3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
now too find the cheat to get all three starter pokemon err *coff coff* Hentaimon

also anyone kjnow the name your sappose to put in for the patreon stuff?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Deldun

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
Hello, I'm a lawyer and have been commissioned by Nintendo of America Inc., can we talk in private message ?

Destroy08xx

Aug 18, 2024
I regret to inform you that Nintendo has already started litigation against you. Good day.
I heard they just did some petty lawsuit against Palword.

I hope games like this are protected from abuse by Nintendo.

ryuujinx

Dec 30, 2020
I heard they just did some petty lawsuit against Palword.

I hope games like this are protected from abuse by Nintendo.
Might be some weird thing with JP law, tbh since both companies are based out of there. It's for a patent violation, but you can't patent gameplay mechanics in the US (Or EU, I think). Of course in practice if nintendo came after some project like this they'd bend over and take it faster then an h-game protag, because they ain't got the money to fight it.

rayllis689

Apr 14, 2018
Might be some weird thing with JP law, tbh since both companies are based out of there. It's for a patent violation, but you can't patent gameplay mechanics in the US (Or EU, I think).
Shadow of Mordor Nemesis System begs to differ

SicariusLux

Nov 26, 2022
Might be some weird thing with JP law, tbh since both companies are based out of there. It's for a patent violation, but you can't patent gameplay mechanics in the US (Or EU, I think). Of course in practice if nintendo came after some project like this they'd bend over and take it faster then an h-game protag, because they ain't got the money to fight it.
You can, but most companies don't because they realize it'd still be a hard lawsuit to win if there was a dispute unless it's something they pioneered. Shadows of Mordor's nemesis system was patented, and I think it was Bandai-Namco has or had a patent on having mini-games in loading screens.

From what I've heard, though this particular patent is extra absurd, and is basically them getting a patent in Japan for what amounts to being able to ride mounts in games, which if true poses a whole lot of issues for the game industry in Japan if they win this lawsuit, since they could then sue anyone who has mounts. Slightly more specifically I think it was for the ability to transition from riding a mount in the air to riding it on the ground, which is still a lot of existing games and would really restrict future games.

Blaze79

Oct 30, 2021
now too find the cheat to get all three starter pokemon err *coff coff* Hentaimon

also anyone kjnow the name your sappose to put in for the patreon stuff?
for the 3 starters... i am not sure this going to work but if you go back to 0.3 and capture them then take save file back to 0.4 and for patreon idk

Venchi

Feb 21, 2019
I foresee a nerf to poison in the future. Being able to beat any enemy (bosses included) in 5 turns while spamming rejuvenate (maybe flash too? didn't try) turns any future content into a soft HP/def check.

Looks ambitious, seemingly trying to semi-recreate gen 1's map and keeping multi-tier evolutions. Hope they see it through to completion.

wolf67

Jan 27, 2019
Shadow of Mordor Nemesis System begs to differ
Still think to this day that Warner Bros patenting the Nemesis System was horrible since while they do have the right to do so, it horrible since this can be use for so many games and they have not touch it since then so they just holding on to it for no reasons.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
for the 3 starters... i am not sure this going to work but if you go back to 0.3 and capture them then take save file back to 0.4 and for patreon idk
All three at catchable of you remove the tree from the second area on the first route. It’s a short section but the Fox, Frog and vine girl are all there. The vine girl also appears in the forest and the Fox appears before the cave too.

BadCasual

Dec 24, 2017
Still think to this day that Warner Bros patenting the Nemesis System was horrible since while they do have the right to do so, it horrible since this can be use for so many games and they have not touch it since then so they just holding on to it for no reasons.
It's not like nobody can use it, they "only" need to get permission (most likely paying for it). It's quite normal, if you think about common things like microwaves, refrigerators and all things that are patented.
Besides, let's be real and honest, if you invent something and it gets big, it's normal to wanting to protect yourself and make some extra profit from other abusing your idea and making money without sweating as much as you did.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes