a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know the console command for more energy.
Just go eat at the restaurant and you will be fine.
Workout and increase your strength and eat at the restaurant every day and you should be just fine.

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Okay so this situation popped up:
I'm doing the Ms. Keller questline and got to the point where she asks for the basement and the 5k. So I get the basement and the letter to let her know she can do her thing. But or some reason the game didnt recognize it and now even though i have the school basement it keeps asking to blackmail or bribe her and obviously i cant do that. So is there a way to unbuy (maybe through debug) the school basement or am I gonna have to start from scratch?

Edit: I think it may have something to do with setting the value to -1 in the debug menu but not sure. Any help would be appreciated as I dont wanna have to do this from scratch (even with the help of debug its tedious).

Last edited:

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018

View attachment 143563
About this game:

You are a new headmaster in a school. Your main task is to try to bring students up to a maximum stage of depravity. To do this you will have to convince the PTA to agree on changes that through time will help you achieve this goal. Several quests exist to help you achieve your goal.​

Game Info:
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: PC / Windows
Censorship: No/Yes (Some censorship in some pics)
Version: 1.9.5 SP3
Language: English
Genres: Some of these are included but they can all be blocked by you

Wiki:
Stat Guidelines:
Tips:
How to sex npc's:
Changelog thread:

Download Links:
1.9.5 Main Game: - - - -

SINGLE GENDER MOD:

This game requires:
Is this being worked on by anyone? Like actually?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is this being worked on by anyone? Like actually?
Yes it is and they have a website that has a lot of traffic, it is being worked on by volunteers after the original creators left many years ago.
We are getting ready to beta test the next release, sometime in the next 2 months or so. (Probably sooner.)

The next update will change a lot of things and a new play through would be wise.

JetEnduro

Aug 18, 2017
I been following the Carmen guide, but im still not activating the event which unlock the teacher-student relationship event?
do i need to clear the confirmed rumor event as well? if so how?

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Yes it is and they have a website that has a lot of traffic, it is being worked on by volunteers after the original creators left many years ago.
We are getting ready to beta test the next release, sometime in the next 2 months or so. (Probably sooner.)

The next update will change a lot of things and a new play through would be wise.
So I noticed a folder with 'pregnant' paper dolls. Is there any chance of pregnancy mechanics making their way into the game soon?
Failing that, is there a way to manually make a character appear preg with the debug menu? I tried fooling around with it but the results were always layered incorrectly. And sometimes I would get a white background enstead of a transparent BG. error1.png

Reactions: KainbloodOmen

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
a1fox3
I tried modifying the paper-doll of the female PC to have a bigger camel toe. This also causes the white background to show up (rather than the transparent one).
I'm using MSpaint because I'm a neanderthal.

error2.png
(Her hair is red because I changed her face image. )

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So I noticed a folder with 'pregnant' paper dolls. Is there any chance of pregnancy mechanics making their way into the game soon?
Failing that, is there a way to manually make a character appear preg with the debug menu? I tried fooling around with it but the results were always layered incorrectly. And sometimes I would get a white background enstead of a transparent BG. View attachment 313659
The game is missing a lot of pregnant clothes and until they get made by a "volunteer/s" for now no.
I to want pregnancy in this game besides the one that you never see grow.

The web site has a lot of very helpful people that can help you with this but we will need the clothes to go with it.

The same for the "camel toe" just go to the web site and ask there for help.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
a1fox3
How do I know the requirements for making certain PTA issues available for voting? (Trying to get nude uniforms).
I read the wiki ( ), but it doen't give enough specificity. :/

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
a1fox3
How do I know the requirements for making certain PTA issues available for voting? (Trying to get nude uniforms).
I read the wiki ( ), but it doen't give enough specificity. :/
There is an in game hint/help system in the upper left hand corner or so I was told, plus some quest have info in your phone.

I did not do that quest yet because I am waiting on the new version to play again since it would be best to start a new game.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
So trying to follow the WIKI. I am currently trying to learn lock picking, but haven't been able to get the event to trigger.

With some of the flirting is there a way to tell if your lines are working or not or if the relationship goes colder? I think I may have spent to much money my first month.

How do I go about getting it so I can be the swim coach or other ways to make money?

Finally I started with the latest version and I keep getting the end of the todo list with the mayor content. I searched the forum and saw people say hotfix 3. Where do i find it. I didn't notice anything happen with the debugger...

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So trying to follow the WIKI. I am currently trying to learn lock picking, but haven't been able to get the event to trigger.

With some of the flirting is there a way to tell if your lines are working or not or if the relationship goes colder? I think I may have spent to much money my first month.

How do I go about getting it so I can be the swim coach or other ways to make money?

Finally I started with the latest version and I keep getting the end of the todo list with the mayor content. I searched the forum and saw people say hotfix 3. Where do i find it. I didn't notice anything happen with the debugger...
The wiki is on there for some info because it is way out of date.
Quest have been worked on and changed the way they work.
It will even be more different in the next update.

As for lock pick you must first get and read the newspaper, all entries in it to start several quest.
In 1.9.4 it was in the house but as of 1.9.5 it is at the restaurant, you must keep it when you leave there and read all of it at home.

Reactions: Reaverrew

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
The wiki is on there for some info because it is way out of date.
Quest have been worked on and changed the way they work.
It will even be more different in the next update.

As for lock pick you must first get and read the newspaper, all entries in it to start several quest.
In 1.9.4 it was in the house but as of 1.9.5 it is at the restaurant, you must keep it when you leave there and read all of it at home.
Thanks! Any tips on how to get rid of the mayor message every morning? Or how to start coaching the swim team?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks! Any tips on how to get rid of the mayor message every morning? Or how to start coaching the swim team?
Nope both of them got changed in 1.9.5 and I never went through them in that version.

I am waiting on 1.9.6 to start new again.

RestlessZenza

Aug 5, 2017
Someone help me please, i've been trying to use the pick lock item, but is not working, i've keep seeing posts about finding Jermey Hood (sorry if i butcher the name) and the event of him robbing a girl is not coming up for me. Anyone has a save file to have that event already unlocked and done please?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Go to the restaurant, take the newspaper, read the newspaper, learn about crime in the park, hang out in the park during the day, see Jeremy steal a purse, ask for his help and he will teach you lockpicking, go back a few times and pay him for training, then try to pick some locks.

Reactions: BeeGee

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Someone help me please, i've been trying to use the pick lock item, but is not working, i've keep seeing posts about finding Jermey Hood (sorry if i butcher the name) and the event of him robbing a girl is not coming up for me. Anyone has a save file to have that event already unlocked and done please?
You must go to the restaurant and eat and read the news paper and take it with you when you leave then while at home read all entries it has and then between 1-4 weeks at the park you will see him and you need to stop him and then train for lock picking.

Reactions: RestlessZenza

RestlessZenza

Aug 5, 2017
You must go to the restaurant and eat and read the news paper and take it with you when you leave then while at home read all entries it has and then between 1-4 weeks at the park you will see him and you need to stop him and then train for lock picking.

thank you. Now do you know how to complete Jessia Underwood quest?
I keep getting pummeled by someone at the door

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes