game was that it was too clowny, and the MC did absolutely nothing to attract me to the game. The girls look fantastic, but I can't be bothered to play a game where I don't enjoy the look of my character. I have to wonder if the majority of people who have seen this thread thought similarly.

That said, what I see of the gameplay, all the mechanics, the sex scenes, the visuals - basically everything - looks top notch. I'm so impressed that you've achieved this kind of consistency with Honey Select especially. You're clearly skilled and have talent for this sort of thing. I'm not sure how you'll go about increasing your playerbase and patrons, but I wish you the best.

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
fidless is taking a break and will not charge patrons in the upcoming billing cycle on July 1, 2019. Billing will resume on August 1, 2019.
thats mean we have still hope right?

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Sad to hear this but based on my experience, it takes a few updates for a game to pick up traction. Most people like me are cautious when it comes to new games. I want to see if the dev will be consistent with time of update and quality. People have been burned too many times with one and done games. Plus the more updates means the more time it appears in the update section resulting more views. Only the most dedicated perverts check games everyday lol. Anyways good luck with whatever you plan to do. I think there is a serious lack of high quality honey select games that aren't just random sex scenes each update.

Reactions: Canade

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
This might be the only rpgm game that i'll keep playing and perhaps support if it resumes development because it felt almost nothing like playing rpgm which is the foremost strong point about this at least for me, honestly speaking i didn't liked it at first because i'm not found of tsundere chicks but it got various others things like animated scenes, goofiness and combat which let me look past my non-preferential list and appreciate it a bit and so it kinda grew on me.
Felt a little down when i saw this onhold and the fact that i've found this game just recently, but completely understandable given the dev's situation, i hope it gets better soon. This game got a future so don't you give up dev. Mighty fine work here, i'll keep this one on my radar.

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
This might be the only rpgm game that i'll keep playing and perhaps support if it resumes development because it felt almost nothing like playing rpgm which is the foremost strong point about this at least for me, honestly speaking i didn't liked it at first because i'm not found of tsundere chicks but it got various others things like animated scenes, goofiness and combat which let me look past my non-preferential list and appreciate it a bit and so it kinda grew on me.
Felt a little down when i saw this onhold and the fact that i've found this game just recently, but completely understandable given the dev's situation, i hope it gets better soon. This game got a future so don't you give up dev. Mighty fine work here, i'll keep this one on my radar.
Currently, I'm having hard time IRL right now, but I think I'll have some good news in the near future :)

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes