BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
thank you. Now do you know how to complete Jessia Underwood quest?
I keep getting pummeled by someone at the door
If I remember correctly, you can break into the police database and have her boyfriend arrested?
It requires some hacking skill or something

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
s Room. Wait 1 day. (Requires Spy Cam)
6.) Pumpkin Street/Hooter Home: Break in. Retrieve stuff from Peter's R
I have the panties, but I can't plant anything in Peters room..

Also I activated the Carl quest.. How can I use the debugger to cancel the quest so I don't get repeat...

Last edited:

RestlessZenza

Aug 5, 2017
If I remember correctly, you can break into the police database and have her boyfriend arrested?
It requires some hacking skill or something
Do i need to so something beforehand? I don't see the database option in the police station nor my computer

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have the panties, but I can't plant anything in Peters room..

Also I activated the Carl quest.. How can I use the debugger to cancel the quest so I don't get repeat...
You must have started there quest before you can plant the cam in his room.
If you got her panties then just call Peter to your office and show him.

I am not sure where you are at in this quest so my info is 8-10 old since I played this game.

Do i need to so something beforehand? I don't see the database option in the police station nor my computer
You need to first practice breaking into other sites and get more experience then you can do the police station.

JetEnduro

Aug 18, 2017
Is there a guide for Karin Hardman? Looking through the event manager, there seem to be more events after the corruption of Sierra.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a guide for Karin Hardman? Looking through the event manager, there seem to be more events after the corruption of Sierra.
There is no up to date guide for anything for this game, there is only a guide that is several years old but everything has changed since then.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hmmm i rmb seeing someone posting some guides in txt files. for teachers and pta...
Yes its in this thread somewhere but it is out of date and will be even more out of date once the next update comes out.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
The policy is unlocked when you gain Carmen Smith's PTA support by progressing in her quest. It happens after you overhear the rumours in school and talk to her in class (this step of her quest requires Oliver Dixon to be present in the classroom as well).

This post contains a walkthrough of sorts for various things, including unlocking club and PTA support.

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3
3.50 star(s) 57 Votes