RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 15] [N_taii]

4.50 star(s) 36 Votes

_Xavi91_

Jan 23, 2024
You are probably aware of this at this point but during Jazon's dialogue early on (sorry for not being specific, it was in front of the church) it shows as Nezar. Great update, I really enjoyed it. N_taii

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I don't care either way but I couldn't help imagining you in a black trench coat, telling this to a tree down the road, like a true edge lord.
Yeah, that sounds about right, it is a pretty edgelord way for me to have phrased things. That is suuuuper true. Point is, I don't really mean to offend people I just do sometimes and if I do feel free to be a dick right back to me.

i mean new scenes
In that case no, but also yes. Updates 14 and 15 were focused on Lily and Haylen respectively, which means that Rose was not a featured character. However, update 15 was completed at a point where N_Taii kind of had a bit of a lull in release positioning, so he gave it an extra week and put in more side content. That includes free roam scenes with Rose.

Furrexx

May 16, 2024
Yeah, that sounds about right, it is a pretty edgelord way for me to have phrased things. That is suuuuper true. Point is, I don't really mean to offend people I just do sometimes and if I do feel free to be a dick right back to me.

In that case no, but also yes. Updates 14 and 15 were focused on Lily and Haylen respectively, which means that Rose was not a featured character. However, update 15 was completed at a point where N_Taii kind of had a bit of a lull in release positioning, so he gave it an extra week and put in more side content. That includes free roam scenes with Rose.
So, from the last scene, Haylen become a sow?

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
I will conduct myself as I see fit and post accordingly. Your opinion on whether or not my post was harsh is of no value to me at this juncture, and I highly doubt that will change. If I view something to be nonsense I will call it nonsense, I do not exist to tend to your delicate sensibilities. The reverse is also expected, be as cranky towards me as you want.
Fair point good sir. Then I'm making use of my right of freedom of expression and call you an asshole.

Reactions: Oriandu

Furrexx

May 16, 2024

So Haylen would become a whore?

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
So, from the last scene, Haylen become a sow?
I mean...if the NTR ending for HC3 is gonna be anything like it was for the first two games then all four of the heroines are gonna become sows sooner or later anyways, but as of Update15, i'd say that Haylen is...not QUITE there yet, it's hard to say cause the Update ends right after that absolute banger of a last scene so we don't really see how much different Haylen is after the events of Update15, especially outside of the bedroom, but since she had finally seen Jazon for who he really is and still decided to have sex with him, i'd say that Haylen is officially in the endgame now, the first one out of the 4 heroines might i add.

If my prediction is correct then we're gonna get 2 more sidequests for Haylen, MAYBE 3 if we're lucky and/or N_Taii is generous...but i doubt it, and if there's really only 2 more quests left for Haylen then in the next one she's gonna completely flip to being the corrupted version of herself, i'm talking heart shaped eyes, anal, sex with Jazon while Leto is around, threesome with Neyvir (probably still spelling her name wrong even after 2 years but at this point i'm blaming N_Taii for giving an unimportant character a name like this), basically everything you'd expect from a late game Update.

Although, this has been a rather small thorn in my side for some time now but a thorn nonetheless, the problem with Neyvir (CURRRRSE YOUUUUU BAYLEEE N_TAIIIII) is that MOST of her content is locked behind the $20 tier, she's got like 5 scenes or something like that and at least 3 of them are only available in the $20 version of the game i'm pretty sure, so when inevitably at some point in the future Naevyr (I THINK I GOT IT RIGHT) and Haylen starts having sex with Jazon more...shall i say "openly", her new personality that she has developed over the course of multiple back to back extra scenes is gonna be lot more out of the blue for people who never played the $20 version of the game than to people who did, even in Update15 i got this same out of the blue vibe when Haylen caught Jazon with Naevyr and she was calling him Master and admitting that she has been looking forward to this for days, i was like "hold on a second, when the fuck did this happen", and i think the reason is because about 3000 years ago, when the game was still in it's very early stages, N_Taii either made a post or just simply mentioned something about it in a PoL, where he basically said that he wants to add new characters for Haylen and Lily's stories that are similar to Alys and Stenia, characters that are still technically extra characters without portraits, but they're directly part of one of the 4 heroine's storylines, hence why we have Naevyr and the barmaid with the glasses and the big breasts, and while they're still just like any other extra characters, over these 2 years they pretty much became their own sub-group of girls where they're more than just an extra character but they're nowhere near as much as a side character, and because of how much people are against the idea of extra scenes with one of the four main girls, N_Taii has slowly turned to the next best thing, this new sub-group of girls who are always around the 4 heroines, and while i certainly appreciate that i don't need to cough up 20 bucks if i wanna see EVERYTHING Rose related, these 4 or 5 characters have certainly suffered because of it.
I have no solution to this (not that it NEEDS to be fixed) and i don't want anything changed this late in the game, but i really wish that for HC4 N_Taii would come up with a different way of making extra scenes cause while i certainly don't want extra scenes for the main characters, i also don't want characters like Naevyr, where by the end of the game 65% of their overall screentime will be only available in the $20 version of the game.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
I find it hilarious that i can reply with less than 5 words on any other thread but as soon as someone says something as simple as "Haylen become sow" on this thread, i start writing a goddamn book.

• Haha
Reactions: Miss Y

Furrexx

May 16, 2024
I mean...if the NTR ending for HC3 is gonna be anything like it was for the first two games then all four of the heroines are gonna become sows sooner or later anyways, but as of Update15, i'd say that Haylen is...not QUITE there yet, it's hard to say cause the Update ends right after that absolute banger of a last scene so we don't really see how much different Haylen is after the events of Update15, especially outside of the bedroom, but since she had finally seen Jazon for who he really is and still decided to have sex with him, i'd say that Haylen is officially in the endgame now, the first one out of the 4 heroines might i add.

If my prediction is correct then we're gonna get 2 more sidequests for Haylen, MAYBE 3 if we're lucky and/or N_Taii is generous...but i doubt it, and if there's really only 2 more quests left for Haylen then in the next one she's gonna completely flip to being the corrupted version of herself, i'm talking heart shaped eyes, anal, sex with Jazon while Leto is around, threesome with Neyvir (probably still spelling her name wrong even after 2 years but at this point i'm blaming N_Taii for giving an unimportant character a name like this), basically everything you'd expect from a late game Update.

Although, this has been a rather small thorn in my side for some time now but a thorn nonetheless, the problem with Neyvir (CURRRRSE YOUUUUU BAYLEEE N_TAIIIII) is that MOST of her content is locked behind the $20 tier, she's got like 5 scenes or something like that and at least 3 of them are only available in the $20 version of the game i'm pretty sure, so when inevitably at some point in the future Naevyr (I THINK I GOT IT RIGHT) and Haylen starts having sex with Jazon more...shall i say "openly", her new personality that she has developed over the course of multiple back to back extra scenes is gonna be lot more out of the blue for people who never played the $20 version of the game than to people who did, even in Update15 i got this same out of the blue vibe when Haylen caught Jazon with Naevyr and she was calling him Master and admitting that she has been looking forward to this for days, i was like "hold on a second, when the fuck did this happen", and i think the reason is because about 3000 years ago, when the game was still in it's very early stages, N_Taii either made a post or just simply mentioned something about it in a PoL, where he basically said that he wants to add new characters for Haylen and Lily's stories that are similar to Alys and Stenia, characters that are still technically extra characters without portraits, but they're directly part of one of the 4 heroine's storylines, hence why we have Naevyr and the barmaid with the glasses and the big breasts, and while they're still just like any other extra characters, over these 2 years they pretty much became their own sub-group of girls where they're more than just an extra character but they're nowhere near as much as a side character, and because of how much people are against the idea of extra scenes with one of the four main girls, N_Taii has slowly turned to the next best thing, this new sub-group of girls who are always around the 4 heroines, and while i certainly appreciate that i don't need to cough up 20 bucks if i wanna see EVERYTHING Rose related, these 4 or 5 characters have certainly suffered because of it.
I have no solution to this (not that it NEEDS to be fixed) and i don't want anything changed this late in the game, but i really wish that for HC4 N_Taii would come up with a different way of making extra scenes cause while i certainly don't want extra scenes for the main characters, i also don't want characters like Naevyr, where by the end of the game 65% of their overall screentime will be only available in the $20 version of the game.
In your opinion Jason would start breed her?

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
In your opinion Jason would start breed her?
I-i...i don't know, define "breeding", is Jazon going to impregnate Haylen in the NTR ending ? Most definitely.
Is Jazon going to dress Haylen up in a cow suit, put fake horns on her head, tie her up in the shed, tell her that she can only communicate by saying 'moo' during said breeding sessions, BREED her, THEN once she's pregnant, milk her like she's a cow every morning ? Not likely.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
I-i...i don't know, define "breeding", is Jazon going to impregnate Haylen in the NTR ending ? Most definitely.
Is Jazon going to dress Haylen up in a cow suit, put fake horns on her head, tie her up in the shed, tell her that she can only communicate by saying 'moo' during said breeding sessions, BREED her, THEN once she's pregnant, milk her like she's a cow every morning ? Not likely.
What I want to see in a Haylen quest....is a beach side quest, like the one we had at the lake in HC2. The entire kingdom is basically an island so i hardly think that finding a beach would prove to be too difficult, and i really wanna see Jazon show off Haylen in one of these bad boys:
1727111584675.png

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
We need a beach episode for all of the girls, really. I'm not too sure how it would work, but I need to see each of the girls in skimpy swimwear, or something equivalent.
N_Taii said something about how either Side Characters can't have any scenes in the Main Story or that Main Characters can't have any scenes in Side Stories because of how the 3 storylines (Main/Haylen/Lily) are separate and can be done in any order whatsoever, so for example if there was a scene for Cyanna in one of Haylen's very last quests, but in this particular playthrough i did not play the main storyline whatsoever (besides the prolouge obviously), then it wouldn't make sense for my playthrough to have Cyanna get raw-dogged in the shed next to the church, when Brutus/Ulrod is not even the captain yet and him and Cyanna haven't even met yet.

However it CAN be solved, as a matter of fact N_Taii already solved it in HC2, cause he did this thing where the player would occasionally get a warning saying that if you start this quest before finishing xy sidequest, then you automatically fail that quest and you can't finish that questline anymore, the very last side quest was exacly like this, it had a gangbang scene between the 3 side characters and the 3...side-antagonists ? Couldn't come up with a better word...anyways, you were basically locked out of that quest until you finished all 3 side character's storylines and there was no other way around it.

So let's say there's going to be a Beach quest for Lily in the future, she misses her family terribly and Leto decides to cheer her up by inviting his entire family (Haylen/Cyanna/Rose/Lily) to the beach cause...why not the beach, it is common knowledge that people under 150cm LOVE deep water. N_Taii can definitely make it work, but he needs to make other quests prerequisite for THAT beach quest, so let's say this beach quest is Lily's 7th quest, once you finish the 6th quest, the quest log for this quest should now say "advance the main story to unlock this quest" or some shit like that, and let's say for example the prerequisite quest is this upcoming main quest where Leto leaves the city to look for Rose's parents, once you find out what happened to them and you arrive back to the city, you can now play Lily's beach quest, cause by that time Rose and Cyanna have been through more than enough for it to make sense that they're having sex in Lily's quest, easy as that, however the problem is Haylen, not Rose&Cyanna, cause while the Main Story is NOT optional, Haylen's questline IS, and so by doing what i said above, N_Taii basically locks Lily's remaining questline behind Haylen questline, and that means if there are people out there (probably not but let's say there are) who are only interested in Lily's storyline and they don't give a flying fuck about Haylen, then those people are basically fucked until they spam ctrl for HOURS so that they can catch Haylen up to speed....or they just load up the save file that was provided for them by N_Taii but then they lose the playthrough that they have been playing on in the process.

Aug 13, 2024
Yeah, exactly as you said. Unfortunately, the developer has built the game in a way that isn't really ideal. I hope the next game he makes has all the girls involved in the main story. So much potential is lost because he wants to have certain girls be optional, instead of having them all involved in one way or another.

Ultimately, I think the best scenario would be having side quests that aren't related to a specific girl's storyline. These would unlock only once the player has beaten the prequisites, as you mentioned, but they wouldn't advance the corruption of any of the girls. Not satisfying but that's the best way to get all four girls in swimsuits at the beach, I think.

Reactions: Matoga

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
That was honestly my biggest concern from the very start of this chapter, as soon as it was revealed that Haylen and Lily were relegated to optional sidequests. I've played enough mainstream RPGs to know that it would create a hard limit for how they can actually be used in the main story, leaving them trapped in their own little bubbles and only showing up intermittently, where they act perfectly normal because the game doesn't want to assume that they've been corrupted. It's a little disappointing to think about how that might impact the narrative endgame, that you'll have freeroam events happening around the map tied to your sidequest progression... but whenever Haylen shows up for scenes on Cyanna's side of the main story, there won't be any tension there because it's like she just time-traveled there from the first couple hours of the game.

I would very much be in favor of the game just having a very clear point of no return where all of the sidequest stuff just resolves off-screen. You hit a point in the main quest where it warns you: "hey, this is the point of no return! If you want to see the sidequests, you should go do them now; otherwise they will have progressed without you there." A bit clunky, but at least that would free them up to use in more situations and have them be more involved in the final stages of the game.

Or the amusing option, that ignoring the sidequests just leads to a reveal that they were corrupted in a completely different way; that Jazon failed to work his way in with Haylen if the player doesn't interact with his quests, but then Haylen winds up being taken by someone else because Leto was "ignoring her." That would actually be a pretty cute way to justify the alternate "gangbang" NTR ending, but I don't really know if that could be satisfying when we're this far into the game and the "ignore sidequests" path doesn't have room for any kind of hinting or build-up. It would be surprising, but not sure if it could ever be satisfying, like the NTR equivalent of a cheap jump scare.

Though I also wonder, because they are explicitly part of the cult's plan — that the Duke gave Jazon and Nezar lesser amulets just like he gave to Ulrod to use with Cyanna — how the story will work around that if the player didn't do the sidequests. Will it just pretend that only one other amulet (Ulrod's) was ever needed? Or just handwave it that the other two were charged by other members of the cult after Jazon and Nezar failed to get the job done?

Aug 13, 2024
I would LOVE if the developer just auto-resolves Lily and Haylen at a certain point- Preferably soon. It takes away from the entire point of having side quests, but I think the dev should throw in the towel and just admit that it wasn't the best idea. There is SO much content being missed out from having Haylen and Lily's corruption not take part in the main story, and as we're approaching the final act in terms of climax and lewd activities, now is the best possible time.

With Leto out of the city, it's the perfect time to hit the 'fast forward' button on the other two girls and get them all in the same position. I need the girls slowly learning what they're all up to, Haylen bonding with her adopted daughters over sex as they give each other tips and tricks on how to please their man better. And more importantly, nothing is more netorare than Leto leaving to find the truth about Rose's parents, only to come home to all four girls experiencing a drastic and sudden transformation.

Preferably with a costume change, too.

The point is, I think we're rapidly approaching that same point in HC2 where the main character realised he no longer 'fit in' with his family. Leto is going to soon start feeling left out... But it doesn't really work if you can't focus on Lily and Haylen abandoning him, because of the side quest limitation. I would love if he held a poll on his Patreon about this, as I am quite interested to see how many people actually care about the separation of side quests and main quest. It feels like the vast majority play it all, especially when it's all such high quality.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Fr Lily shouldn't even be a character in the “main cast” Haylen is just there to fill the “”“”“”“”“MILF”“”“”“”“”' spot, so I think it's a good idea to demote them.

Reactions: joinnn
4.50 star(s) 36 Votes