RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_2 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
LOGO.png

Overview:
This game is based on the Harry Potter novels, but it is not a game about Harry Potter. This game is about Hermione! About the same Hermione whom we all love so much and who so undeservedly ended up in the second role. We decided to correct this injustice. In our game, the main character is Hermione! In it you will learn about her feelings and experiences, about her fears and secret desires, about what we did not see on the screen, but what we always guessed. Complete the game and Hermione will reveal her secrets to you! Good luck.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-10
Release Date: 2024-04-10
Developer: snow.forest.games
Censored: No
Version: 2024_2 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Android: -
- -
Win (Cartoon style) (2023_4): - - - -

Posters_2024.png her01.jpg her02.jpg Hermione Pic_1.png Public_June_2020_Scr_3.jpg Scr-1.jpg Scr-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The game's plot worths it, it has a lot of stocks, and the settings are interesting.
IMHO there needs to be more students, there's quite a lot of space to roam around, and rooms to get filled with tons of small quests, I was hoping for more freedom to explore and find interesting stuff.
I feel like the script did not get even one proofread, typos are in almost every line, in addition to the presence of bugs that don't help to enjoy the game.

**This is a common trend in all HOGWARTS HOUSES. They're not saints, they fuck each other all the time and are not afraid to hide it, HERMIONE neither will be the first, and for sure will not be the last.** ;)

Last edited:

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
I'm gonna make a quick prediction and say this game will not last long (hopefully I'm wrong). A few annoying little things too, like the sound effect for each paragraph and also when you enter a class room you go to the marker, some lines of text, then go to the next marker which is your seat.

shiva12

Dec 20, 2019
View attachment 661020

Overview:
This game is based on the Harry Potter novels, but it is not a game about Harry Potter. This game is about Hermione! About the same Hermione whom we all love so much and who so undeservedly ended up in the second role. We decided to correct this injustice. In our game, the main character is Hermione! In it you will learn about her feelings and experiences, about her fears and secret desires, about what we did not see on the screen, but what we always guessed. Complete the game and Hermione will reveal her secrets to you! Good luck.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-17
Release Date: 2020-03-13
Developer: snow.forest.games
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 661017 View attachment 661018 View attachment 661019 View attachment 661021
Please keep updating the game

Reactions: teffan69

dormachate

Jan 17, 2020
The game looks pretty cool and I hope it will be a great project

(I dont know ifit is a limitation of RPG maker but the classroom are a bit laggy)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Losersriot

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Excellent maps, nice renders (even tho very few) and great setting. It requires a lot of time to really shine as even mechanically there are things I consider meh (like no rendered portaits of MC and main characters when they talk or no real status window). But for a very first version it sure has some potential, love this idea so I'll observe it for a while

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
Every time when I see a new promising HP game and I know it will be abandonned :D (Akabur's one is the execption)

Reactions: FluffyStudio

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
This is based on the initial Demo release (pre April 2020) and doesn't necessarily reflect the latest build

Ok here is the much needed actual review:

15 minutes of game time and I got stuck for maybe 5 of those.

3 H scenes with 4 images in total, all soft.
The 4 images are:
1 random girl gets her clothes diapered. You see boobs.
Hermonie goes for a ride on her broom stick and you get 1 image of her riding the broom stick fully clothed and one image from underneath where harry gets to see her pants.
1 shot of Hermonie in the shower from behind , you get to see her bum.

3 days of game play

Don't waste your time yet.

As far as RPGmaker goes the map is fairly small and you have specific tasks to do with in a time frame - There is an actual clock timing you, so you can;t look around. I reckon there are maybe 6 or 7 tasks to do and half of those just transport you to the right location so its not a walking simulator.

There is no real hint of the direction this game is going in

The writing is legible but nothing special.

If it didn't have Harry Potter attached to it it would be lame AF. Give this one a few more updates before trying it. But Patreon will probably take this out before it gets interesting.

Last edited:

Rudzi

May 3, 2018
Ok here is the much needed actual review:

15 minutes of game time and I got stuck for maybe 5 of those.

3 H scenes with 4 images in total, all soft.
The 4 images are:
1 random girl gets her clothes diapered. You see boobs.
Hermonie goes for a ride on her broom stick and you get 1 image of her riding the broom stick fully clothed and one image from underneath where harry gets to see her pants.
1 shot of Hermonie in the shower from behind , you get to see her bum.

3 days of game play

Don't waste your time yet.

As far as RPGmaker goes the map is fairly small and you have specific tasks to do with in a time frame - There is an actual clock timing you, so you can;t look around. I reckon there are maybe 6 or 7 tasks to do and half of those just transport you to the right location so its not a walking simulator.

There is no real hint of the direction this game is going in

The writing is legible but nothing special.

If it didn't have Harry Potter attached to it it would be lame AF. Give this one a few more updates before trying it. But Patreon will probably take this out before it gets interesting.
Make it into a review. You can give a score too.

Just pick the number of stars (1-5) you want to give in the top right corner and then copy and paste this.

teffan69

Nov 8, 2018
Need to say, i see a lot of potential in this game! Need much more Kicky stuff and events in all the places so the player is motivated to stray around and find them :) Maybe its no need to go for the harry potter story but its not bad either :) Btw: really nice RTPs!! Still wait for more :)

Reactions: carl199319
2.60 star(s) 29 Votes