HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Vally95

Feb 9, 2021
Is it even theoretically possible to get kicked out of your home by the landlady if you keep avoiding the rent week after week? I had tried that, just to investigate all possible paths/outcomes/endings, so by now I have spent over 5 weeks of game time without having a single penny on me and about 1.5k back rent owed, and every morning the landlady comes to me for her pay, I say something like "Oh, crap, I only have 0", and she replies that she is disappointed, but she'll take that. So she collects that big fat zero of cash, and happily goes on her way. Well, maybe not TOO happily, but still...

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Is it even theoretically possible to get kicked out of your home by the landlady if you keep avoiding the rent week after week? I had tried that, just to investigate all possible paths/outcomes/endings, so by now I have spent over 5 weeks of game time without having a single penny on me and about 1.5k back rent owed, and every morning the landlady comes to me for her pay, I say something like "Oh, crap, I only have 0", and she replies that she is disappointed, but she'll take that. So she collects that big fat zero of cash, and happily goes on her way. Well, maybe not TOO happily, but still...
I did that to keep you poor if you stay in the house too long. I suppose I should modify that event if you don't have any money

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I did that to keep you poor if you stay in the house too long. I suppose I should modify that event if you don't have any money
Seems fair, can always go and fleece the boys playing cards (admittedly fairly small amounts at a time but enough to get by)

Vally95

Feb 9, 2021
What are the prerequisites to playing "Truth or Dare" in the current release? I know I got to play it once, got kicked from the house etc., but then I've reverted to a much earlier save, and now I just cannot figure out how to get the girls to play "Truth or Dare" with me. I tried searching this thread for "Dare", but most posts I have been able to find are simply obsolete now, because the game seems to have been changed a lot during the past year or so.
Edit: just noticed something that might be relevant to the question. On my phone, there are messages from both sisters inviting me to play. Eva specifically says that you would be playing "Truth or Dare", while Lola simply asks to come "tonight" and play some game. But when was that "tonight" and how long those messages have been on my phone, waiting for me to open and read them???
The girls still don't mention anything about the game in actual conversations. Every day, Lola keeps asking me to give her a buttrub, and Eva is eager to offer me a footjob.

Last edited:

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
What are the prerequisites to playing "Truth or Dare" in the current release? I know I got to play it once, got kicked from the house etc., but then I've reverted to a much earlier save, and now I just cannot figure out how to get the girls to play "Truth or Dare" with me. I tried searching this thread for "Dare", but most posts I have been able to find are simply obsolete now, because the game seems to have been changed a lot during the past year or so.
Edit: just noticed something that might be relevant to the question. On my phone, there are messages from both sisters inviting me to play. Eva specifically says that you would be playing "Truth or Dare", while Lola simply asks to come "tonight" and play some game. But when was that "tonight" and how long those messages have been on my phone, waiting for me to open and read them???
The girls still don't mention anything about the game in actual conversations. Every day, Lola keeps asking me to give her a buttrub, and Eva is eager to offer me a footjob.
Assuming you're on version 9 there's a walkthrough at you may need to advance with Missy to three point where you steal the panties.

Last edited:

pinky96

Oct 17, 2016
Hey, in the current patreon version, is it possible to get the clothing related perks from sissy school? I can get 'Sexy Clothes' but 'Panties?' doesn't unlock despite there being no WIP text. I'm attaching my save just in case.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Hey, in the current patreon version, is it possible to get the clothing related perks from sissy school? I can get 'Sexy Clothes' but 'Panties?' doesn't unlock despite there being no WIP text. I'm attaching my save just in case.
Not yet. I need to add those events in. Soon

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Where to find or how to get a photo of Lola ? And what's the laptop password?
Lola photo Lola will reward you with a photo during a game of spin the bottle you play with the girls early on
Laptop password After being kicked out of the house you can climb the ladder in the back garden to hear the girls chatting and overhear the password

Reactions: _FapForce5

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Gym after getting the key for the hatch says that he can not go out in this form what to do?

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
Hey _FapForce5, did you know that when you make a locked Patreon post, the first 140 characters are visible to everybody?
So, if you include a download URL right at the start, it may become ....

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes