EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
logo2.png

Overview:
Hentai University follows you, a hypnotist recently employed as a student-councilor for the local university, going around the town and getting sexually involved with people from both the university itself and the surrounding town. The characters are taken from CG sets by artists like Oreteki18kin, Nagi Ichi, and Enomshima Iki. This game can be played in-browser and does include a mobile version.
The game is currently unfinished, but there is still a large amount of content to unlock. Any feedback you can provide is appreciated!
You can find an up-to-date list of the game's cheat codes .
Interested in adding your own character, or installing ones made by other fans? Find a tutorial on making/load mods .

Thread Updated: 2024-03-03
Release Date: 2024-03-01
Developers: NoodleJacuzzi: - - - F95Zone - & CryptoGreek: - F95Zone
Censored: Yes
Version: 32
Language: English
Other Games: Human Alteration App - Bitch Medicenter - Rainy DayZ - Anomaly Vault
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
Update only: - - - -

Extras: - - Saves

newprev1.png newprev2.png newprev3.png newprev4.png newprev5.png prev1.jpg prev2.jpg prev3.jpg prev4.jpg prev5.jpg

Last edited:

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
There is gay/trap content, but you can skip/avoid it and just watch the male on female stuff if you want.
That's definitely something I should have pointed out, thanks for posting.

Np..

Found two flaws:
Fixed the picture disabled message. It's vestigial code from an older build, thanks for the heads up.
I can't replicate the save issue on Chrome. Even in incognito mode both playing online and locally I can save as normal. I'll try to replicate the issue on other machines tomorrow.

CryptoGreek

Sep 21, 2019
Hey, CryptoGreek here. I'll be working with NoodleJacuzzi on this game as the main writer and was wondering about which characters you think deserve the most focus in the next version. Any favorite characters or scenes that stand out?
Additionally, the scenes I wrote tend to go on for a bit longer than NoodleJacuzzi's - I'd like to know, is the longer length better, or should I aim to be a little less wordy?

Last edited:

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Hey, CryptoGreek here. I'll be working with NoodleJacuzzi on this game as the main writer and was wondering about which characters you think deserve the most focus in the next version. Any favorite characters or scenes that stand out?
Additionally, the scenes I wrote tend to go on for a bit longer than NoodleJacuzzi's - I'd like to know, is the longer length better, or should I aim to be a little less wordy?
Maybe some public scenes in the park? I don't think there's any content there right now.

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
Well personally I wouldn't mind more trap content, but I understand many people would disagree.

dignity

May 28, 2017
Wait, is Emily Smith supposed to be your mom, but has been patched out?
She's filed under 'mom' in the image files.
I wonder.

Reactions: Paprika

Stes

Feb 2, 2018
Some good old public sex/humiliation for inhibited characters would be great, Sam White in particular. I mean, it was easier to break a local delinquient than it was to break Sam. So how about a few following scenes where the little trap is forced to go to school in female uniform or even suck off his bullies in the school locker room? I am definitely not waiting for the Perverted Education type of story from a corruptor's perspective.

When you say you tent to write longer scenes - do you mean bigger descriptions or just longer scenes overall? Because if you guys could be a little more detailed in your erotic descriptions between all the dialogue that would be fantastic.

Edit_Mid_Writing: Yay, more people getting on the trap train!
Someone give cheat codes please.
You need to
- Go to the SAVE/LOAD section and there find and press "Save to text string"
- Copy the code. Create a new .txt file on your desktop. Paste the code it the .txt file
- Should be easy to edit money/skills. You don't really need to edit anything else. Save changes and copy the new code. Not the file, just code
- Go to SAVE/LOAD again, press "load from text string", paste the new code.

Congrats, you're set. Have fun, ya dirty cheater.

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
Ha, I even know the manga the gay content is from(just from looking a the picture, there might be more), I should check that one out again if I remember.

• Haha
Reactions: Yogballs
4.30 star(s) 36 Votes