justapervert

Jun 27, 2017

discretion please, i will remove this link in 4 days, i have everything here. please don't slander i'm just taking less risk of my mega account. but importantly enjoy :)

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
How to get out from cell When you start from Episode 4?
Click on the left door of the cabinet to continue
Shortly after you should get the option to go to block b by clicking on the cell door

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
anyone know how to save on android in the new version there isn't a save option for me?

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Do you have a save after 3.2 and before 4.0 that works?
Unfortunately I dont ive completed the latest version however if u use a old save and ignore when u get the error it will ask you to name your character select a name and it will let you continue from the new update you won't have any money through but its easy to get money by cleaning the toilets in the new uodate

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
Unfortunately I dont ive completed the latest version however if u use a old save and ignore when u get the error it will ask you to name your character select a name and it will let you continue from the new update you won't have any money through but its easy to get money by cleaning the toilets in the new uodate
did you finish the update 0.4? can you give guide boss? :oops:

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
did you finish the update 0.4? can you give guide boss? :oops:
First when your in the new cell click on the right door of the cabinet then click on the left after that click on the bed for a inner monologue from the mc after that you will be awoken and taken to the mess Hall by a guard and there you will have a scene with hawkeye and jenny and they will tell you rocket took a bet on you and lost after that you will be taken to your cell and u get the option to clean the toilets or say fuck you and harley i would clean the toilets as it earns you $40 each time which you will need later on if you clean the toilets you will get a scene where you clean them then you sneak into your old cell and recover your stuff but get caught by the dealer which u will get a bit of dialogue after that on the evening click on one of the guards in block b and select go to Ross you will have a talk with him about rocket and he will ask about a photo session with jenny after that go back to your cell and wait till night you will get a inner monologue that u need to speak to stark however you will get a scene where you talk to Sunday as programme which stark created to help you while thats going on you will get a scene with power girl where she threatens to tell the guards on you about the tablet you are able to hide it and get her a night in the hot box in the next morning you will have a scene with tatsu in the shower after that go to tatsu's room and talk with her its the door closest to the shower without a guard and u will have a talk with her about her chat room after that sleep till the next evening for a photo session with her there won't be a scene only dialogue next you have to wait till night u will get a scene where u need the toilet and are taken there by a guard after that you are beaten by other inmates and awake in the prison hospital after that while in block b in the evening click on the go back to hospital option and select im ok then go to tatsu's room for a scene next at night select go to toilet option again and u will awake in the hospital again next go to tatsu's room after that select go to toilet option again at night u will get a new scene with tatsu wait until next night and go to the toilet again when u awake u will get a new scene with tatsu after that u wiĺ have a discussion with tatsu day about tatsu's cam reviews and u will edit her site information next go to tatsu's room in the evening and u will talk with her about her cam site it will bring up a edit site screen just hit the add model option after that go talk with Ross about a new outfit and buy the mini schoolgirl outfit you willl need $140 for it next evening click on tatsu's room u will get a this scene will be in future update notification after that at night u will have a talk with sunday who will give you posters to put up to promote tatsu's cam you will get a scene with power girl as she isn't happy with the posters next at night hit the go to toilet option and you will put the posters up in there next go talk to ross about posters you will have to pay him $100 after that talk with strange he will just say no thanks next go to falcon and you will chat with him he will help put up posters in block c at night select the go toilet option again and u will get a dialogue with sunday about hacking other sites chose the yes of course option next you will get a scene with tatsu u get the option to start with jerking off or I want your healing juice chose the option you want you will get the scene after you will have sex with tatsu next wait tilll afternoon then click wait in cell after click cell door and go to bath then select sex with tatsu option after that you will have finished the update
Sorry about long wall of text im not good at writing walkthoughs fist one I've done

Last edited:
Reactions: stefanh and melfew

starkillersfm

Feb 15, 2018
tried but it get me back to day one , it start a new game

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
tried but it get me back to day one , it start a new game
Try loading a auto save and then try it thats what I did if it doesn't work for you im not sure how to get it to work u might have to restart

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Here is a save at the start of 0.4 for anyone that needs it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gloz

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
First when your in the new cell click on the right door of the cabinet then click on the left after that click on the bed for a inner monologue from the mc after that you will be awoken and taken to the mess Hall by a guard and there you will have a scene with hawkeye and jenny and they will tell you rocket took a bet on you and lost after that you will be taken to your cell and u get the option to clean the toilets or say fuck you and harley i would clean the toilets as it earns you $40 each time which you will need later on if you clean the toilets you will get a scene where you clean them then you sneak into your old cell and recover your stuff but get caught by the dealer which u will get a bit of dialogue after that on the evening click on one of the guards in block b and select go to Ross you will have a talk with him about rocket and he will ask about a photo session with jenny after that go back to your cell and wait till night you will get a inner monologue that u need to speak to stark however you will get a scene where you talk to Sunday as programme which stark created to help you while thats going on you will get a scene with power girl where she threatens to tell the guards on you about the tablet you are able to hide it and get her a night in the hot box in the next morning you will have a scene with tatsu in the shower after that go to tatsu's room and talk with her its the door closest to the shower without a guard and u will have a talk with her about her chat room after that sleep till the next evening for a photo session with her there won't be a scene only dialogue next you have to wait till night u will get a scene where u need the toilet and are taken there by a guard after that you are beaten by other inmates and awake in the prison hospital after that while in block b in the evening click on the go back to hospital option and select im ok then go to tatsu's room for a scene next at night select go to toilet option again and u will awake in the hospital again next go to tatsu's room after that select go to toilet option again at night u will get a new scene with tatsu wait until next night and go to the toilet again when u awake u will get a new scene with tatsu after that u wiĺ have a discussion with tatsu day about tatsu's cam reviews and u will edit her site information next go to tatsu's room in the evening and u will talk with her about her cam site it will bring up a edit site screen just hit the add model option after that go talk with Ross about a new outfit and buy the mini schoolgirl outfit you willl need $140 for it next evening click on tatsu's room u will get a this scene will be in future update notification after that at night u will have a talk with sunday who will give you posters to put up to promote tatsu's cam you will get a scene with power girl as she isn't happy with the posters next at night hit the go to toilet option and you will put the posters up in there next go talk to ross about posters you will have to pay him $100 after that talk with strange he will just say no thanks next go to falcon and you will chat with him he will help put up posters in block c at night select the go toilet option again and u will get a dialogue with sunday about hacking other sites chose the yes of course option next you will get a scene with tatsu u get the option to start with jerking off or I want your healing juice chose the option you want you will get the scene after you will have sex with tatsu next wait tilll afternoon then click wait in cell after click cell door and go to bath then select sex with tatsu option after that you will have finished the update
Sorry about long wall of text im not good at writing walkthoughs fist one I've done
you nailed it! thank you so much!! :D

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
just out of curiousity,.. is there really bestiality in this game? just asking because i only saw the green skinned dude in the preview and thought,.. ahh wrong tagged again... but to not reach any conclusion without info i thought id ask

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just out of curiousity,.. is there really bestiality in this game? just asking because i only saw the green skinned dude in the preview and thought,.. ahh wrong tagged again... but to not reach any conclusion without info i thought id ask
nope, greenskin is human (female) and that raccoon looking dude isn't animal either. that racoon has only some scenes with that greenskin.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes