Completed Here's the best game on this site you have to play

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/yarimon-...o-fuck-em-all-v2-16-dlc1-bosom-studio.178406/

..but be aware that after you're done playing this, you will be desperately seeking other games with this high production quality, which you won't find (except the other game "Free Sex Ticket" by the same developer, if that theme isn't too dark for you).

Here's what makes the game so fantastic:

• The artstyle is absolutely brilliant. It offers a lot of (juicy) details and the artist is highly skilled, like top 1%
  • There are so many sex scenes that you will be entertained for many hours, and every single scene is completely animated
  • Tons of different girls (we're talking about 67 girls here), with a huge variety in their design, not just the same type over and over again
  • A pretty big open world but there's stuff to discover at every corner. No aimlessly running around, the game guides you wonderfully through the places
  • You can play the entire game with "cheat tackle" which will instantly win against any opponent. This is a nice feature if you're mainly in for the story and the fap but don't want to grind or play too much battles. The game's story still unfolds perfectly.
  • A giant variety of different sex scenes and ideas, many different angles and poses, occasions and places. You won't see this on 99% of the other games
  • Game is absolutely polished (I didn't face a single bug in two playthroughs) and the production quality is one of a kind
  • All the girls have somewhat interesting background stories that fit well into the lore. No boring smalltalk.
  • This game respects your time: there are really no repetetive elements. You don't need to do X 500 times to unlock a new scene, you don't need to grind, you don't need to stupidly run around to buy things and walk back, just to keep you busy for no reason

This game is really close to perfection, dimensions ahead of the entire competition. I could talk all day about it, but just try it for yourself! Get the uncensored 1.16 version and enjoy the adventure.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
no multiple endings.
I'm glad it doesn't have multiple endings, that's one of the worst and laziest ways to lock content behind a wall. There's really not much fun in holding down CTRL in a second playthrough for hours just to unlock 1 new scene.

The great thing about this game is that it is straight to the point. The open world with its multiple cities and many locations offers plenty of space for new content around every corner, without wasting the player's time with repetitive experiences.

Last edited:

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Ugh, I don't know any explicit female protagonist game that have more than 6-7 male lis let alone 67.

Last edited:

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
When you know that an abandoned cheap game like Bad Teacher have a higher rating, and is not the only one, you starts to seriously put rating into perspective, and stop giving them so much importance.
You can't compare the ratings of abandoned games with completed games. It's easy to create 30 minutes of great demo gameplay and amaze people.

The art lies in actually maintaining that quality until the very end.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
You can't compare the ratings of abandoned games with completed games.
You totally missed the point...

It's easy to create 30 minutes of great demo gameplay and amaze people, [...]
There's no gameplay in the game, and absolutely nothing amazing in the umpteenth "you'll be a teacher that will fuck all the girls in his class" story.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
There's no gameplay in the game
That's obviously not true, since the reviews praise the "good and funny writing", the variety of kinks and other stuff. Might not be your cup of tea, that's fine. But the purpose of this thread isn't to bash on each other's opinions. Just give Yarimon Master a try if you're interested and enjoy the game, or don't.

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
[...] the purpose of this thread isn't to bash on each other's opinions. [...]
You should say that to the guy who, on this thread, literally bash anyone who don't agree with his opinion:

[...] Seems like you described yourself.
I'm glad it doesn't have multiple endings, that's one of the worst and laziest ways to lock content behind a wall. [...]
[...] It's easy to create 30 minutes of great demo gameplay and amaze people.
This while I just stated a fact: Rating are purely subjective and can't be really used to measure a game greatness.