4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
u will get it in the 28th, or u can pay 8 usd now and share it for us
If I understand the post correctly, there's no public release. 28th is for the $1 Patreons, but you still need to pay. So it's no guarantee it will be avaliable, since it would still require a leak.
And while the odds are decently high, it's been avaliable for $3.50 for almost a week, and still nothing, so I wouldnt bet my savings on it.

Reactions: mordelito

HerreroA

Apr 3, 2023
If I understand the post correctly, there's no public release. 28th is for the $1 Patreons, but you still need to pay. So it's no guarantee it will be avaliable, since it would still require a leak.
And while the odds are decently high, it's been avaliable for $3.50 for almost a week, and still nothing, so I wouldnt bet my savings on it.
i alrd paid 1 usd so i will share it here when it comes available for my tier

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
The last release was leaked after around 22 days.

That being said, as I have stated in the OP:
"As a gesture of goodwill, I will be posting this first release on here. For future releases, obviously I can't control if they get leaked ;). If that happens, I'll update the links here. If you enjoy this first release, please consider supporting me on SubscribeStar."

My subscribers seem to be pretty respectful for not leaking it too soon after release. :)

Deybigson

Aug 7, 2018

"As a gesture of goodwill, I will be posting this first release on here. For future releases, obviously I can't control if they get leaked ;). If that happens, I'll update the links here. If you enjoy this first release, please consider supporting me on SubscribeStar."

My subscribers seem to be pretty respectful for not leaking it too soon after release. :)
Some people love your work, but they can't be subscribers for some reason, I'm one of them myself, I wanted to be a subscriber, but there's no way. So we depend on leaks, not soon, but not too long, when we really like something the anxiety is very high. I hope you understand.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Some people love your work, but they can't be subscribers for some reason, I'm one of them myself, I wanted to be a subscriber, but there's no way. So we depend on leaks, not soon, but not too long, when we really like something the anxiety is very high. I hope you understand.
I hear you. I'm also a user of this site (feel free to check my post history from before I released Heritage), so I know the struggle of waiting for a leak.
I'm sure it'll get out soon enough.While you wait, here's a sexy image from the update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game master

May 19, 2022

Dev when will be NXT release..pls upadte asap

Reactions: mordelito

zooloo631

Apr 30, 2017

as your subscriber i think you should publish a public release for each update at some point.
maybe after each new update is released you can public release the old one.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I've posted these on my Twitter account, so I suppose I can post them here:

HerreroA

Apr 3, 2023
I've posted these on my Twitter account, so I suppose I can post them here:
can i leak the update now or i wait 2 days more for the $1 tier? i really liked this update
interaction with the sister is always hot af

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
can i leak the update now or i wait 2 days more for the $1 tier? i really liked this update
I've been a F95 member here since the pandemic, and I browse this site daily
This is the first time I have seen a post asking permission to leak it. God bless you for taking the respectful approach (y)

If this board had a User of the Month award I would give it to you :PogChamp:

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Well, as I said a few posts up, there's nothing I can do if it gets leaked on here. I appreciate you being considerate and asking me, though. That being said, it leaked after 22 days last update. So far we're at 26 days post-launch of this update. At this point, the $1 will be unlocking at 12:01AM on Saturday (around 32 hours from the time of this post). What happens after that is up to you... ;)

As a developer, obviously I'm trying to make some money. I feel like it getting leaked too close to the release date could disincentivize people from subbing. However, I did notice my subscriber numbers jump a bit after the last update was leaked on here. Based on what I can calculate only around half of the bump remained subscribers, it seems. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Deybigson

Aug 7, 2018
Well, as I said a few posts up, there's nothing I can do if it gets leaked on here. I appreciate you being considerate and asking me, though. That being said, it leaked after 22 days last update. So far we're at 26 days post-launch of this update. At this point, the $1 will be unlocking at 12:01AM on Saturday (around 32 hours from the time of this post). What happens after that is up to you... ;)

As a developer, obviously I'm trying to make some money. I feel like it getting leaked too close to the release date could disincentivize people from subbing. However, I did notice my subscriber numbers jump a bit after the last update was leaked on here. Based on what I can calculate only around half of the bump remained subscribers, it seems. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Leaks don't always get in the way, in some cases it even helps to publicize your work, and if they like it you will gain more subscribers as a form of support, many artists already have their work leaked the next day, but that's how the world of the internet works, no there's a lot to do. One thing I'm sure of, your work is great and you will have many supporters.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes