RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 15] [N_taii]

4.50 star(s) 36 Votes

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Haylen is a massive improvement in almost every conceivable way compared to Aywin
No way, Haylen is too dumb compared to Aywin. I agree a lot with what you said, but I don't see a problem with a revenge ending, but all the Revenge Endings of all NTR that I've played, were clearly made with bad will and it seems that the dev only did it because of the noise of some fans, I personally like NTR ending and NORMAL ending that for me is that bittersweet that I can't call happy but compared to NTR it's heaven.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I dunno about Haylen being dumber than Aywin. Remember that Aywin fell for some pretty obvious lies very early on after the key event that jump started the corruption. Haylen was naive because she has limited exposure to the real world, Aywin does not have decades living in a cloister as an excuse for her many, many poor decisions or for how quickly she gave up on her only child.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
I dunno about Haylen being dumber than Aywin. Remember that Aywin fell for some pretty obvious lies very early on after the key event that jump started the corruption. Haylen was naive because she has limited exposure to the real world, Aywin does not have decades living in a cloister as an excuse for her many, many poor decisions or for how quickly she gave up on her only child.
They both have excuses, but I still think Haylen looks like a teenager while Aywin was/is just a terrible mother.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Aywin was a flawed mother. She actually did the right thing, just for the wrong reasons. Husband died, so she found a new man to both protect her and her family and fill that emotional hole she needed. The issue is most of that 'emotional hole' was a 'sexual awakened' hole, where she was finally desired by a man that wasn't all but asexual like Noahs dad, and who had the stamina and equipment that she could use to explore sex for pleasure in that wild way teenagers do. And that man secretly killed her husband as part of his plan to steal her, but she doesn't find that out until waaaay too late.

I don't pay much attention during Haylen scenes because I'm not a Mom NTR enjoyer, but if I recall the crux of Haylens plot is that Jaxon gives her a healthier outlet for the fantasies she had about Leto which she definately shouldn't be having as his basically adoptive mother. And it's a little bit of that belated 'explore sexuality' thing that Aywin had, for different reasons (being a church nun and I assume voluntarily celibate).

Reactions: Matoga

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Aywin was a flawed mother. She actually did the right thing, just for the wrong reasons. Husband died, so she found a new man to both protect her and her family and fill that emotional hole she needed. The issue is most of that 'emotional hole' was a 'sexual awakened' hole, where she was finally desired by a man that wasn't all but asexual like Noahs dad, and who had the stamina and equipment that she could use to explore sex for pleasure in that wild way teenagers do. And that man secretly killed her husband as part of his plan to steal her, but she doesn't find that out until waaaay too late.

I don't pay much attention during Haylen scenes because I'm not a Mom NTR enjoyer, but if I recall the crux of Haylens plot is that Jaxon gives her a healthier outlet for the fantasies she had about Leto which she definately shouldn't be having as his basically adoptive mother. And it's a little bit of that belated 'explore sexuality' thing that Aywin had, for different reasons (being a church nun and I assume voluntarily celibate).
You attributing way too much to Aywin, you're cutting her far too much slack.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
You attributing way too much to Aywin, you're cutting her far too much slack.
The things she said to fool herself fooled him too haha, I saved her in some parts (mainly at the beginning), but 80% was her being a HORRIBLE, horny and mythomaniac mother ( which I find extremely hot ).

4.50 star(s) 36 Votes