2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Oh yeah and your patreon support was going through the roof... when i wrote mine it was 13 now 14... well, whatever floats your boat i guess. Real classy... amigo.
don't bother , he lives in his own cloud...
I'm sorry for barging in like this - but why are you two bickering in a thread that doesn't even ask for such responses? Let's all try to help the dev get to a better product. If not, go spend time elsewhere. It's really that simple, right? Getting post notifications for things that don't help us all aren't that helpful.

Starting this game now - but it seems to crash on Android on random occassions. I jumped to PC to make sure it doesn't happen, but just wanted to heads up that to the port creator. I'll come back here with a review once I've finished the game, Friend.

Last edited:

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Finished the game, reviewed it and posted. 6/10
Gave feedback directly to Big Chungus on Discord, really hoping those things get picked up for his new game.

All in all, this is best for fap content.
I can really tell the dev was trying hard to turn this into more, but it's just too much of a mixed bag to be.
Had to churn myself to get toward the harem ending, as even sex scenes started to look samey.
It works when you fap and suspend disbelief.

Also, this could have benefitted from more corruption and backstory explaining why the girls are so corruptive.
But then again, the entire world around Chad looks to be - so I stopped trying to make sense of it all.

Really looking forward to his new game as humor seems to have a far bigger role in that one.

Reactions: lolcawk

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Well, i think it's safe to presume that there is a harem ending, right?
The easiest canonical ending in the game is the harem ending; from the Steam achievements, it seems to be more difficult to get one of the individual endings with any of the three love interests, since the game is designed to be easiest for the ending with all three.

Reactions: Vlbc

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Is this game complete or there are more updates to come with endings?
Game is complete, the current endings are as follows:
  • * MC loses earlier in game, has bad thing happen (spoiler)
  • * MC wins game, gets harem ending
  • * MC loves Daisy (blonde), no harem ending; harder but not impossible
  • * MC with Rose (red head); more difficult than the Daisy ending by a factor of two based on the completion stats;
  • * MC with Lily (brunette); same odds as the Rose ending
While I'm not leaving future updates off the table, with the original game ending in Nov, 2022, and then expanded up to the last update with videos instead of frame animation in Dec, 2023...it'll be some time before any additional updates, chief of which is probably updating & improving some of the transitions, since people don't love those.

Thanks for your interest, I appreciate it.

Reactions: MrBenny and imzahai

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
The dialogs are really confusing with this landlord thing.
Those titles are canon or their relationship should be more incestuous, like father, step father or uncle?

(I'm not complaining, just curious)

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I think the English version is customizable, and it's been an on-going thing that I need to write better. :) Am working on a rework of both my other games, Horny Holiday and Milfy Cases (MC is in early access, incomplete) due to the regular feedback about how things could be less confusing or written better.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
What's up, fellow gorillas? And humans ;)

I shared on Patreon yesterday, and wanted to share here too: I'm working on the version 2.0 of this game as my new project and putting Milfy Cases on hold until the remake is finished.

Using Ren'py 8, and all the things I've learned since I made this game 3 years ago, now I am wondering...what do *you* think would make it 10x better?

Sandbox? Point & click? Better story, obviously - that's the top priority for the remake. Second to that, I'm updating renders, and since I just got started, I don't yet know if this is remaking every single image...the majority, or just the worst bits. That's TBD as I get through it. To start, I'm tackling the prologue, the existing one, and a revamped additional scene to ground the story better in the life of Chad, the alcoholic writer, with the mercenary past.

cebs

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2018

I shared on Patreon yesterday, and wanted to share here too: I'm working on the version 2.0 of this game as my new project and putting Milfy Cases on hold until the remake is finished.

Using Ren'py 8, and all the things I've learned since I made this game 3 years ago, now I am wondering...what do *you* think would make it 10x better?

Sandbox? Point & click? Better story, obviously - that's the top priority for the remake. Second to that, I'm updating renders, and since I just got started, I don't yet know if this is remaking every single image...the majority, or just the worst bits. That's TBD as I get through it. To start, I'm tackling the prologue, the existing one, and a revamped additional scene to ground the story better in the life of Chad, the alcoholic writer, with the mercenary past.
Sandbox and point to click loses the immersion of the story, just my opinion of course

Reactions: MiltonPowers

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022

I just want a coherent daddy/daughter story... :unsure:

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Kk, well it is cheaper + easier to skip the extra mechanics and focus on the story.

...most likely will end up doing this, but as I mentioned, I just started reworking everything yesterday after realizing that, if I don't rework it now, I'll be kicking myself on-going as long as people play the game + leave feedback.

Reactions: cebs

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023

Curious for this. I think some images could use a rework, but the style still looks great for me.
I'll drop my thoughts in the discord.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
There's already some preview images of the rework on Discord if you're curious to see; however, I'm like 99% sure I won't be redoing everything, more adding new things, and like the scene I'm about 1/2 way done with, in this case re-rendering the whole bit.

As an example:
There isn't a single decent shot of Daisy's shoes for ... well, a while in the current game. I'm pretty sure Quinten Tarantino would want to see her feet.
hersecret032.jpg
Right?
:unsure:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
There's already some preview images of the rework on Discord if you're curious to see; however, I'm like 99% sure I won't be redoing everything, more adding new things, and like the scene I'm about 1/2 way done with, in this case re-rendering the whole bit.

As an example:
There isn't a single decent shot of Daisy's shoes for ... well, a while in the current game. I'm pretty sure Quinten Tarantino would want to see her feet.
View attachment 3681234
Right?
:unsure:
Meh, don't really care about shoes or feet personally. But I know there's heaps that do and will appreciate it.

Reactions: mrbigchungus

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
There's also something I'm trying to do after watching a bunch of youtube videos on how movies / television shows are made; I've seen people mention "my transitions suck," and yeah, this game has a bunch of those right now that aren't exactly good, and many that should really be nuked.

So with something like my Holiday game, I've got a transition that shows Joy's feet (the love interest) and it's a slick, pull up the image to reveal the one below kind of thing. The feet renders are for the staircase, to make it a better "walk away," along with the transition...at least, in theory.

This is a piece of what I'm doing with the rework, eg, trying to make those moments more interesting, rendered better, and coded / edited better in the final product.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes