FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
I have to say, this game is VERY well done. One of the best non-text-only HTML games I have ever played. part of that is the art is made specifically for it, but the storytelling is also very good and the interactions creative. The specific character endings that you can easily rollback after and continue are a nice Idea that is executed well too with some nice dialog and clever scenarios for many of them. Well done to everyone working on this game for their great work so far :).

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I have to say, this game is VERY well done. One of the best non-text-only HTML games I have ever played. part of that is the art is made specifically for it, but the storytelling is also very good and the interactions creative. The specific character endings that you can easily rollback after and continue are a nice Idea that is executed well too with some nice dialog and clever scenarios for many of them. Well done to everyone working on this game for their great work so far :).
Thank you! And thank you for the review as well. Many character interactions were very fun to write, I especially enjoy writing Lana and Gou. Do you have a favorite character?

One thing to note though is that the game was created around the art though, not the other way around. If you search on hitomi.la or sadpanda you can find the cg sets used for the game.

Reactions: FFTW

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
V14 is out:

--- New Content
- New Character: Evelyn
- New scene for Nikki, written by Cryptogreek
- New scene for Sam in the Crossdressing Club
- New scene for Gou in the Crossdressing Club
- 2 New scenes for Reese in the Crossdressing Club, written by Cryptogreek
- New content for Naomi, written by SlackerSavior

--- Other Changes:
- Tweaked the persona style on mobile devices so it should be a little less cramped.
- Moved the autosave notification, and the options to save to a file / text string from the bottom to the top of the save menu.

To invite characters to the crossdressing club you need to have both at least scene Ash's first bunny scene, and have gotten to the end of the other character's routes. For example you need to have completed the Beph mission to invite Gou (it's an option when chatting).
To meet Evelyn you need to have started the PTSA route by speaking to Victoria with a high counseling score. Talk to Justine or Lily about her to get the item you need.
To see Naomi's new stuff you need to meet her by clearing content for Zoe and Amy.

Not too many changes aside from new scenes, hopefully you enjoy them! Be sure to drop into the discord to tell slacker what you think of Naomi's scenes, or write them here and I'll relay them for you.
A lot's happened since the last update. Wildfires, carpal tunnel, and the complete standalone release of Bitch Medicenter oh my! I've got plenty more to do though, I hope you'll enjoy it.
In the patreon post is an ongoing poll for best boy, to contrast with the best girl post from v13. Will you vote? Who will you vote for? As always I appreciate your feedback, and hope you have a lovely Halloween!

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
What kinda incest this game has? Is it easy reachable?
Some of the girls can be lewded alongside her mom, Lana and Mary, and you disguise yourself as a milf's son. The game isn't too long, especially if you use the find mii and nuclear option cheat codes.

Is there any planned release window for Tia's non-hypno route?
Not at the moment, sorry. I'm trying to pull together the main plotline.

Reactions: kxx

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Anyone save file, please?
I don't keep saves myself, but the autosave shouldn't disappear unless you auto-delete cookies. I've moved the save to file option to the top of the list so that it should be easier to keep them safe.
If you're trying to speed through I recommend using the find mii and nuclear option cheats.

anyone know if there's a list of mod characters, thread, anything? wanna see the mod characters
The only mod characters currently are those created by SlackerSavior, and have been fully integrated into the game already. They're the volleyball girls, Amy, Zoe, Naomi, etc.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
I don't keep saves myself, but the autosave shouldn't disappear unless you auto-delete cookies. I've moved the save to file option to the top of the list so that it should be easier to keep them safe.
If you're trying to speed through I recommend using the find mii and nuclear option cheats.

The only mod characters currently are those created by SlackerSavior, and have been fully integrated into the game already. They're the volleyball girls, Amy, Zoe, Naomi, etc.
so if I were to try and create a character would I post it here or? Also does it have to be to a certain standard or what?

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
so if I were to try and create a character would I post it here or? Also does it have to be to a certain standard or what?
You could post them anywhere you like, I even have a large list of image sets on my discord. Feel free to dm me! There's a full modding tutorial here as well:
tps

slackersavior

Jan 11, 2019
Hey, more modders is always a good thing. If you're on the Discord, feel free and ask Noodle/Crypto/me for anything you get stuck on if you want to try it out. And there's a channel there for talking that I mostly have just been using to dump character concepts or planned stuff I'll do when I find time (which I never have enough of.)

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

swesus

Mar 17, 2019
V14 is out:

--- New Content
- New Character: Evelyn
- New scene for Nikki, written by Cryptogreek
- New scene for Sam in the Crossdressing Club
- New scene for Gou in the Crossdressing Club
- 2 New scenes for Reese in the Crossdressing Club, written by Cryptogreek
- New content for Naomi, written by SlackerSavior

--- Other Changes:
- Tweaked the persona style on mobile devices so it should be a little less cramped.
- Moved the autosave notification, and the options to save to a file / text string from the bottom to the top of the save menu.

To invite characters to the crossdressing club you need to have both at least scene Ash's first bunny scene, and have gotten to the end of the other character's routes. For example you need to have completed the Beph mission to invite Gou (it's an option when chatting).
To meet Evelyn you need to have started the PTSA route by speaking to Victoria with a high counseling score. Talk to Justine or Lily about her to get the item you need.
To see Naomi's new stuff you need to meet her by clearing content for Zoe and Amy.

Not too many changes aside from new scenes, hopefully you enjoy them! Be sure to drop into the discord to tell slacker what you think of Naomi's scenes, or write them here and I'll relay them for you.
A lot's happened since the last update. Wildfires, carpal tunnel, and the complete standalone release of Bitch Medicenter oh my! I've got plenty more to do though, I hope you'll enjoy it.
In the patreon post is an ongoing poll for best boy, to contrast with the best girl post from v13. Will you vote? Who will you vote for? As always I appreciate your feedback, and hope you have a lovely Halloween!
I have 10 in counseling score and I cant talk to victoria to get her. so how much do I need to actually meet evelyn

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I have 10 in counseling score and I cant talk to victoria to get her. so how much do I need to actually meet evelyn
You should only require 5. Sounds like something's fucky, could you send me your save data?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
NoodleJacuzzi When you say 'new content' for Naomi, for me it goes back to the scene we missed where we started her week of denial, and finishes at the same place at the end of that. Is that what that means?

slackersavior

Jan 11, 2019
NoodleJacuzzi When you say 'new content' for Naomi, for me it goes back to the scene we missed where we started her week of denial, and finishes at the same place at the end of that. Is that what that means?
No, there should be a couple more scenes. If you had the wrong trust value (from the wrong version being updated a while ago) it should do a fix to take you to the right spot, then continue as normal. There should be two scenes after that.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi
4.30 star(s) 36 Votes