2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah, I had named the various editions after the 1.0 in November to denote what was different - the harem edition had, obviously, more in the harem ending; the "audio," edition had a lot more audio, etc.

For the remake, it's from the beginning, English language only so far, and *mostly* the same, though with some differences - better story (I think so anyway), should be higher render quality / consistent depth of field on a lot of the images except some wide shots, higher frame counts for all the animations, and even more audio than the latest complete edition.

So at present if you want the whole story, that's the 1.08 or what not; the 1.3 is only the newest remake content, with the exception of 72 images that were not remade.

Hope that helps clarify.
I'm assuming we can, but thought I'd check. In the remake we can still play a solo Daisy path can't we? (I liked her too much to share on my main path). ;)

Reactions: AlexMpog

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Hello, it seems to me that there are several errors, especially in the Spanish version, they have terms like guest and landlord, which leads me to think that we have a hidden option of incest and the male character should be older, unless it is totally a fantasy 34 years old with house and self-sustainable for me it should be someone older let's say 50 or 60 years old otherwise it was EXCELLENT THE GAME THE CHANGE IS NOTICED
Yeah, the non-English versions are all machine translated.

>34 year old, etc

Yep, which is part of why I'm remaking the game, there's a number of things that I think could be better, and from what folks have said that played both, the remake is a lot better than the original.

At some point, I'll do the machine translations for Spanish & other languages for the remake as well but for now, the newest content is all English only.

Reactions: Lliw21

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I'm assuming we can, but thought I'd check. In the remake we can still play a solo Daisy path can't we? (I liked her too much to share on my main path). ;)
Yep, you can, just like in the original - though hopefully by the time I'm done, those are better than the original.

Reactions: Lliw21

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HerHeartsDesireRemake-1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I started this game, everything was going well until bam, Elizabeth, who seemed to have a thing for the MC, started making out with Tricia. Wow, two lesbians and we've only just begun. If this continues more or less as it was before the remake, then it will be Daisy has fun with Lilly, Sara and Vanesa also have fun. And it doesn't seem like you can do anything about it so I don't understand why there are people saying that there are no options with lesbian content when it's there and that's it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: MixQQ

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...so I just started playing 1.3, and I'm presented with a choice to rename Daisy..., as well set her relationship type for the MC. I'm finding it odd how it's offered to a player who hasn't even heard any of her story yet.

And if MC is her real father which sort of sounds like she is implying, he would have been a 15 year old boy at the time (and sure, teen pregnancy's happen), but it has an info hole.

Shouldn't Daisy have provided more details before the player has to decide their relationship type? Also there is no I-tag, but calling her a guest or house guest seems also odd, instead of daughter.
I'm wondering what others did in this moment of meeting Daisy for the first time. I feel there could be more information added before the player establishes their relationship title. Or maybe it's just me.

Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Storm_13

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Hmm...so I just started playing 1.3, and I'm presented with a choice to rename Daisy..., as well set her relationship type for the MC. I'm finding it odd how it's offered to a player who hasn't even heard any of her story yet. And if MC is her real father which sort of sounds like she is implying, he would have been a 14 year old boy at the time (and sure, teen pregnancy's happen).

Shouldn't Daisy have provided more details before the player has to decide their relationship type? Also there is no I-tag, so I guess calling her a guest or house guest seems also odd.

I'm wondering what others did in this moment of meeting Daisy for the first time. I feel there could be more information added before the player establishes their relationship title. Or maybe it's just me.

Regards.
With how much headache the renaming has caused, I'm sorely tempted to delete it, and just hard code everything like I did with Milfy Cases. Sigh.

On the positive side, the original game had like 50+ instances of [variable] per file in the early ones, which was far too much repetition, so it's like maybe once every 5-10 thousand words, give or take, that the variable insertion is used in the script in the remake.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Adjustment MOD

Hi...I compiled together a few useful mod's and a few minor visual changes that presents an eye pleasing change that compliments this title. (Improved visibility for us older people... ;) )

• Changed the default clear textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...(which aid's with viewing the dialog text without blocking the background content).
  • Changed the original game_menu.png image to a dark brick version, (making it easier to view the preference settings).
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Can be used to verify and view more data behind some of the story choices, as well can be used to display requirement checks as they happen through out the story. To edit press ALT m keys together to bring up the tools search console.)
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which can display on screen data that is behind the story choices, which can offer points and other game related info. (This mod is not a walk through, but it still can provide some additional choice info displayed in real-time on screen.)
  • Included a custom font outline script mod, which adds a dark outline around the dialog text and a slight line to the character names...(Visually improves the dialog and name text, which compliments the text against the new custom dark textbox.)

Install:
Just extract and merge the mod's game folder with this titles game folder (over write if prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title's minor changes and added features.

Note: This mod compilation shouldn't need regular updates, (provided no major coding changes have been done to the original script of this title)…as this compilation should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

A sample image of the changed game menu.
screenshot0002.png

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
With how much headache the renaming has caused, I'm sorely tempted to delete it, and just hard code everything like I did with Milfy Cases. Sigh.

On the positive side, the original game had like 50+ instances of [variable] per file in the early ones, which was far too much repetition, so it's like maybe once every 5-10 thousand words, give or take, that the variable insertion is used in the script in the remake.
Oh, sorry to rehash this troublesome issue for you. I was trying to understand how others are imputing Daisy and MC's titles.

Regards.

Storm_13

Jul 13, 2019
I played the original game, the game is beautiful, but the plot is just a mess, that's why I didn't finish it, I hope the developer will finish it, it's a shame to throw away so much work. 5 out of 10 for the old version of the game, the game also lacks some spice, and it seems there were problems with the sound in the old version. No offense developer, we appreciate your work, but it's true.;)

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
The last time I played this game I remember a gay anal sex scene of two girls and after that scene I deleted the game.
For me it's one of the lesbian cuck fetishes.
It would be nice to know if there will be scenes like this in this remake.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I played the original game, the game is beautiful, but the plot is just a mess, that's why I didn't finish it, I hope the developer will finish it, it's a shame to throw away so much work. 5 out of 10 for the old version of the game, the game also lacks some spice, and it seems there were problems with the sound in the old version. No offense developer, we appreciate your work, but it's true.;)
There were like...60 audio files, in total, in the complete version of the game that was in November, 2022.

In the beta 1.4 (working on now, should be ready in a week or less, since the date I've promised on discord patreon & elsewhere is Sept 29th) there are now over 300 sound effects & music files. Previously, there would be so little background music you'd have the same file repeating for maybe 30 minutes or more, which would drive anybody mildly insane. I can only blame my inexperience at the time with game audio.

>plot

Yeah, there wasn't much story at all really. What was there was too thin, not enough details, and a host of other issues.

No offense taken, the only reason I'm remaking the game is because I think it could be a lot better than it is now for the complete version, and so far, all the feedback for the beta updates has been positive. Is it perfect? Nah, but is it a lot better? Yeah, I believe so.

Reactions: Storm_13

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
The last time I played this game I remember a gay anal sex scene of two girls and after that scene I deleted the game.
For me it's one of the lesbian cuck fetishes.
It would be nice to know if there will be scenes like this in this remake.
There's a single scene in the production version like this, and it's probably not going to be remade. What I am most likely going to do is figure out a way to add a "bonus scenes," section or similar including the older, non-remade content in the remake so folks that appreciate the extras will get them.

Comparatively, the remake is less sexy heavy than the existing game; the beta in progress has four animated scenes with sex, one of which is in the 1.4, 3 of which are in the 1.3. In the new 1.4 coming out, the total word count is around fifty-three thousand words, and by that time in the current production version, there are a lot more sex scenes. So hopefully from those metrics you can see it's less sex dense and more story rich.

Storm_13

Jul 13, 2019
There were like...60 audio files, in total, in the complete version of the game that was in November, 2022.

In the beta 1.4 (working on now, should be ready in a week or less, since the date I've promised on discord patreon & elsewhere is Sept 29th) there are now over 300 sound effects & music files. Previously, there would be so little background music you'd have the same file repeating for maybe 30 minutes or more, which would drive anybody mildly insane. I can only blame my inexperience at the time with game audio.

>plot

Yeah, there wasn't much story at all really. What was there was too thin, not enough details, and a host of other issues.

No offense taken, the only reason I'm remaking the game is because I think it could be a lot better than it is now for the complete version, and so far, all the feedback for the beta updates has been positive. Is it perfect? Nah, but is it a lot better? Yeah, I believe so.
The mess in the story is mainly due to the unclear roles of the characters in the game. I tried to name them all, tried everything, then I just adopted them all:giggle:

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes