1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

strus94738

Aug 26, 2018
Just be reading that desciption i wonder when it will be completed. (must play this :D)
Sounds good but very ambitious and plenty of work ahead.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
so played this for afew min then I might have raped an innocent girl without saving first so I had to load a save from the loot box room...
picked the banjo and started again... this time I did the cave quest first and now I cant enter the prison that I was in earlier so I cant progress...

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

bad2bad

Jun 21, 2017
1st vers and already got a lot of content, that's good. But I dont like futa. Will I have to play the game with the CG alway have a girl with dick in it?

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Nice game
Can u provide mini map ?
and this game will better with Animated because all girl in this game so HOT
mini map? ... I'm going to research what pluning does that mechanism.

Animated ?.... My Fx 6300 processor gets too slow, movies are recorded at 5 fps

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
1st vers and already got a lot of content, that's good. But I dont like futa. Will I have to play the game with the CG alway have a girl with dick in it?

I also do not like Futa, I just put it in the game because, Funkie made me do it.
I hate Fukie

Reactions: Funkiee

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Hey man great game.

A couple quality of life additions would be nice. Such as a Quest Journal and Gallery.

A map would be nice as well. I am just a the point where the step-mom rescues the son (now daughter) and I am told to go to a sand town, but not sure where to go.
mp01.png Quest

Quest Journal
I'm learning how to do this, so I took a picture for every main quest

Gallery

The gallery is all released in this version of the game that is already 0.02 Portunhol ;)

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
so played this for afew min then I might have raped an innocent girl without saving first so I had to load a save from the loot box room...
picked the banjo and started again... this time I did the cave quest first and now I cant enter the prison that I was in earlier so I cant progress...

I don't know how this happened, I'll fix it as soon as possible. I when I translate a game into English I don't know how to play it myself, it's hard to test when my own game is in English. :cry:

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
zz119.png
This is a message for you who are following the path of evil, if you do not have at least 90 of Morality you will not escape from hell. In v0.02

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes