Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Perfectly logical to me, you got access to pretty girls' panties, so why not use them to jerk off, maybe even she catches you and then uses her own panties to jerk you off, would certainly be very unique.

Reactions: Overflown

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Thanks so much. I think I fixed it thanks to your save file. Expect a fix on the next update. (y)

michi04

May 14, 2018
hello one question, is there a walkthrough for this game and where can i find it. If you can't integrate a walkthrough into the game right away, that would be nice. Thank you very much.

now i have her little secret on discord, but i don't get any further messages. only see rules and links. Who can help me. thanks.

Last edited:

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
hello one question, is there a walkthrough for this game and where can i find it. If you can't integrate a walkthrough into the game right away, that would be nice. Thank you very much.

now i have her little secret on discord, but i don't get any further messages. only see rules and links. Who can help me. thanks.
I haven't made any walkthrough. But if you have any questions you can ask on discord.
To unlock channels, you need to react to the message on Rules Channel.

Reactions: Cobramann Tan

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
don't like the stat system, watching TV over and over to unlock dialogue choices feels dumb imo, would rather just cheat it. And for whatever reason the phone arrow showing one can change backgrounds doesn't ever go away.

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
don't like the stat system, watching TV over and over to unlock dialogue choices feels dumb imo, would rather just cheat it. And for whatever reason the phone arrow showing one can change backgrounds doesn't ever go away.
I'm planning on doing something about it. It gets boring pretty fast.
Are you unable to change the background on your phone?

Reactions: Cobramann Tan

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
I'm planning on doing something about it. It gets boring pretty fast.
Are you unable to change the background on your phone?
I can change backgrounds just fine. Issue is the arrow doesn't disappear. It should permanently disappear once you toggled any BG, in fact I don't understand the arrow even existing for such an unimportant thing in the first place.
I think the issue is that the arrow pointing at the gear icon is just a permanent thing on the default background, but it's counter intuitive because #1 it's not important #2 it's distracting #3 it doesn't go away (if keeping default) #4 it points at incorrect buttons when in any menu, such as pointing towards "reply", etc.

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I can change backgrounds just fine. Issue is the arrow doesn't disappear. It should permanently disappear once you toggled any BG, in fact I don't understand the arrow even existing for such an unimportant thing in the first place.
I think the issue is that the arrow pointing at the gear icon is just a permanent thing on the default background, but it's counter intuitive because #1 it's not important #2 it's distracting #3 it doesn't go away (if keeping default) #4 it points at incorrect buttons when in any menu, such as pointing towards "reply", etc.
So you're talking about the arrow with "Change your background" right? All you gotta do is change your background once and it'll disappear permanently unless you change back. I had people asking for something like a guided arrow because they had no idea they could change bgs. Although I agree there's a better way to make it work.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The character is great but the sandbox system is quite annoying especially the tv system.

Last edited:

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
OMG. I love this game but...

- It don´t have to be a harem game but cheating would be awesome. It is annoying to play 3 Routes to get more content. Please let us Date Eve, Kienna and the others in 1 Playthrough. Let it be an open Relationship or what ever.

- Sola is the char i like the most. Innocent but a nympho :)

- I don´t like where you are going with Carter (the new co-worker guy who touches Sola). If you plan to make it NTR i´m out, sorry

- i met Penny (Bookstore) and go out with her to the cafe, but thats it so far right? The other new char Ciara? I don´t know where i can find her? Or does it mean Carter (the new a..hole aka Coworker)?

- Please build in ANYTHING to move time easily forward. It get annoying to go to the entrance and click everytime +5min. Maybe you can build it in on the top left side?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Generally speaking, never a sign of proper culinary skill sets:
1656070998356.png
Get ready dev, they'll surely be some asshole who gets pissed that you don't have "Chef w/Anger Issues" as a tag. Just sayin'.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone
3.50 star(s) 19 Votes