RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 15] [N_taii]

4.50 star(s) 36 Votes

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Fair point good sir. Then I'm making use of my right of freedom of expression and call you an asshole.
Nice.

Yar, I think the next update might have a flashback to Rose's parents if the POL image is anything to go by. (No I will not post it.)

As for the idea that the conversation about the cast... I'm inclined to agree. If the characters are important enough to appear on the opening splash image for the game then they're important enough to be in the main cast. In HC4 there should certainly be varied levels of importance within the cast but if we're going to go with four women again they should all be involved in the main plot and their corruption should be part and parcel with it.

In the past I brought up the idea that if Rose is the principal female lead and Cyanna is the secondary female lead then Lily should have been involved in Rose's overall storyline and Cyanna would have Haylen as her back up. It makes sense based on their personal relationships with each other since Haylen would be more involved with Cyanna's life as her adoptive mother and Lily is Rose's coworker at the tavern when the princess decides to mingle with the commoners. Update 14 revealed that Lily's boss is at least tangentially associated with the duke's conspiracy and we know Jazon's uncle is a member of it so that could be his way into things, but we know that they can't be too important since the women they're banging are optional side pieces. On top of that the knowledge that Haylen and Lily do not ultimately matter to the ongoing plot make their content feel like a waste of an update. Integrating them into the storylines of Rose and Cyanna would allow their corruption to happen in tandem even if it slowed down the overall corruption as a result.

Hopefully whatever comes next is a more cohesive story. I don't doubt it could happen since each HC has been an exponential improvement over the previous game. Even if HC4 isn't as big a leap as HC2 and 3 were over their predecessors I still have faith in N_Taii's ability to learn from his projects.

Reactions: Matoga

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
The concept of side characters, more precisely side characters in future games, was brought up not that long ago actually, i'm pretty sure it was during that civil war about a month ago where the same 4-5 people were spitting out 500+ word long posts for like 8 pages in a row, around there i kinda remember seeing N_Taii mentioning that he's been thinking about leaving side characters out of HC4 altogether and just going with main characters only, something that i totally support, and even though i kinda like the IDEA of side characters, cause they give this like false sense of choice or...freedom, i guess, like it makes the game feel like it's more like an RPG than it actually is by having optional content, i'll be the first to admit that they're absolutely unnecessary, especially for people who play the game Update by Update, for me they're like Main Stories with extra steps, steps that i could definitely live without.
So even though i kinda doubt that the stuff that y'all were talking about are actually gonna happen in HC3, there's still the possibility that HC4 is gonna improve on this part of the series.

Reactions: Komdot and joinnn

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Fr Lily shouldn't even be a character in the “main cast” Haylen is just there to fill the “”“”“”“”“MILF”“”“”“”“”' spot, so I think it's a good idea to demote them.
I don't really wanna burst your bubble but we were actually talking about promoting them not demoting them lmao

• Sad
Reactions: bucefala and Komdot

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Not even indie HRPGs are safe from the kilmonger cut anymore
Underrated joke
The concept of side characters, more precisely side characters in future games, was brought up not that long ago actually, i'm pretty sure it was during that civil war about a month ago where the same 4-5 people were spitting out 500+ word long posts for like 8 pages in a row, around there i kinda remember seeing N_Taii mentioning that he's been thinking about leaving side characters out of HC4 altogether and just going with main characters only, something that i totally support, and even though i kinda like the IDEA of side characters, cause they give this like false sense of choice or...freedom, i guess, like it makes the game feel like it's more like an RPG than it actually is by having optional content, i'll be the first to admit that they're absolutely unnecessary, especially for people who play the game Update by Update, for me they're like Main Stories with extra steps, steps that i could definitely live without.
So even though i kinda doubt that the stuff that y'all were talking about are actually gonna happen in HC3, there's still the possibility that HC4 is gonna improve on this part of the series.
I think everyone has this bit of hypocrisy of thinking it's bad when it's in development, but it's just because they want the main story right away without anything getting in the way. but in the final product, it makes a huge difference. I hope side characters continue the way they are, it works well.
I don't really wanna burst your bubble but we were actually talking about promoting them not demoting them lmao
Forget it then, but I hope that happens, Lily is unbearable.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I'm not a fan of Lily's content myself, but that's largely due to how all over the map it is. She's the most inconsistently portrayed character in the game. First her content looked like it was going to be BDSM focused, then when people complained N_Taii adjusted and made her a more involved and willing participant in her own corruption, then she starts playing a hentai game in a hentai game before winding up as the same vaguely unwilling participant as the rest of the main women. Rose, Cyanna, and Haylen are all depicted with a certain level of consistency that Lily has not benefited from so I find her very hard to remain interested in.

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
Finally after a lot of waiting (and other things) I was able to play update 15, I really liked the development that was done with Haylen and Leto, I feel it was what was missing to make her NTR feel a little more real.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Finally after a lot of waiting (and other things) I was able to play update 15, I really liked the development that was done with Haylen and Leto, I feel it was what was missing to make her NTR feel a little more real.

Hard to say.

N_Taii did specifically indicate that one point that he made Haylen a stepmother instead of a blood relative specifically so there could be sexual activity between Leto and Haylen without having to worry about patreon kicking up a stink. How that will play out in the endgames is hard to predict since we don't really have an indication as to how those endings might go as of yet, and if HC1 and 2 are any example the build to them will probably be the overall weakest part of the game.

Reactions: Zik099

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
Hard to say.

N_Taii did specifically indicate that one point that he made Haylen a stepmother instead of a blood relative specifically so there could be sexual activity between Leto and Haylen without having to worry about patreon kicking up a stink. How that will play out in the endgames is hard to predict since we don't really have an indication as to how those endings might go as of yet, and if HC1 and 2 are any example the build to them will probably be the overall weakest part of the game.
You're right, I didn't remember that detail in the previous games, I hope this time it will be different because I'm sure there are several of us who would like a harem ending for Leto in the good ending or revenge.

Honestly I didn't remember how annoying patreon can be with that kind of topics (like incest and other genres), I imagine that those rules in more than one occasion will have limited N_taii's ideas, but well, I guess we have to wait and see how the game progresses.

The only thing I can say with certainty is that this update made me a little more interested in Haylen, funny because the same thing happened to me with Lily hahaha.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
While I don't believe a harem in the good ending would necessarily be opposed en masse, I would probably be one of like two people at the most to argue against it, I wouldn't expect it to happen were I you. Leto has not exactly been established as particularly motivated, interested, or desiring sex so far. Due to his status as a mute character we can only really make assumptions but to me it seems like he's depicted as viewing sex as more of an intimate act between two people in love. The traumas of the ending scenarios would have to result in a major shake up to his personality for him to be accepting of a harem, especially to go from inexperienced virgin to dominant chad with a harem. N_Taii is pretty consistent with every character but Lily, so I wouldn't expect a harem outside of a revenge focused ending.

I could very easily be wrong, though.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
How that will play out in the endgames is hard to predict since we don't really have an indication as to how those endings might go as of yet, and if HC1 and 2 are any example the build to them will probably be the overall weakest part of the game.
What I didn't expect at all was that little fantasy of her with Leto, does that mean that in the good ending Leto will have a harem with all of them including Haylen, and we will also have more fantasies of that kind between Haylen and Leto?
Revenge ending...it's the revenge ending, there IS going to be a Harem in one of the endings that's 100% for sure, and since this time around we're not gonna get a "True ending" like we did with the previous games and the Happy ending is going to be a, well...Happy(ish) ending, at least compared to the other ones, that only leaves (just like in HC2) the Revenge ending, something that i'm GREATLY against for multiple reasons but at this point i'm over it, i'm almost certainly going to like both of the NTR endings and probably the Happy ending as well, although that depends on how well N_Taii executes it, so i can't really complain if i'm "only" going to enjoy 3 out of the 4 endings.

But still, i cannot tell you how much i DON'T want to see Leto have sex with Haylen...or even with Lily as a matter of fact, no matter what N_Taii cooks up for Haylen in the revenge ending it's going to be NOWHERE near as good as Aywin's ending where she becomes the like a personal whore for the King's (Noah's) personal guards, THAT'S revenge, fucking the woman who's in love with you is NOT. Haylen is a massive improvement in almost every conceivable way compared to Aywin but if i had to choose i'd still choose Aywin simply because she was Noah biological mother and hers was the only satisfying conclusion in the revenge ending of HC2, and not only that, but while it obviously makes sense for Haylen to agree without a second though to having sex with Leto, it goes completely against Leto's personality for him to fuck Haylen out of his own volition.

I hope to god that whatever happens in HC4, if there's going to be a mother figure in it, that it's going to be a biological mother, not only because that way N_Taii CAN'T make the MC fuck her in the revenge ending because of Patreon's rules, but because a real mother NTR is objectively better than a step-mother NTR, and as a matter of fact i would also prefer if the MC's sister was a real sister as well like in HC1, but i don't see N_Taii making a game where 2 of the main heroines are related to the MC so THAT, i can live without, but for the love of god stop with the stepmothers...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Komdot and Miss Y

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
My desires for the endings are for the women are either sadistic or distinterested. N_Taii has done a great job with Rose's fall from grace so far and I honestly don't see a path back from it. She's turned shrewd pretty quickly, using sex to her advantage and is clearly shifting towards a fairly intimate relationship with the duke if their recent bathtub shenanigans are any example. Her resistance is token at this point. I don't want Rose, specifically, to have anything resembling a happy ending. Ironically I want Rose to have a harem in the good ending because I want Leto to move on from her. Rose doesn't deserve a good or happy ending unless her depiction flips completely because she's well past the point of prioritizing her own pleasure, what she deserves is to lose everyone she loves in exchange for cock.

For Lily, well, I don't know what I want from her because her content is so inconsistent and detached from the rest of the game, same with Cyanna because I have so little interest in her content because she's yet to have a sex scene where it doesn't feel like she's an abuse victim. With Haylen, though, I don't have much of an opinion on where she should end up because she's not an interesting character to me. Everything about Haylen's storyline has been eye rolling for me, she's a nun in her early 40s who is somehow susceptible to the advances of the local dumb ass horn dog? That doesn't really make sense to me. Her motivations up to the most recent update were completely ridiciulous. I also don't really want to see her have sex with Leto because in any of the endings because I feel like he wouldn't be interested in his mother in any of the endings and if there's a revenge ending I don't think she'd be worthy of Leto's attentions since she settled for Jazon of all people.

If there's going to be a mature character in HC4 I'd rather they go with the "best friend's mom" trope.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Ironically I want Rose to have a harem in the good ending because I want Leto to move on from her. Rose doesn't deserve a good or happy ending unless her depiction flips completely because she's well past the point of prioritizing her own pleasure, what she deserves is to lose everyone she loves in exchange for cock.
Same, i'm pretty sure it's an unpopular opinion around these parts but i'd MUCH rather see Leto end up with Cyanna than with Rose, even if the chances of Rose getting a male harem in the Happy ending is practically 0%, i still think that in the end, Rose should realise that she's the Queen of an entire Kingdom and that it was never going to work with Leto to begin with.

For Lily, well, I don't know what I want from her because her content is so inconsistent and detached from the rest of the game
This however, i was originally going to respond to your previous post where you said the same thing about Lily but then i got carried away by this Revenge Ending bullshit.
I agree that Lily's questline is VERY inconsistent, but i don't mind a story being inconsistent as long as the content itself is good, and i also gotta say, i really like how unpredictable it is compared to the other girls, her going from being the maid at Nezar's shop to then becoming the sole inheritor of the entire place was executed very well in my opinion.

My issue however, which i can only blame myself for cause i have been moaning for 2 years on this thread that i don't want BDSM content and in the end i got what i asked for, is that all 4 of the main heroines are jumping through the EXACT same hoops, sure the scenes are different i'll give you that, but the progression of their corruption is WAAAAAY too similar, now don't get me wrong i'd much rather have this over BDSM, but i still think that there are plenty of ways each of the 4 storylines can be improved so that they're a little more unique, and a certain freeroam event actually gave me an idea for Lily's corruption that i would very much like to see happen.

I know that most people prefer the corruption to be 1on1 and i don't wanna take that away from anyone, but i think that making Tavros a MUCH more active participant in Lily's corruption would make her storyline so much more unique, after all hers would then be the only corruption where there are more than 1 bad guys involved. Basically what i had in mind is that there is this freeroam event where Tavros starts groping Rose in the storage room and Lily smacks the shit out of Tavros when she finds them, i think that Lily making a deal with Tavros that she's gonna satisfy his "needs" (THE EXACT SAME DEAL THAT SHE MADE WITH NEZAR) and in excange Tavros leaves Rose alone would be SOOO GOOD, like a potential scenario where Lily knows that she can't tell Tavros who Rose really is to make him stop and that since she's working at Nezar's place most of the time she's not gonna be able to save Rose every time either, so instead she tries to convince Rose that she should stop working at the Tavern, but before she can say what she wants Rose cuts her off by saying how much she enjoys working here, which then obviously makes Lily change her mind, THEN she remembers her deal that she has with Nezar and the she had already given a blowjob to Tavros, so she decides to make a similar deal with Tavros instead.
download.gif

Reactions: bucefala

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
My issue however, which i can only blame myself for cause i have been moaning for 2 years on this thread that i don't want BDSM content and in the end i got what i asked for, is that all 4 of the main heroines are jumping through the EXACT same hoops, sure the scenes are different i'll give you that, but the progression of their corruption is WAAAAAY too similar, now don't get me wrong i'd much rather have this over BDSM, but i still think that there are plenty of ways each of the 4 storylines can be improved so that they're a little more unique, and a certain freeroam event actually gave me an idea for Lily's corruption that i would very much like to see happen.
While the corruption route may not be perfect, the fact that we didn't get bdsm with dildos, chains and whatnot is enough for me

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
But still, i cannot tell you how much i DON'T want to see Leto have sex with Haylen...or even with Lily as a matter of fact, no matter what N_Taii cooks up for Haylen in the revenge ending it's going to be NOWHERE near as good as Aywin's ending where she becomes the like a personal whore for the King's (Noah's) personal guards, THAT'S revenge, fucking the woman who's in love with you is NOT. Haylen is a massive improvement in almost every conceivable way compared to Aywin but if i had to choose i'd still choose Aywin simply because she was Noah biological mother and hers was the only satisfying conclusion in the revenge ending of HC2, and not only that, but while it obviously makes sense for Haylen to agree without a second though to having sex with Leto, it goes completely against Leto's personality for him to fuck Haylen out of his own volition.
While I'm not vehemently against the very thought of Leto ever having sex with Haylen in one of the endings, or in certain situations like the dream sequence we got in Update 15, I would be absolutely heartbroken if that wound up being her part of the Revenge ending instead of something closer to what happened with Aywin, because I feel like there is an important distinction between power fantasy and revenge, with the "Leto becomes evil and dominates all of the women into his personal harem" falling pretty firmly into the former. They're similar enough if you squint, but don't push quite the same buttons of appeal.

But on that last paragraph in particular,
I hope to god that whatever happens in HC4, if there's going to be a mother figure in it, that it's going to be a biological mother, not only because that way N_Taii CAN'T make the MC fuck her in the revenge ending because of Patreon's rules, but because a real mother NTR is objectively better than a step-mother NTR, and as a matter of fact i would also prefer if the MC's sister was a real sister as well like in HC1, but i don't see N_Taii making a game where 2 of the main heroines are related to the MC so THAT, i can live without, but for the love of god stop with the stepmothers...
I could not agree more with this even if I was being paid a small fortune to. I feel like I must have said it at some point when Chapter 3's concept first came out, but between the two possibilities:
A.) having it be the character's actual mother like Aywin, without being able to have any sexual interactions with the protagonist, or
B.) having a motherly figure like Haylen with that door being open because they aren't actually blood-related,

The cost is simply too high for B to make the trade-off worth it in my eyes, especially when Chapter 3 hasn't played around with it at all until very recently. If that sexual tension was a major running theme throughout their relationship, I would at least be a little conflicted... but I don't know if one single sex dream from Haylen's POV out of 6-7 hours of content and a hypothetical harem ending where she has sex with Leto is enough to justify losing so much of the spice that made Aywin's corruption hit so unbelievably hard in Chapter 2.

I guess my overall point is that it feels like we haven't really gained anything tangible from Haylen being "downgraded" to an adoptive mother. It's baked into her character and the prologue at such a fundamental level that you could never change it without a pretty significant rewrite, but then Leto is still being written almost exactly the same as Noah was with Aywin (in terms of Patreon's content restrictions). That if we imagine some alternate reality where Haylen was written to be Leto's actual mother from the very beginning... how much content currently in the game would we actually have to lose? The one sex dream, maybe a few lines of dialogue from Haylen that hint at something, and if we're being extremely cautious, the scene where Leto accidentally walks in on her when she's undressed in the bathroom?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Matoga

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
While the corruption route may not be perfect, the fact that we didn't get bdsm with dildos, chains and whatnot is enough for me
It's not enough for me, but I am glad that the collective bitching in this thread changed N_Taii's mind about the BDSM content. My problem with the BDSM content is less about the fact that I don't like it, and don't misunderstand me I absolutely fucking hate BDSM content in general and even more so in NTR, and more around the fact that N_Taii has done it twice and in my opinion he did a very shitty job with it both times.

In HC1 it comes absolutely out of nowhere from a character who shows zero inclination for it and is done to a character who is depicted as being largely sexless before that point. In HC2 it is so far out of left field that it was impossible for me to reconcile it with the rest of the game. The path that leads to it is basically "Hey, I never noticed how pretty she is, let me jerk off in a bush while staring at her." *the next day* "Hey, you're pretty, I was just jerking off in a bush to you the other day... mind if we fuck? If you say no I'm going to chain you to the wall and rape you for the next week and then let other people rape you, and then I'm going to treat you like a dog." and then he does just that. The high elf and the doctor storyline in HC2 felt like it was from a completely different game.

My issue with Lily's corruption is that it hasn't held onto a theme. Each update has shifted with the first being vaguely BDSMy due to the focus on spanking and the class struggle, then it shifted to Lily deciding to seize her own destiny leading to her taking a more active role in her own corruption, and finally she winds up addicted to a fantasy world. There's no through line and her content suffers for it, feeling less important than it could have. Lily is the underclass member of her friend group and N_Taii initially did seem like he was setting her up to be the one who bucks against the status quo and is the only one of the four to embrace her burgeoning sexuality without being coerced into it. Instead we got poor girl learns to read, deals with a bully, and then gets addicted to WoW.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
It's not enough for me, but I am glad that the collective bitching in this thread changed N_Taii's mind about the BDSM content. My problem with the BDSM content is less about the fact that I don't like it, and don't misunderstand me I absolutely fucking hate BDSM content in general and even more so in NTR, and more around the fact that N_Taii has done it twice and in my opinion he did a very shitty job with it both times.

In HC1 it comes absolutely out of nowhere from a character who shows zero inclination for it and is done to a character who is depicted as being largely sexless before that point. In HC2 it is so far out of left field that it was impossible for me to reconcile it with the rest of the game. The path that leads to it is basically "Hey, I never noticed how pretty she is, let me jerk off in a bush while staring at her." *the next day* "Hey, you're pretty, I was just jerking off in a bush to you the other day... mind if we fuck? If you say no I'm going to chain you to the wall and rape you for the next week and then let other people rape you, and then I'm going to treat you like a dog." and then he does just that. The high elf and the doctor storyline in HC2 felt like it was from a completely different game.

My issue with Lily's corruption is that it hasn't held onto a theme. Each update has shifted with the first being vaguely BDSMy due to the focus on spanking and the class struggle, then it shifted to Lily deciding to seize her own destiny leading to her taking a more active role in her own corruption, and finally she winds up addicted to a fantasy world. There's no through line and her content suffers for it, feeling less important than it could have. Lily is the underclass member of her friend group and N_Taii initially did seem like he was setting her up to be the one who bucks against the status quo and is the only one of the four to embrace her burgeoning sexuality without being coerced into it. Instead we got poor girl learns to read, deals with a bully, and then gets addicted to WoW.
Tbh other then Lily's bdsm route I just enjoy the story, thinking up things that could've been done better or different paths just make your expectations too high and ruins the enjoyment all together, but that's just me, I'll leave the criticism to make the game go on a better path to you guys

4.50 star(s) 36 Votes