Identify Hentai With Small-Dicked Fat Ugly Bastard?

Jul 20, 2020
yeah, i know that title sounds pretty awful and cruel, but those are the most prominent features i can remember about it

i found it awhile back (definitely more than a few years ago) and haven't ever been able to find it since

i think it might be an animated-hentai-visual-novel hybrid, but i could be mistaken, so i dunno

i don't know if it's 100% accurate, but what i remember is that this fat "ugly bastard"-type protagonist with a small penis saves some highschool (or middle-school) girl and brings her home. it's raining when they meet, i think? anyhow, stuff happens and they end up having sex. pretty sure it starts off with a blowjob. really well-animated iirc. eventually, she's being ganged-up on by like three dudes and the MC steps in to save her, gets beat-up, but ends up driving them away, and she stays with him. i think that's how it ends

so does anybody have any clues or ideas? any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance, and thanks for reading this far. if you have any questions that you think will help, please feel free to ask