RPGM - Completed - Hero Under Heel [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Conejoo

A foot-focused femdom game that doesn't even last half an hour. No story, no mechanics or combat. There are no more than three scenes, one of which is animation. If you like feet and femdom, play and jerk off. Not much. I don't even know why I'm writing a review for this game. I guess to be able to remember the games I played.

Edit: My fault, this is not the full version of the game. I'll update here after I play the full version.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

sina157

Poor Game
    -There was only one girl
    -There was only foot scenes
    -The game was very short, I did not have much fun with it
    -There were no options to select
    -In any case, you lose
    -art and story was not bad
  3. 3.00 star(s)

LEWDpyon

This game feel's like a dump of Bowei's Ideas that are too simple to be made into a side game as it plays like a collection of scenarios with little to no build up to anything major. Want to relive the story of Bowei's hallow mansion with no puzzles and a nun as the main antagonist? well here it is. Want to play a short story where you constantly get your ass handed to you by a young woman with no way to challenge her then gain the ability to challenge an older woman while still getting your ass handed to you a few times ala Tower of Trample and Warrior guild? Well here's Being Stepped on Again's gameplay loop for the 4th time. Doesn't help when these stories end pretty abruptly and feel unfinished as the mistresses go "I'm done and bored with you so fuck off" at the end of their path.

This game is really nothing special to write home about. Besides being the Bowei game with the most varied footware i.e. least amount of characters wearing nylon pantyhose since he loves to drown his games with nylon pantyhose content. It's good to see more socks, stockings, and boots