Log_Launcher

Jan 23, 2022
error report and also how do i play the garden mini game im so confused how the mechanic works(this error or bug happened whilst i was doing the garden mini game) hopefully dev notices this or someone can send on discord

orosdlxd

Aug 17, 2024
View attachment 3992849

Hello everyone,

Tried drawing timeskip ceci again, I think this fits closer to what is planned event wise.

A part of her development in the next story arc is that she's trying to pass her curse into other girls and teach them how to use their powers.

As for the current update, I drew many CGs since last time. There is still plenty to do however.

Let me know if you have any feedback,

As always, thank you so much for the support!
Wouldn't be here without it,
This draft is definitely better than the earlier one minus the dildo cross. Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
I have a problem with this game, and I'd like to know how you guys deal with it, because it's killing my desire to play the game with every new update...

I don't know how to advance. As of late (recent updates) I just don't know if I am really advancing or not. One of the previous updates allowed me to find one or two new scenes, which felt ridiculous. I thought I may have bugs so I tried restarting the game...

That's hellish. THat can't be done. Too much farming. Really. Replaying this game just to get where I am is an incredible pain. I saw there is something to skip to areas of the game but then the net of choices is another hell.

Everything could be fixed if we could skip every chance to farm. Once it has been done once, we should be able to just skip it once we go back.

I am noticing that i may hve to restart the game again and... it's crippling me... which sucks because I really love it, but it's too long, complex, and the farming is boring, to do it all again with every new release.

So how do you deal with it? What would you recommend?

IneedMoreEXP

Jan 31, 2022
I have a problem with this game, and I'd like to know how you guys deal with it, because it's killing my desire to play the game with every new update...

I don't know how to advance. As of late (recent updates) I just don't know if I am really advancing or not. One of the previous updates allowed me to find one or two new scenes, which felt ridiculous. I thought I may have bugs so I tried restarting the game...

That's hellish. THat can't be done. Too much farming. Really. Replaying this game just to get where I am is an incredible pain. I saw there is something to skip to areas of the game but then the net of choices is another hell.

Everything could be fixed if we could skip every chance to farm. Once it has been done once, we should be able to just skip it once we go back.

I am noticing that i may hve to restart the game again and... it's crippling me... which sucks because I really love it, but it's too long, complex, and the farming is boring, to do it all again with every new release.

So how do you deal with it? What would you recommend?
Just transfer your old saves? Seems to work for me.

Reactions: F90F91

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
View attachment 3992849

Hello everyone,

Tried drawing timeskip ceci again, I think this fits closer to what is planned event wise.

A part of her development in the next story arc is that she's trying to pass her curse into other girls and teach them how to use their powers.

As for the current update, I drew many CGs since last time. There is still plenty to do however.

Let me know if you have any feedback,

As always, thank you so much for the support!
Wouldn't be here without it,
Ngl, looks like she has herpes :LOL:

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Just transfer your old saves? Seems to work for me.
No, that doesn't fix the bugs I am finding. For example, I can't finish the priestess' training, it tells me to end the night time events, which I have already done. I have to restart the game (again, this tends to happen to me one way or another), and it's hell. The start of the game is very slow, with all the fucking mini games (get it? :D)

But I am glad this only happens to me. Me being unlucky is kind of the rule, why breaking it XD

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
Guys is there a mod or codes that can be input in the debug mode that allows us to do all the heroines paths in one run rather than separate runs. I know this is not the way the dev intended for the game to be played but I just want to know if it is possible since I want to play it that way. Please help if anyone knows how to do it.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
Last edited:

The-Black-Knight

Jun 19, 2024
If anyone wants to play the game on android using Joiplay, but the game crashes every few minutes, here's what you gotta do, make your way to the folder named "Game", you will find a file called "script_version.txt", open it and it will have (7, 3, 5) written in it, change it to (7, 7, 1) and voilla, the game should run without any issues, but if you *do* encounters some issues, don't ask me for help, I will most likely be useless

justdude1

May 15, 2020
So, for infinite training for cecille, are fourth and fifth options not available yet? I hit 100000 and the seal light up but they are not still availabl.

Reactions: tengen124
4.70 star(s) 303 Votes