2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Seems all the girls are sluts, again no real choices either play along or you get burned out and ruined - such crap
There are women in the game you don't have sex with ;)

And there are fetishes that you only get with choices...so this statement is false. Also might confuse people looking at the game, like the reviews complaining, "No, the animation is missing!" which hasn't been the case for months.

Inaccurate information hurts us all, pal.

Reactions: MrBenny

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
There are women in the game you don't have sex with ;)

And there are fetishes that you only get with choices...so this statement is false. Also might confuse people looking at the game, like the reviews complaining, "No, the animation is missing!" which hasn't been the case for months.

Inaccurate information hurts us all, pal.
interesting where? you can have all the women I saw but of course so does the blonde tenant and her cohorts. restaurant, clothes store, diner etc.... and of course the office

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
interesting where? you can have all the women I saw but of course so does the blonde tenant and her cohorts. restaurant, clothes store, diner etc.... and of course the office
If you are curious - keep playing. If not, don't worry about it, as it sounds like you made up your mind, buddy.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1655489939009.png

Her Heart's Desire .22 Update Release Notes

For the .22 version, we resume the story with Dee and MC at the hotel. I've also gone back and fixed some continuity things, nickname issues, and other stuff earlier in the game to clean up everything and get it ready for the various endings.

Scenes and other details:

• Day 5 night; MC and Daisy wake up, anal scene;
  • - otherwise simple animation while she finishes herself,
  • Day 6 morning, serious discussion with Daisy; impacts various endings;
  • Day 6 breakfast at Fat Burger with all the tenants;
  • During the breakfast, Jen is there! What a surprise
  • Optional scene with Jen, two climax options
  • Two new fully animated scenes (Daisy + MC, MC + Jen) are in the reply feature, with more than twenty animations in total.
  • Thousands of words of text, and the most content in terms of story in any update this year so far :) I'm pretty proud of this one.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
While I see Canto Forte posted the release notes for the newest version, the version here on F95 is the .20 update. I think the release notes are now in the changelog above; they're also

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Her Heart's Desire - A Landlord Epic [v0.20] [Big Chungus Productions] [OS@1.39GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.39GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 547MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Market = / /

Notice: Market means Windows/Linux/MacOS in 1 build. This is untested, use at your own risk.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
[VN] [Ren'Py] Her Heart's Desire - A Landlord Epic [v0.20] [Big Chungus Productions] [OS@1.39GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.39GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 547MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Market = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain

Notice: Market means Windows/Linux/MacOS in 1 build. This is untested, use at your own risk.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)
Mac users will have to change the permissions on HerHeartsDesire.app/Contents using chmod - but it plays just fine after that.

Thanks for the compression!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update! To be honest, Daisy is by far my favorite and, while I enjoy the "company" of all the girls, I'd be perfectly happy if she was the only LI in the game. So I really enjoyed this update and look forward to the next one. Thanks for your hard work.

SoonAtHome

Sep 22, 2020
DEV < Many times you make a loop where it should be just a transition... Example, those 2 scene from Day4 (so its not a spoiler)

lilyondeesixtyninestartclose > great loop ! you can watch it all day long : )

1.gif

lilyondeesixtyninefinger > You can't loop that scene ! look at the face of the girl how its ridiculous after 3 seconds of watching... No, it should be a transition to the next loop...

2.gif

Reactions: Punto

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
i read overview, hm i think i like it sound familiar... my life(except sublet to blonde girl to a Lazy dude/ no Sex cause they all dude im not gay). LET give a download try! :KEK:

MC do not look 43yo... lolz look 19

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I just opened up the Replay Gallery (also in the .019 version here, but mine is for the .22 version being built for later this month, and has more scenes) to count.
  • 22 fully animated adult scenes in the game so far
  • Of those, 4 of them have lesbian / bisexual content
    • If you only count lesbian and not bisexual female scenes, then it's 2 scenes
    • The other 2 with women interacting are 3some scenes with the MC
  • Aside from the replayable content, there are three other points in the game with "lesbian," stuff. There is a scene with Daisy + Lily kissing briefly; and the baristas in the coffee shop kissing; and in the yoga studio, Daisy, Lily, and Lois fooling around (breast licking, foreplay).
  • With the above in mind, future lesbian / bisexual content will be a similar ratio of the past, and most likely there won't be additional lesbian content outside of the replayable scenes.
The in-game menus where the player interacts should take care of the above; if you say "Nah, not interested," or "It's disgusting," or what not, you should skip those. Similar to the anal scenes, and the extra squirting animations (again, if you pick the "don't like it," option in the text, you won't see the excessive stuff).

Thanks for asking, and I hope that makes it clearer. I'll be finished with the game in a few months, most likely near the end of summer (Eg, August / September).
I will try to explain what is the problem with the lesbian theme. Indeed there may only be four scenes. But if you decide against those scenes you lose those possible li. That is to say, I choose that I don't like the lesbian theme so as not to see those scenes but at the same time I block all possible progress with those li, which makes me lose much more than 4 scenes. Which in a way makes them mandatory. I am sorry that my English is not better, but I hope that what I wanted to express was understood

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
> at the same time I block all possible progress with those li, which makes me lose much more than 4 scenes.

You'll have to point out where & how this happens in the code. I thought I explained it well above.

There isn't "all possible progress with those love interests lost," if you skip out on the lesbian content.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
It is a real "Meet n' Fuck". Did the dev run out of ides?
Hm, you don't fuck *all* the characters...so, I don't get this comment, but okay. There's a ton of animation, and sexy scenes to be sure. In this case, it's kind of the point. :)

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
so all the lesbian scenes are just skipable not avoidable gave it another shot but still not something im interested in the story is way too rooted with lesbians to keep my interest and then when lily asked i we want to hear the story of how she took daisy anal virginity sealed the deal for me.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes