Unreal Engine Abandoned Hentai Roguelike [Update 5] [SeedWall]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

krubinka

Feb 9, 2019
Lets see how the Game is without Paying a cent for it. You always view something different when you either payed for it or got it free. Maybe for us its a good Game for 40 Minutes but for someone who payed for it not. :) In Germany they have a saying that is pretty nice. It goes like this: Einem Geschenken Gaul schaut man nicht ins Maul. Which Translates to, you dont look a Gifted Horse in the Mouth, which i guess means, its free be Happy or something HAHAHA
It's not. Trust me. Game's basically random assets putted together, I wouldn't be surprised that gallery with jpegs took a longer time to make than the actual game.

If you actually want to check the gallery, cheat engine finds gold value in two searches. Not worth downloading two gigs though.
UPD: those jpegs are on R34. At very least I hope they were commissioned.

Last edited:

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
Games super boring and nothing to do, don't waste your time. Slash things and a few skills and monster types and that's it.

Reactions: joehoe

Frostberg07

Feb 7, 2019
Here I thought the name was a reference to "Rogue-like" made by Oni, hoped it would be that but new characters and/or different art style. If not that then I hoped for an actual rogue-like game, a decent rogue-like game, but looking at the reviews and posts.... I think its a hard pass for me.

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017
The model is available for purchase from the author on gumroad and stated as "game ready". So dont just go accusing someone of stealing assets if you´re not sure.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This one?
Dungeon Slaves
No. Doesn't look the same at all.
wait... this is sinia, i've seen this succubus on r34. so this is literally another stolen asset game? and on top of that, it's on steam? these people are way too shameless
There we go.
In what way is this a roguelike?

Does it have procedurally generated dungeons? Perma death? Turn based gameplay?
Since when is turn based gameplay a roguelike feature?

Ogolov

May 1, 2017
In Germany they have a saying that is pretty nice. It goes like this: Einem Geschenken Gaul schaut man nicht ins Maul. Which Translates to, you dont look a Gifted Horse in the Mouth, which i guess means, its free be Happy or something HAHAHA
It means: You shouldn't argue about a gift. Since it's a gift, it doesn't matter if it's bad.

krubinka

Feb 9, 2019
trying to sell something on steam with stolen assets? That is pretty low.
Trying to put stolen assets together into a somehow decent game is not that low. But holy shit.
Even if you review this thing as an asset flip, it's way too shameless.
Even for free, I feel bad for internet traffic spent (unlimited btw) on downloading it and 10 minutes spent actually playing it.

I guess Steam will never stop to amaze me with thing you can find there.

Takron25

Jul 30, 2018
The model is sold by RyanReos on cgtrader. Its he first thing that comes up when searching 'succubus' on there, so the dev might have bought it unless I'm missing something here.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
I swear I've seen that exact model of that red-haired lady before. Is she from some other game or something?
Do you frequent Sankaku channel and/or the booru image boards? If so, there are videos of this red head by lazyprocrastinator there.

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
This game does not deserve the one star rating.
1 star means shit in every aspect but this game doenst have bugs, glitches.. at least i havent experiecend them.
Mechanics are working as well.

Because it isn't a sexgame it's not autmaticly bad.

Walking, Jumping, Running. It's OK.
In the very first area you are gliding above the ground instead of walking. Feels strange.

Combat this is where this game needs to shine! But it doesnt :(
Press A to dodge?! the controls are "WASD" so with "A" i dont do anything special besides a step to the left.

Hits are missing its impact, ok to be fair the attack on #5 delivers impact and its an eyecandy on the other hand i wished it would send the enemy flying.

Barrels cannot be destroyed and crates cannot be opened.

The graphics looks good, lots of statues ect but without a story i dont care about them.
The missing story is a huge lack.

Lots of settings like view distance, blur and and and, but i wish there was an option to zoom a bit away from the character - if you are surrounded by 3 monsters and a boss comes along, the overview is 0. you can't plan which opponent next or dodge is impossible.

So for me its a 2 Star game atm. If there is some kind of story even if its "Hades summons monsters in old greek and hero needs to save the day" it would give me a reason to kill monsters and that would at least explain why I do what I do.

Summary:
Add a Story,tweak the movement and impact, add camera distance - then its a good game!

It's early access and there you have to say the basis is there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sniff3005

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Man, this is hilarious. All the nice looking images are straight up stolen from RyanReos, and the first was doctored to remove the Patreon watermark. And despite stealing pretty nice looking assets, the guy's managed to still make his "game" look shittier than an early 2000s Machinima video done in Gary's Mod.

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
If thats true tell steam about it. removing watermarks is a no go and shouldn't be even here!

Reactions: Aazkaal

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
It means: You shouldn't argue about a gift. Since it's a gift, it doesn't matter if it's bad.
Yes, thats what I meant. The Game is basicly a Gift like any other here. If its bad, its bad we didnt lost anything more then the Time we are giving :)

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes