2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
mrbigchungus

Just a small typo I noticed for "thought"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only other thing that is kinda awkward was the transition to after eating lunch. The very clean plates just look like they have not eaten yet. Plus I want to see the burgers from Horny Holiday again :LOL:

Oh, and so that's what happened to Eric. I did wonder a little bit in the original game.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
mrbigchungus

Just a small typo I noticed for "thought"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only other thing that is kinda awkward was the transition to after eating lunch. The very clean plates just look like they have not eaten yet. Plus I want to see the burgers from Horny Holiday again :LOL:

Oh, and so that's what happened to Eric. I did wonder a little bit in the original game.
I've got one bug and a (dozen?) typos to fix next; thanks for pointing this one out, I'll make sure if it wasn't on the list, I get it done with the bug fix edition I should be shipping later today.

> burgers

LOL, yeah, at this point in the game, they've had how many meals? It was one of the things I did want to change, since I really didn't want every other scene to be of them eating, since to me, that's boring.

>Eric

In the current complete game, he doesn't have a real ... ending, let's say, he just runs off. I think the new beta has a far better story arc for him personally.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Alright, updates on all the platforms (Patreon, Itch, and Steam) today thanks to all the help here & on Discord.

Hopefully it's solid now, but any new bug reports, I'm happy to update & fix things as usual.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
>Eric

In the current complete game, he doesn't have a real ... ending, let's say, he just runs off. I think the new beta has a far better story arc for him personally.
And may he find his one true Liz in the land truck-kun sent him to. :LOL:

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
I already said that i like daddy/daughter incest, but if this isn't possible (most probably because of the incest), i would like to add a second ideia: Polygamy!

And watch out i didn't say harem. As it seems most devs considers harem the Mc just fucking around with multiple women.

Polygamy is way more specific. The girls have to be equal to one another, in the same level of relationship (girlfriend or wife). And all of them have to be ok with it.

The only other game i know that have it, it's Mist.

(But it's just a sugestion based on my prefferences)

Reactions: Ozygator

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
After two bug fixes, according to nice folks on my Discord, all the bugs with the 1.3 beta have been sorted.

Now I'm taking two weeks, give or take, to do my part on the Horny Holiday expansion, which nearly doubles the size of that title (again) with even more sandbox, point & click, and other minigame experiences. By ~early September, I'll be working on the next HHD beta once more and aiming to ship that on the same cadence as the last few months, eg, toward the end of September if all goes well.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Restaurant at the beach, a sneak preview of the HHD remake 1.4 in progress. If you follow my discord, you'll already know there's over nine thousand words, and a little over 400 images, in the newest beta update in progress.

If the scene doesn't look familiar, it's because the location is brand new for the beta remake. There is another scene with MC and Daisy talking a walk near the beach before this in the beta as well that's also new for this edition of the game. Cheers.
sunsetbeachdinner037.jpg

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Daisy says good night...or does she?

Whelp, it'll depend on the prior choices up to this moment in the new beta coming in about a week. Working on the last animation & stills today before I continue editing and adding audio.

day2nightreturn03.jpg

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Her Heart's Desire - Harem Ever After: Remake [v1.3 Beta] [Big Chungus Productions]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Damn, that's been fixed in the Steam edition, but clearly, not this one lololol. It's a water prop that didn't work properly.
Oh sorry, I didn't get the image from your game. I saw it posted and it made me laugh thinking of the two woman and a cup internet craze, which was a big thing years ago.

Also I was wondering if there...was ever an alternate choice added (recently) to counter this poster's request / review, mentioning the heavy ass-fucking content?
I'm on the side of not interested in any Hersey highway content (sex and ending with :poop: smell on your junk...as well it's not my preferred hole choice.) You had mentioned a possible change to include the pussy choices, to counter single ass only choices.

Regards.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Oh sorry, I didn't get the image from your game. I saw it posted and it made me laugh thinking of the two woman and a cup internet craze, which was a big thing years ago.

Also I was wondering if there...was ever an alternate choice added (recently) to counter this poster's request / review, mentioning the heavy ass-fucking content?
I'm on the side of not interested in any Hersey highway content (sex and ending with :poop: smell on your junk...as well it's not my preferred hole choice.) You had mentioned a possible change to include the pussy choices, to counter single ass only choices.

Regards.
The first encounter with the waitress (which is the only one with her in the beta remake) is largely the same as the existing scene, albeit with a few more animations. So yeah, that one is still anal only. The other scenes will probably be different, similar to the other 2 adult scenes in the beta 1.3, and the 1.4 which is coming next week.

Hope that helps.

In terms of future plans, like the scene with the clothing store clerk, it won't be anal only - and probably be included in the beta 1.5 ...or 1.6, eg, in a month or two.

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The first encounter with the waitress (which is the only one with her in the beta remake) is largely the same as the existing scene, albeit with a few more animations. So yeah, that one is still anal only. The other scenes will probably be different, similar to the other 2 adult scenes in the beta 1.3, and the 1.4 which is coming next week.

Hope that helps.

In terms of future plans, like the scene with the clothing store clerk, it won't be anal only - and probably be included in the beta 1.5 ...or 1.6, eg, in a month or two.
Thanks for your quick reply, and sorry I haven't played your title yet. I was reading and deciding on which version to try first. Also, I was a bit confused with the differences with the harem version...which later I found out it's the older complete version. And the 1.3 remake has recent content and fix changes.

But does the 1.3 version have the easy harem path structure like the 1.08 version, or is 1.3 a completely different story structure? The word Harem is mentioned in the 1.08 title, but it's not mentioned with 1.3.

Regards.

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
Hello, it seems to me that there are several errors, especially in the Spanish version, they have terms like guest and landlord, which leads me to think that we have a hidden option of incest and the male character should be older, unless it is totally a fantasy 34 years old with house and self-sustainable for me it should be someone older let's say 50 or 60 years old otherwise it was EXCELLENT THE GAME THE CHANGE IS NOTICED

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Thanks for your quick reply, and sorry I haven't played your title yet. I was reading and deciding on which version to try first. Also, I was a bit confused with the differences with the harem version...which later I found out it's the older complete version. And the 1.3 remake has recent content and fix changes.

But does the 1.3 version have the easy harem path structure like the 1.08 version, or is 1.3 a completely different story structure? The word Harem is mentioned in the 1.08 title, but it's not mentioned with 1.3.

Regards.
Yeah, I had named the various editions after the 1.0 in November to denote what was different - the harem edition had, obviously, more in the harem ending; the "audio," edition had a lot more audio, etc.

For the remake, it's from the beginning, English language only so far, and *mostly* the same, though with some differences - better story (I think so anyway), should be higher render quality / consistent depth of field on a lot of the images except some wide shots, higher frame counts for all the animations, and even more audio than the latest complete edition.

So at present if you want the whole story, that's the 1.08 or what not; the 1.3 is only the newest remake content, with the exception of 72 images that were not remade.

Hope that helps clarify.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes