deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
that doesnt change the fact it has a wrong tag added... if id doesnt have bestiality is shouldnt run with the tag

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that doesnt change the fact it has a wrong tag added... if id doesnt have bestiality is shouldnt run with the tag
tag is cause rocket lookslike raccoon and shows his dick and had some lewd with she-hulk (greenskin).

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
with tha argument every furry game should have bestiality tag... but bestiality isnt about anthro anime look alikes it s about having sex with animals.... raccoon isnt in an animal in this case only has some features... that still isnt bestiality

Reactions: GeorgBrandt

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
with tha argument every furry game should have bestiality tag... but bestiality isnt about anthro anime look alikes it s about having sex with animals.... raccoon isnt in an animal in this case only has some features... that still isnt bestiality
true but better play safe than not to have that tag.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
i get that,.. but its increasingly annoying to search for a tag,.. and than have to filter out every single game that doesnt mean it.. lets stay with bestiality for a second to showcase my argument..
if i look for bestiality,.. i mean bestiality,.. not anthro,.. not slime girls,.. not furry... not orcs...
but every game here uses bestiality tag for those,.. some additionaly add monster tag for example,.. but that doesnt mean the bestiality tag isnt wrong in that case. so either i have to ask in every sub forum for the game if it really is what i was looking for (which the tags should make superflous) or i have to try out every game only to be disappointed in the end because low and behold it wasnt bestiality,...

you could even turn the argument around and say many many games here have corruption in them,.. but for some reason only half of them are tagged with it...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
many games are tagged by dev's description and if dev doesn't say game has thing x/y/z then mod won't add that/those.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
so, I start 0.4, choose new game and I cannot go past the cell?

Edit: just madly ctrl thru the cell clicking everything 10 times and it works, I can leave the cell.

Sirugate

Feb 28, 2019
how the Fk do i get out the starting room in chapter 4 xd it says night ..... but ive clicked on everything in the room i cant sleep or anything wt... ?

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
Feels like it's been a while since the game got any good content, hope this patch added some story

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
Talk about a drop in quality.

The art has gone down the pipe, before the game had some nice clean pictures. Now? Everything is kind of blurred cause of the new shitty style.

The gameplay is also shit, he separated the 4th chapter in a different game so the saves from chapter 1, 2 and 3 are useless, you lose all the money and objets. To make everything worse?? since he basically made the 4th chapter a sequel with a different .exe EVERYTHING has bugs that in chapters 1,2 and 3 were solved.

This is sad...

PS: The fourth chapter is focused on the green haired girl, Tatsu or something. (And from what it looks the other girl will be Power Girl but there is nothing about her in this update)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How? Nothing I click lets me do any of that.
closet doors, drawer under bed, ladders and that doohickey near door. after examining new cell it's some dialogue and then some plot advancing and then bath and breakfast etc.

workstop

Jun 14, 2018
closet doors, drawer under bed, ladders and that doohickey near door. after examining new cell it's some dialogue and then some plot advancing and then bath and breakfast etc.
do you have any save with you?

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes