RPGM - Completed - Here Comes Impregno Man! - Next Target is an American Wife [Final] [Circle One]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Fibbers

Summary: Foreign wife gets impregnated by old dude. No, NTR is not avoidable, BUT, wife becoming a pig is avoidable. Meaning she'll get fucked either way but she will have some sense of loyalty depending on the ending.

#Has basic RPG mechanics such as buying stuff.
    #Doesn't have any clear objective and instructions.
    #As said before, has two endings. If you appreciate that like I do, then go ahead and play this game.
    #The art style is suitable for this game.
    #Pretty decent for a short game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

By far one of the worse games I have ever played. If there were negative ratings this could be nominated for one. There are no positives to this game except maybe some of the tags. But its not worth it one bit. I will put aside the fact its MTL because the other issues that come with this game put MTL issues to shame.

Text quite literally fly off the screen so some things you can't read all the way (Even though if you wanted to MTL makes that almost impossible anyway).

There is literally only one girl. Yes there is one chick in this entire thing and any CG is all this one girl.

The CG is terrible I don't even think if the censorship was removed would make it look any better.

The map is large and pointless. There is so much map and so much pointlessness in the map that you spend a lot of time trying to figure out what you are suppose to do. Be warned a lot of the map is a scam and has no purpose.

Gameplay is extremely boring and takes a lot of time because there is so much map.

I highly advise staying away. If you really want to see the CG that bad download it and go into the graphics folder you will be disappointed.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

RagueltheUFO

Pros:
    • H scenes are obtained quickly once you obtain all the items
    • No real battles. HP and SP decrease with skipping around the map or doing jobs for money
    • As long as you obtained 1 million yen in game, you can buy every item needed for every sex scene and never having to leave the apartment area.
    • Despite the character saying there is a time limit, there isn’t a limit meaning you can waste time.
    Cons:
    • Game is vague on what to do to the point that you end up wasting days trying to figure out what is going on
    • Gameovers are achieved if you fail to heal yourself after a tough job
    • Predictable story ruined by bad translation
    • Game forces you to work in the construction sight to rack up the money the most. However, you have a 50% chance of getting injured forcing you to go to the hospital
    • Game tells you about insurance but there’s no way to obtain the assurance
    • Can’t access most of the map. Can only go to three territories.
    • Terrible translation. I thought the character just had broken English but it applies to all the characters you talk to. Just enough to get by. Again a reminder that MTL sucks
    • The NPCs in the job area are not translated at all. Completely lazy.
    • Random events in town can get you to lose money or health (a mouse biting you for looking in the trash can after being told that its a way to earn money. Looking under the vending machine in the hospital just to get yelled at by the nurse and losing the money)
    • Special scenes can only be obtained after causing the wife to fall from grace. However, you can only pick one of the three hidden scenes.
    • Two different endings based on how exactly you caused the wife to fall. The bedroom is the easiest to see but doesn’t give you a great ending versus going into the park or going to the love hotel getting you a better ending.
    • Most h scenes are repeated images

This game made me feel miserable and wasn't worth it in the end. Only a step up because of how the scenes are fappable at the very least.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

makeitso

Good for a laugh (not in a mean way - that title, come on), but the scope is very limited and the gameplay feels rushed at best. Nothing noteworthy about the generic writing and art.

I wouldn't recommend it.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

TheAbsurdBrownie

It's those type of games where the plot makes no lick of god damn sense but it's fun regardless, Imprego man's coming on cities near you!

Oh also this game is a very niche game. not my cup of joe but worth a try, if it's a game for you then good on you!
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Every1sGrudge

Took a bullet for you bro
    You should trust me on this yo
    There's a site where we all go
    Its URL you surely know
    It is there that you should go
    This game's gallery they show
    Less braincells will you blow
  7. 2.00 star(s)

pickienickie

I've played good MTL games, being MTL itself it's not a problem if the English it's at least understandable, but having a bad story, few scenes only with face variations and broken game mechanics, well, that's bad.