2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
thank you for being concerned about my well being.
You're welcome, though to be fair, the reason I asked is because the folks who wallow in negative emotion tend to cause themselves terrible health outcomes. So eventually, if you don't stop hitting yourself, it's going to come back around.

• Angry
Reactions: SlavMaster

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
For everybody else who follows my work :) there will be an update sometime over the weekend, a few days early, for the latest .21 version. More Daisy content is the focus of both the .20 and .21 updates.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
So the update includes the afternoon and evening of one day and at the same time contains 65k(!) words? I smell graphomania in the terminal stage. I'm right?
I want to try the game, but I don't want to go through walls of text at all.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Her Heart's Desire - A Landlord Epic [v0.0.19] [Big Chungus Productions] [OS@1.29GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.29GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 503MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :D

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I don't own F95 nor am I responsible for a 3rd party website roflmao.

man this comment must be the most hypocritical thing I read today, no, seriously, if the game had been uploaded by another person I would understand, but being the dev who created the thread and being tne one who has control to add tags in "genre spoiler" and some info in "dev notes" it's hilarious.

So I assume from the comments that the lesbian scenes are forced then?

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021

man this comment must be the most hypocritical thing I read today, no, seriously, if the game had been uploaded by another person I would understand, but being the dev who created the thread and being tne one who has control to add tags in "genre spoiler" and some info in "dev notes" it's hilarious.

So I assume from the comments that the lesbian scenes are forced then?
last i played yes they are

Reactions: Chimba

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Dont think this will go anywhere.... the DEV is incapable i would say... black screen for the lewd scenes as bait to get patreons, but you can watch them in the gallery anyways (not that you miss anything anyways). The renders are ok, but seen the models a hundred times, writing is poor, content is really not much...

so far 13 patreons, i would be surprised if there will be much more until this is abondoned. Last message on patreon was at september... yeah well, as i said, this game will not go anywhere.
Seems like the WT is abandoned as well. Click the link on main page and it goes to the compressed version of game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mrbigchungus

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
So, now every single girl that you know wants to fuck with you and all your roommates?? Why make choices if you will fuck every single girl that you will meet in the end??? And every girl is bi now??? And every one is horny and have the same behavior with you???
Gzuz, it isn't a game anymore, it's just fap material...

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
So, now every single girl that you know wants to fuck with you and all your roommates?? Why make choices if you will fuck every single girl that you will meet in the end??? And every girl is bi now??? And every one is horny and have the same behavior with you???
Gzuz, it isn't a game anymore, it's just fap material...
Nah, not every woman is Bi, and the details for the updates are in the "change log," here usually, and if not, they're all public and easily read on Patreon about what's new in the game vs the previous version.

Three new animated scenes from memory, and then a few new animations for older scenes, some new features for interactivity, a bunch of two frame animations, some writing improvements and other changes.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Great update. I enjoyed it.

But you might want to check into your animations. You game goes from a couple hundred MB of RAM to almost 3 GB of RAM when the animations in this release play. Some people do not have computers that can handle that. Just an FYI.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Hey, good point Ramagar.

I'm actually wondering if now, with the memory optimization I included, older computers can actually play the animations all the way through. The previous update, .018, didn't have the memory management included that allows Ren'py to empty the cache in between each scene.

:unsure: Not sure if the command was good enough. $ renpy.free_memory() <- that's what I used.

In any case, if somebody with a lower end computer can test it out and see if it works, or dies, that'd be awesome.

Reactions: Punto and Ramagar
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes