HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
The last Eva event is in the park. You'll have to contact her with your phone.

Tina is a work in progress. In the next few releases you'll see a lot more of her
So when I go to the park and try to text Eva, it says "This is the end for this release." But the final bubble is greyed out in the "Relationship" app.

And how do I progress with Tina now that I don't own jeans?

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
FapForce5, cracking game so far, so much excellent stuff.
I've no idea how many hundreds of man hours you've already invested in this but you have my thanks
You've already indicated lots more Tina, what about Jada ? what about the donor clinic ?

Just one query, some of the gym exercises appear to buff unexpected (from my point of view) attributes ?

Last edited:

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
So when I go to the park and try to text Eva, it says "This is the end for this release." But the final bubble is greyed out in the "Relationship" app.

And how do I progress with Tina now that I don't own jeans?
I'm going to remove the relationship app. Some of the main characters will have more than 1 path.
Tina needs a lot of work. My plan has always been that when you are not longer manly Tina will no longer be interested in you.

Just one query, some of the gym exercises appear to buff unexpected (from my point of view) attributes ?
I think I fixed those with the new release. I had a line of code mixed up between the two. Thanks.

Doesn't look like cindy is showing up at the club
She will. I have it started, I need to submit a request to my artist for some more images for her

Reactions: Antosha and Staimh

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
On the one hand I'm really pleased the tag list on this is kept brief to identify the major story arcs.
On the other my feeling is that the main story arc has developed far enough that the sissification tag should probably be added.

Reactions: _FapForce5

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
You know money stamina etc.
Oh right, apologies I wondered if you were looking for the laptop password or something like that, I'm not aware of any whole game cheats (which doesn't mean they don't exist).

Although if you play the game in vaguely the correct sequence I don't think money or attributes should be an issue. You can always play a card game with the boys to get money and swimming or exercising increase physical stats fairly quickly.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Oh right, apologies I wondered if you were looking for the laptop password or something like that, I'm not aware of any whole game cheats (which doesn't mean they don't exist).

Although if you play the game in vaguely the correct sequence I don't think money or attributes should be an issue. You can always play a card game with the boys to get money and swimming or exercising increase physical stats fairly quickly.
editing the save file is pretty easy from what i remember if you really having that hard of a time, you can just give yoursefl a load of money and buy energy items

heck if you dm your save, copy it into a text file i'll do it for you

hinatalily13

Jan 11, 2021
Can anyone please give a fully completed 8.1c update save? I lost mine and I reallllly wanna play the 9.1 update.

Thank You!!!

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Can anyone please give a fully completed 8.1c update save? I lost mine and I reallllly wanna play the 9.1 update.

Thank You!!!
I'm fairly sure some of the changes effect the chronological progress before the time of your save (Landlady and Dick, re-entering girls room, I'm sure there are others). So imho to get the best experience you need to go through it all again.
And I've already done so and overwritten my saves.

hinatalily13

Jan 11, 2021
I'm fairly sure some of the changes effect the chronological progress before the time of your save (Landlady and Dick, re-entering girls room, I'm sure there are others). So imho to get the best experience you need to go through it all again.
And I've already done so and overwritten my saves.
Well, I just wanna get into the new content... I just had got out of that sewer the last time i played. I am toooo lazy to playthrough again.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Well, I just wanna get into the new content... I just had got out of that sewer the last time i played. I am toooo lazy to playthrough again.
There isn't really anything new if you've already got the red box back to Missy (unless I've badly missed something)

hinatalily13

Jan 11, 2021
There isn't really anything new if you've already got the red box back to Missy (unless I've badly missed something)
Well, the red box is 0.8.1c update while 9.1 update came out with the new Lola events and all so... yeah there is new content

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Well, the red box is 0.8.1c update while 9.1 update came out with the new Lola events and all so... yeah there is new content
Ah, yes. And some extra Eva content as well. When I replayed I did all that stuff before getting to the whole sewers bit.
I think all the new bits in 9.1 are playable before you get to the red box but it is not essential to have played them.

Apologies, in short I don't have a suitable save as mine has all the extra content already played before getting the retrieve the red box request from Missy.

hinatalily13

Jan 11, 2021
Ah, yes. And some extra Eva content as well. When I replayed I did all that stuff before getting to the whole sewers bit.
I think all the new bits in 9.1 are playable before you get to the red box but it is not essential to have played them.

Apologies, in short I don't have a suitable save as mine has all the extra content already played before getting the retrieve the red box request from Missy.
Oh okay Thank you!!!

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes