1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Game: Hentai vs. Virus
Me: Looks at tags
Also me: So... where's the hentai?

DocSilence

Jan 13, 2018
I downloaded the Mega file and it triggers my steam client and takes me to the game page. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
I mean, if you are going to use generic assets to shoe-horn in an anime girl shooting zombie then at least attempt to use similar assets for the zombies as well, make them anime zombies. Instead of literally making them looking like a completely different species.
With this, it just look like a bunch of green human fighting a big-headed alien.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leeduva

guardsman

Sep 3, 2018
Thanks for sharing~! Does anyone know if Animationary is really the same developer(s) as Konnichiwa Games? The assets, gameplay and the game's premise (Or lack of one) appear very similar!
:cool: ;)

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Graphically, it doesn't look that bad (from the screenshots, anyway). However, all of the zombies look like plastic green army men.

The funny thing is, with even the basic talent most of those developers have, they could easily take something like this project and turn it into something that would generate more interest, if these dudes weren't focused on making such bland stuff.

Like yeah, the whole "zombie apocalypse + tits" thing has been done before, but they could "Anime" it up, add building climbing and a skill system, and basically make it a sexy spiritual successor to Left4Dead. Except, if the titan catches you, it fucks your brains out. So, you still kind of win, in a way.
Didn't seed of the dead did that?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote