natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
what going on none of my old saves are working and 4 does nothing at all i clicked on everything more then once nothing is happening

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what going on none of my old saves are working and 4 does nothing at all i clicked on everything more then once nothing is happening
i posted save earlier which is bit after start.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
this whole update is garbage sorry had to use someone else save to get past the start and the money you earn doesnt even go into you account stays 0. it bad enough you lost all the money you work for to start with

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
played this until day 7 and mc only got beaten in toilet few times and talked tatsu few times and got sent/went on his own to hospital few times (last time was tatsu giving hj dressed as nurse) and short chat with doc strange and bit longer with ross (should be wolverine) who wants sexy pics of she-hulk and got beaten in old cell when retrieving tablet and interacted with tablet a bit (chat with sunday ai) and small chat with roomie and after all that nothing new.

Markamanic

Dec 4, 2018
Seriously lollng at everyone complaining about the art and content of a free game. if you dont like it, make your own damn game.

content wise i think Chapter 4 is pretty good so far. it isnt much, but theres at least some Tatsu fucking scenes.

• Angry
Reactions: Hassann

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Seriously lollng at everyone complaining about the art and content of a free game. if you dont like it, make your own damn game.

content wise i think Chapter 4 is pretty good so far. it isnt much, but theres at least some Tatsu fucking scenes.
"free game" No it's not, it costs money, we just pirate it.
"if you dont like it, make your own damn game." If you don't like something it is okay to complain about it as that is someone's opinion. You don't have to have experience in creating games to be able to critique one.
You ever call some music shit? Go make your own damn music. Disliked something about clothes? Go make your own damn clothes.
Your argument is more flawed than your head when your mother dropped you on it.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
One of the things i hate when playing games from android. There's no "OK" button on bottom right hand side of screen after typing your name! Triggers the F out of me!
Screenshot_20200707-071915_Heroes Rise Prison Break.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
also during evening/night mc isn't shown on screen when he is in his cell so if he is supposed to use tablet then can't use it.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
One of the things i hate when playing games from android. There's no "OK" button on bottom right hand side of screen after typing your name! Triggers the F out of me!
View attachment 720737
Got it to work...randomly...
Chapter 1-3 works perfectly. Chapter 4 got little problems when typing a name, but just did this and that to work.

Last edited:

Markamanic

Dec 4, 2018
Talk about flawed arguments.

"its not free, we pirated it"
Ok, so you stole it. That is supposed to make it better?

"something about making your own music/clothes"
If a product doesn't meet my requirements, I find one that does, make my own, or modify one to suit my needs. lots of people do it.

" Your argument is more flawed than your head when your mother dropped you on it. "
Hey man, no need for insults. I personally dont care, but some people are more easily offended than others.

I'd suggest you think before you start spouting nonsense and insults, if you did, maybe your father would still love you.

and before you come at me with the "You're insulting me now too!" If you start kicking, i'll kick back.

• Angry
Reactions: senketsu4444

NOTR3L3VANT

Nov 15, 2018
where is the buyer slot icon on tablet, i have stark call, shop, relationships, mic, bank and then the settings and upgrade but no buyer slots.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
where is the buyer slot icon on tablet, i have stark call, shop, relationships, mic, bank and then the settings and upgrade but no buyer slots.
buyers limit can be increased on upgrades (right side of tablet), delivering goods for them happens on shop.

May 22, 2018
I used a cheat file and saved all the sex scenes for those who don't have the patience for the build up. put them in the game/saves folder, load each scene and enjoy. Make sure you start from page 1. THIS was version 0.3.2
Hi guys, does anyone have similar saves? I tried this one but it ends with an error message all the time. Or maybe these saves aren't working on the latest version?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi guys, does anyone have similar saves? I tried this one but it ends with an error message all the time. Or maybe these saves aren't working on the latest version?
on ep 4 you start from scratch.

Altaire50

Mar 4, 2019
I found a bug :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2350, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2368, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage u'chat_new/new_chat_with_tatsu_page[current_chat_page]_full.png': could not find image. (u'chat_new/new_chat_with_tatsu_page10_full.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "cell_block.rpyc", line 1631, in script call
  File "cell_block.rpyc", line 1528, in script call
  File "cell_block.rpyc", line 1532, in script call
  File "cell_block.rpyc", line 1618, in script call
  File "mc_cell.rpyc", line 20, in script
  File "C:\Nouveau dossier\HRPB-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Nouveau dossier\HRPB-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Nouveau dossier\HRPB-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Nouveau dossier\HRPB-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Nouveau dossier\HRPB-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Nouveau dossier\HRPB-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Nouveau dossier\HRPB-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Nouveau dossier\HRPB-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Nouveau dossier\HRPB-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Nouveau dossier\HRPB-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Nouveau dossier\HRPB-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Nouveau dossier\HRPB-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2368, in execute
  File "C:\Nouveau dossier\HRPB-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 571, in _scope
    return self.find_target(scope, update)
  File "C:\Nouveau dossier\HRPB-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 632, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'chat_new/new_chat_with_tatsu_page[current_chat_page]_full.png': could not find image. (u'chat_new/new_chat_with_tatsu_page10_full.png')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
HeroesRise 0.3.2
Thu Jul 09 23:42:26 2020

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes