2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Hey, lordfridge9 and frogbert I did some "find & replace," to measure how repetitive the proper names were vs the established nicknames early in game and found yep, way too repetitive, so I made edits to the entire script before sending out the .018 alpha version. If you want to read through and suggest other edits to the game, happy to send some links to either of you, really appreciate the concrete feedback that makes me really think though, "Is this a good change, or won't change anything?" :) In this case, a very solid reco. Thanks.
Hey, as long as you keep the wincest flowing, all is good chungusguy

Reactions: Paprika

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Akshully, if anybody wants to beta test or send me detailed feedback on how things are, how they could be improved, etc - and pinky swears they'll send me serious detailed notes - lemme know and I'll ship you a copy of a newer build to test out.

Also if you check the reviews here, it's too funny - one of the folks pooping on the game is still loving the negative reviews...it's strange, some people are like pigs, they just want to wallow in feces ;) Their taste though, and definitely not the fetish that'll ever make it into my game.

Personally I detest misleading reviews so wanted to clarify something in many of them from the last few months: animations are in the game, all builds now, and starting from this month (April) there isn't a version without animation anymore...so whenever the links are updated here, and onward, there will be 100% the same content in supporter versions because there aren't any differences between paying X per month or paying Y per month.

Stay thirsty friends.

swaghaver9000

Jun 19, 2021
Akshully, if anybody wants to beta test or send me detailed feedback on how things are, how they could be improved, etc - and pinky swears they'll send me serious detailed notes - lemme know and I'll ship you a copy of a newer build to test out.

Also if you check the reviews here, it's too funny - one of the folks pooping on the game is still loving the negative reviews...it's strange, some people are like pigs, they just want to wallow in feces ;) Their taste though, and definitely not the fetish that'll ever make it into my game.

Personally I detest misleading reviews so wanted to clarify something in many of them from the last few months: animations are in the game, all builds now, and starting from this month (April) there isn't a version without animation anymore...so whenever the links are updated here, and onward, there will be 100% the same content in supporter versions because there aren't any differences between paying X per month or paying Y per month.

Stay thirsty friends.
i only cum to the brunette daughter

• Haha
Reactions: mrbigchungus

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Her Heart's Desire - A Landlord Epic [v0.0.18 BugFix] [Big Chungus Productions] [OS@1.04GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.04GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 427MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :D

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
So just trying this for the first time, and a bit confused. From what I remember when I first heard about this game, the running gag was that it was an actual landlord and tenant game, not a "landlord" and "tenant" game. But with all the renaming it keeps asking me, is it supposed to be a "landlord" and "tenant" game? And if so, what are the proper terms I should use?

Sorry just confused is all on the constant renaming options. At times it feels like an actual landlord and tenant thing, but other times it feels like a "landlord" and "tenant" thing lol. Just want to play the game how it is supposed to be written is all, even if it's not my thing.

I hope all that made sense. :p

Reactions: swaghaver9000

ronak

Aug 6, 2017
Say what now?
You go to a gym where you meet the coach of the cheerteam. The following convesation (all the while she is fondling Lilly) makes it pretty clear that she is banging the whole team including Lilly. After that follows 2 lesbian Scenes one with the coach and later one with some kind of prostitute cook.

Last edited:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
are the black screens still there? I understand having black screens during some transitions and such,but they were there even during sex scenes. Would appreciate if someone lmk if that was fixed or not.

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
I knew I liked this game when the sudden light shift happened in the restaurant. The boss forgot! But who turned on the hair fan?

Keep at it, this is actually kind of refreshing to play.

Feb 29, 2020
Its neat how throughout this entire "game" every single choice I have made has been to shut down and completely dick deny these floozies.
yet instead of getting a game over screen or something for breaking their precious little hearts or whatever I supposedly still perv on them and they remain a trio of cock goblins.

Its like
Girl(s)- Hey MC can I / we get that dick?
MC- Picks NO
Girl(s) - UGH you suck ya old fart.

Later
MC- man I cant believe I got these 3 hotties here with me All these sexy times ooh yeah.
Girl(s) - Hey MC wanna fuck?
MC - Again picks NO.
Girl(s) - Again upset and pouty.

Later
Girl(s) - you're so amazing MC you make us feel so sexy and wanted.
MC- Hell girl(s) can you blame me? I mean look at those tight young bodies

Girl(s) - Hey MC how about giving me / us that dick?
MC- Nah I'm good hoe.

Girl(s) - Ugh whatever screw you then.

MC- Damn the thought of her / them on my dick is so hot. I'm so hard right now.

Yeah if this "game" isn't Pulitzer prize winning story telling then no "game" on this site is.

Que the degenerate " Hey man there ain't nothing wrong with wanting to shallow dick a family member!"
face palm eojis in

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Its neat how throughout this entire "game" every single choice I have made has been to shut down and completely dick deny these floozies.
yet instead of getting a game over screen or something for breaking their precious little hearts or whatever I supposedly still perv on them and they remain a trio of cock goblins.

Its like
Girl(s)- Hey MC can I / we get that dick?
MC- Picks NO
Girl(s) - UGH you suck ya old fart.

Later
MC- man I cant believe I got these 3 hotties here with me All these sexy times ooh yeah.
Girl(s) - Hey MC wanna fuck?
MC - Again picks NO.
Girl(s) - Again upset and pouty.

Later
Girl(s) - you're so amazing MC you make us feel so sexy and wanted.
MC- Hell girl(s) can you blame me? I mean look at those tight young bodies

Girl(s) - Hey MC how about giving me / us that dick?
MC- Nah I'm good hoe.

Girl(s) - Ugh whatever screw you then.

MC- Damn the thought of her / them on my dick is so hot. I'm so hard right now.

Yeah if this "game" isn't Pulitzer prize winning story telling then no "game" on this site is.

Que the degenerate " Hey man there ain't nothing wrong with wanting to shallow dick a family member!"
face palm eojis in
I have a question: When people play these games and their desire is to skip every LI not matter who they are, what kind of gameplay are people hoping for?

Reactions: Kaisenjin
Feb 29, 2020
I have a question: When people play these games and their desire is to skip every LI not matter who they are, what kind of gameplay are people hoping for?
The realistic kind.
If my MC continuously shuts down everyone then I expect the realistic outcome that that certain path is closed.
As opposed to turning them down at every choice only to a mega simp a couple scenes later and having the LI be all cock hungry so you have to turn them down again and again and again.

I find it rare to encounter a Game Dev that was actually clever enough to sit back and think, Ok what if someone actually says no to this? How can I make it somewhat realistic and entertaining.

Instead 99% of the time they just phone it in. No matter what choice you make the story will always make the MC a pathetic whiny perv that simps on everyone and the LI's no matter his choice will always keep fiending for that dick.

After 2 , 3 choices of dick denying any particular LI I expect the game to reflect that choice.
Not to keep going on as though I clicked yes on those choices.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
The realistic kind.
If my MC continuously shuts down everyone then I expect the realistic outcome that that certain path is closed.
As opposed to turning them down at every choice only to a mega simp a couple scenes later and having the LI be all cock hungry so you have to turn them down again and again and again.

I find it rare to encounter a Game Dev that was actually clever enough to sit back and think, Ok what if someone actually says no to this? How can I make it somewhat realistic and entertaining.

Instead 99% of the time they just phone it in. No matter what choice you make the story will always make the MC a pathetic whiny perv that simps on everyone and the LI's no matter his choice will always keep fiending for that dick.

After 2 , 3 choices of dick denying any particular LI I expect the game to reflect that choice.
Not to keep going on as though I clicked yes on those choices.
I'm not sure a dev would ever make a solo run game and make it entertaining. Usually if you reject everyone they put you down in game with the narration, but I agree with you that if you reject someone multiple times you should be locked out their route.

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
I understand that you prefer another type of content, but at least the DEV was clear in the Overview. Nothing indicates that you can avoid them.
"As her landlord, you have time and feel obligated to help her pursue her fantasies, however depraved they might be."
It even indicates that you are "obligated to help her pursue her fantasies".

Can we fuck the daughter yet?
For me it works best with Uncle / Niece relationship.

For those who like fast burn, it's worth a try. And If you don't mind a little lesbian action.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes