2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I have a gaming laptop yet the day 4 morning sex scene with the brunette, especially when you first have her squirt after eating her out, absolutely bogs down with several "not responding". I finally had to load before it and hit skip until it was past that part.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
so all the lesbian scenes are just skipable not avoidable gave it another shot but still not something im interested in the story is way too rooted with lesbians to keep my interest and then when lily asked i we want to hear the story of how she took daisy anal virginity sealed the deal for me.
Actually that's Rose that shares the story there, dude, not Lily...so...I'm not sure if you had something to drink while you played, but it's cool.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I have a gaming laptop yet the day 4 morning sex scene with the brunette, especially when you first have her squirt after eating her out, absolutely bogs down with several "not responding". I finally had to load before it and hit skip until it was past that part.
Thank you for the note, do you mind sharing some of your system specs?

Hey there, yes, it takes some RAM - 2 gigs apparently at minimum - to make it work, due to the massive number of animations. I can research to see if there's another way to break up the scenes and see if that helps with the performance.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Thank you for the note, do you mind sharing some of your system specs?

Hey there, yes, it takes some RAM - 2 gigs apparently at minimum - to make it work, due to the massive number of animations. I can research to see if there's another way to break up the scenes and see if that helps with the performance.
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
System SKU LENOVO_MT_81W0_BU_idea_FM_IdeaPad 3 14ADA05
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx, 2100 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
Total Virtual Memory 20.4 GB
Page File Space 14.5 GB
Dunno if that is all the specs you need or not. It is not a high end gaming laptop but I successfully can run games like FF7Remake on it without issues.

jeedr66

Dec 23, 2019
I get the same content in 0.18, 0.19 and 0.20 (ending with Tricia in the library scene). I am using mac versions posted here.
Anyone else having this problem? Anyone knows how to fix it?
I would appreciate your help.

Reactions: Pinsel

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Same as the post above loaded my save and it still ends after the Tricia scene and says .20

Edit: I restarted and the game continued correctly so something is bugging our saves for those having issues with it jumping to EoC after the library scene.

Last edited:

Leon queen

Apr 13, 2020
Im a bit confused with the relationships.
was this originally an incest game?
The defaults it gives you seem awkward and don't make much sense to me.

Lily is daisies close friend? but is surprised you don't know who she is? is she supposed to be a sister or something?

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Same as the post above loaded my save and it still ends after the Tricia scene and says .20

Edit: I restarted and the game continued correctly so something is bugging our saves for those having issues with it jumping to EoC after the library scene.
Ya, I never looked into continuity of the saves, sorry about that - too many variables changed in the .22 update recently, and with the feedback here, I found a combination of stuff that should be fixed. Unfortunately, that means for preferences, etc, you might want / need to play from start after the next bug fix update.

• Sad

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019

Lily is daisies close friend? but is surprised you don't know who she is? is she supposed to be a sister or something?
The intro text is pretty clear on this one, in the beginning when they are introduced...maybe read again?

Also the relationships are customizable, if you want them to be "Arch Enemies," you could type that in as well. Though it might not work as well as the default, up to you really.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018

Was wondering the same. Not sure what text I missed.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Hmmm...maybe one of the sentences was confusing in this scene then.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's slightly modified from the original. Feel free to let me know what part of that is confusing, since it's the scene you're both referring to. The original I agree, wasn't quite as crisp. Still, the idea was clear: the other two girls show up to rent the other room, as mentioned in the very beginning of the game.

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
Code:
    "The two young women were giving me near twin looks."
    "Wait, just how do they all know each other, I thought [dee] was in an orphanage? Were they too?"
    rose "You're obviously thinking something."
    lily "What is it?"
    mainc "How do you know [dee]?"
    rose "He doesn't know who we are?"
    lily "I thought that was obvious."
and

Code:
    lily "I have to say, this is probably a bigger surprise to me, than it is to you, [mainc]."
    mainc "Why is that?"
    lily "[dee] didn't tell you?"
        lily "I'm [dee]'s [closefriend]."
    "I nodded, slowly."
    lily "Yes, now I see you're getting it."
    "If she's [dee]'s [closefriend], then Lily is my..."
        "I can't forget, [dee] is my [deenickname], and now [lily], too."
are the confusing parts. Like, no shit they're friends, but the text makes it seem like they're more than that. And why would Lily's relationship to Daisy have any impact on what Lily's relationship to you is? It's just a few more of the many ways it makes it seem like you're trying to have it both ways, and both ways suffering for it (no one calls their landlord "Landlord", and changing it to something more taboo barely makes sense to begin with and gets worse when Rose and Lily show up).

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
are the confusing parts. Like, no shit they're friends, but the text makes it seem like they're more than that. And why would Lily's relationship to Daisy have any impact on what Lily's relationship to you is? It's just a few more of the many ways it makes it seem like you're trying to have it both ways, and both ways suffering for it (no one calls their landlord "Landlord", and changing it to something more taboo barely makes sense to begin with and gets worse when Rose and Lily show up).
Gotcha, I've done some more edits and rewriting of that scene, so it should be better once the next edition is out. Also the word "Mortgage," wasn't spelled right next to that block of text, but I see nobody picked on that issue lol.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
.23 Her Heart's Desire Release Notes
1660502672596.png

Day 6 lunch, starts with the end of the cafe scene;
The update is around Lily and MC,
with many heartfelt conversations between MC, Dee, Rose, and Lily.

The end of the update depending on choices
will be a new fully animated scene with Lily & MC
in the same hotel as Dee + MC were in previously
(her request in game).
From there, I've got hints about what happens in the next two updates.

• 127 new full HD renders
  • Lily & MC animated scene added to the gallery
  • 279 frames of animation (more than 10 animations in game)

Reactions: Punto

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Her Heart's Desire - A Landlord Epic [v0.21] [Big Chungus Productions]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 429 MB

PC/MAC: - -

ANDROID: - -

Insert options to change opacity and font size in ANDROID version

Last edited:

oystei

Jan 29, 2020
Dunno if that is all the specs you need or not. It is not a high end gaming laptop but I successfully can run games like FF7Remake on it without issues.
Is your game saved on a ssd? have noticed severe buffering on animations when on a spinning harddrive since most of the game loads into memory, then suddenly it has to go fetch the animations on the harddrive.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes