Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I very much dig your comment here man like taking some advice or whatever never hurts but sometimes they folks making they games gotta stick to what they want. I feel like this is why so many games get abandon or just go milking mode the vision gets lost very quickly and all you have is a bunch of super entitled people you let in and sets you to burn out mode

good job telling people you got no idea what you talking about without telling people adding more options means more variables,code, along with animation and writing which adds more work and takes time away from other things.
I always think it's a good idea for a dev to be open to constructive criticism but i think it's all too common for folks to think their particular preferences fall under that banner when it's just entirely subjective. For example, a common one, and the one i saw the most of flicking through the last 2 pages of comments, is this idea of optional content. It sounds perfectly reasonable but it leads to an issue down the line, if content can be skipped then it either has to be isolated from the overarching story so as to not cause continuity issues, OR the dev has to incorporate an ever increasing web of checks and alternate paths for the choices each player makes and keep the story from falling apart with holes and inconsistencies.

It's easy for someone to argue for player choice, it's the particular brand of resolution that breaks people up into groups that are at odds with each other, if it's optional does that mean the player just doesn't see it but it still happens? Easier for the dev to keep a consistent story that way but plenty of folks scream bloody murder at that, so let's go with it doesn't happen if the player says no, well now the dev has to make the story make sense with and without the skipped content which leads to what i wrote in the previous paragraph... or how about the worst case, when certain players expect alternate scenes to replace the unwanted ones? More and more branching complexity foisted on the dev...

It all begins with the quaint notion of player choice but it ends with a dev having to satisfy an ever multiplying horde of self centered people turned gremlins arguing with each other over X, Y, Z, and it rarely turns out well, the dev either throws in the towel or leaves the thread and we're all worse off for it. The only positive paths for the developer are to either give the finger to tag whiners from the start or to get pretty damn lucky and have a breakout game that gets so big so fast they can afford to only give real attention to paying patrons.

I expect plenty of dismissive naysayers to take issue with this comment but i've seen it happen so many times now i recognize the pattern, it's why i made my first comment, i just hope MBS is right. The tag whiners don't realize they're the ones that miss out, they don't realize the contributions they make to a game getting abandoned, they just move on to the next one and do the same thing. I'd know, i used to be one, but after consuming several hundred games through this website i learned it's far better to just take a game as it is, skim through what i dislike or move on to something else if a game disagrees with me too much. There's always another game, leave those who enjoy the ones i didn't to enjoy them in peace.

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
I always think it's a good idea for a dev to be open to constructive criticism but i think it's all too common for folks to think their particular preferences fall under that banner when it's just entirely subjective. For example, a common one, and the one i saw the most of flicking through the last 2 pages of comments, is this idea of optional content. It sounds perfectly reasonable but it leads to an issue down the line, if content can be skipped then it either has to be isolated from the overarching story so as to not cause continuity issues, OR the dev has to incorporate an ever increasing web of checks and alternate paths for the choices each player makes and keep the story from falling apart with holes and inconsistencies.

It's easy for someone to argue for player choice, it's the particular brand of resolution that breaks people up into groups that are at odds with each other, if it's optional does that mean the player just doesn't see it but it still happens? Easier for the dev to keep a consistent story that way but plenty of folks scream bloody murder at that, so let's go with it doesn't happen if the player says no, well now the dev has to make the story make sense with and without the skipped content which leads to what i wrote in the previous paragraph... or how about the worst case, when certain players expect alternate scenes to replace the unwanted ones? More and more branching complexity foisted on the dev...

It all begins with the quaint notion of player choice but it ends with a dev having to satisfy an ever multiplying horde of self centered people turned gremlins arguing with each other over X, Y, Z, and it rarely turns out well, the dev either throws in the towel or leaves the thread and we're all worse off for it. The only positive paths for the developer are to either give the finger to tag whiners from the start or to get pretty damn lucky and have a breakout game that gets so big so fast they can afford to only give real attention to paying patrons.

I expect plenty of dismissive naysayers to take issue with this comment but i've seen it happen so many times now i recognize the pattern, it's why i made my first comment, i just hope MBS is right. The tag whiners don't realize they're the ones that miss out, they don't realize the contributions they make to a game getting abandoned, they just move on to the next one and do the same thing. I'd know, i used to be one, but after consuming several hundred games through this website i learned it's far better to just take a game as it is, skim through what i dislike or move on to something else if a game disagrees with me too much. There's always another game, leave those who enjoy the ones i didn't to enjoy them in peace.
Couldn't agree more well game is wait and see for me still so there is still time to see where this goes i am sure we will get another 3 or 4 pages of tag warriors now for sure tho lol

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
I very much dig your comment here man like taking some advice or whatever never hurts but sometimes they folks making they games gotta stick to what they want. I feel like this is why so many games get abandon or just go milking mode the vision gets lost very quickly and all you have is a bunch of super entitled people you let in and sets you to burn out mode

good job telling people you got no idea what you talking about without telling people adding more options means more variables,code, along with animation and writing which adds more work and takes time away from other things.
I guess the devs that told me me it wasn't hard were wrong then......hmmm. And why would it need more animations to avoid a scene? Avoid means not doing a scene, not adding more animations. The animations are for the people that want the scene, same for the extra writing lol. All avoid does is skip any said content. And I'm not talking about the dev willingly adding scenes to make up for avoidable content. Normal devs don't do that. Normally when you avoid a fetish, you choose to get less content.

Last edited:
Reactions: battali0n

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I guess the devs that told me me it wasn't hard were wrong then......hmmm. And why would it need more animations to avoid a scene? Avoid is skipping a scene, not adding more animations. The animations our for the people that want the scene
Having just played the update through all paths, that's actually exactly what happened. There's the pure path, pure to corruption path, the corruption path with orgies and the corruption path without orgies. The corruption path with and without orgies have entirely different scenes, it's not just one less animation being shown. With les and no orgies there's just a threesome with Sarah cuckqueaning and Elara getting fucked. There's nobody else at the apartment at all. With no les or pure path MC and Sarah go to karaoke. With orgies and les there's a whole party with Elara's husband Paul, Katrina shows up with her cuck husband Cooper, there's the (optional) trap Roy/Roxie with his/her girlfriend Brianna. Then there's an orgy scene where Roy/Roxie sucks Brianna's strap on before getting fucked by her, Elara jerks off her husband while sucking MC's dick, Katrina jerks off Paul while Elara and Sarah give MC a double blowjob, then MC fucks Elara while Katrina eats out Sarah and Roy gets double teamed by Brianna and Paul. So there's actually quite a bit of alternate content being made to accommodate and it definitely is creating more work. There's three separate scenes, one of which popped up specifically to accommodate avoidable content. So whether or not that was hard on the dev is for him to decide, but it's absolutely lead to adding more animations.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Having just played the update through all paths, that's actually exactly what happened. There's the pure path, pure to corruption path, the corruption path with orgies and the corruption path without orgies. The corruption path with and without orgies have entirely different scenes, it's not just one less animation being shown. With les and no orgies there's just a threesome with Sarah cuckqueaning and Elara getting fucked. There's nobody else at the apartment at all. With no les or pure path MC and Sarah go to karaoke. With orgies and les there's a whole party with Elara's husband Paul, Katrina shows up with her cuck husband Cooper, there's the (optional) trap Roy/Roxie with his/her girlfriend Brianna. Then there's an orgy scene where Roy/Roxie sucks Brianna's strap on before getting fucked by her, Elara jerks off her husband while sucking MC's dick, Katrina jerks off Paul while Elara and Sarah give MC a double blowjob, then MC fucks Elara while Katrina eats out Sarah and Roy gets double teamed by Brianna and Paul. So there's actually quite a bit of alternate content being made to accommodate and it definitely is creating more work. There's three separate scenes, one of which popped up specifically to accommodate avoidable content. So whether or not that was hard on the dev is for him to decide, but it's absolutely lead to adding more animations.
That's because he's making more than one path, not just one path with choices to avoid scenes. If making two completely different paths in a game, of course it's going to be double the work. If making a one path game with choices, the only extra work is adding the variable for the choice to avoid said scenes. For example lesbian, the player chooses no. It bypasses lesbian scenes, it doesn't add more scenes to be made. The player gets less content though.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That's because he's making more than one path, not just one path with choices to avoid scenes. If making two completely different paths in a game, of course it's going to be double the work. If making a one path game with choices, the only extra work is adding the variable for the choice to avoid said scenes
You didn't read my comment al the way through then apparently.
There's the karaoke scene for people on the Pure path, or for people who are avoiding lesbian content.
Then there's the orgy scene for people on the corruption path who are avoiding no content.
Then there's the threesome scene for people on the corruption path who are avoiding orgy content.
So if we had 2 scenes then you'd be right, but there's 3. The third scene, the threesome scene, exists solely for people who are avoiding orgy content on the corruption path. So there's content being made solely for people avoiding content, and accommodating them is creating more work instead of just skipping content. In other words there's animations being made entirely for people who are skipping a scene, which was the part of your comment I was responding to.
Edit: Then there's also the alternate renders and animations currently on the orgy scene for whether or not Roy is instead Roxie, but we already knew those were going to be alternates.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
You didn't read my comment al the way through then apparently.
There's the karaoke scene for people on the Pure path, or for people who are avoiding lesbian content.
Then there's the orgy scene for people on the corruption path who are avoiding no content.
Then there's the threesome scene for people on the corruption path who are avoiding orgy content.
So if we had 2 scenes then you'd be right, but there's 3. The third scene, the threesome scene, exists solely for people who are avoiding orgy content on the corruption path. So there's content being made solely for people avoiding content, and accommodating them is creating more work instead of just skipping content. In other words there's animations being made entirely for people who are skipping a scene, which was the part of your comment I was responding to.
That's different then, most devs don't add content to make up for avoiding fetishes. Most devs, if you choose to avoid content, add nothing extra. You just get less content than everyone else because you avoid a fetish. So he is actually doing extra work that most devs don't do

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
The biggest thing I have to give this game props for (so far) is having a clear-enough option to seemingly see as much of the lesbian stuff as possible while still preventing content with other dudes from showing up. From my experience, most games either offer you the option of a "pure" route where the MC is the only dude that fucks but also prevents you from seeing girl/girl content (outside of like, two girls pressing their titties against each other in a threesome involving the MC) or the "not-pure" route where you can see girl/girl stuff without the MC involved - but then it's also a free pass for your brother to fuck your wife or something.
(Now I'm bitterly reminded of when I asked a question about what route offered the most lesbian content in the Natural Selection Female Wrestling thread and got zero answers.)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Wish the questions at the start were a little more clear in their consequences.

If I say yes to Trap(s) question, am I getting to make my MC bisexual and i'll be getting a boyfriend LI at some stage?

Relatedly, if the trap is indeed an LI, and thus a guy is in my hare, is that or any other trap LIs the other guys in the Orgy question?

Like, personally, if the trap or other guys are bi and in the harem, i don't mind them getting involved with the girls in the harem in orgies etc, but i don't want random guys etc involved with my harem members. The prospect of possible MMF threesomes etc is an enticing one, but there is a world of difference between how i think games should be or should handle things and how they actually and and do

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just finished what content there is, which isn't a lot, but it's nice. Shallow and fast so far.

Lots of creampies happening, so it'd be nice if pregnancy was planned for a later point in the game.

Edited to add:

This game has crazy little content for being 1.2G in size.

Went back and change some choices to see if there was tons of more content on the other path, and while there is some it''s not a lot. It does show how the orgies with more than one guy go though.

That said, I wish the sex party wasn't locked to the corruption and degradation path. Not interested in our gf getting dominated and degraded like that by her "friend" I use "" because the nurse and dorm mother are obviously a demon and angel respectively. Hard to believe in how real that friendship is. Like if our gf was in the same power level as the demon nurse, rather than completely subservient to her, I wouldn't mind it as much.

Last edited: