EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
It's been a week since doctor Hou-long is suspicious of Cyberwolf odd behaviour. To uncover the truth, he decides to appoint Cyberwolf to a full body check-up...​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-06
Release Date: 2020-12-17
Developer: Satyroom -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5
Language: English
Prequel: Heroic Sphere - Episode 1 : Cyberwolf
Other Game: Geeks vs Superheroes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -

wkkWHJ.png llfSOR.png PXgl9t.png Screenshot (54).png Screenshot (58).png Screenshot (59).png

Last edited by a moderator:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Nice! Surprised to see cyberwolf here. I thought every episode is an individual story.

Last edited:

Tails943

May 25, 2020
Nice! Surprised to see cyberwolf here. I thought every episode is an individual story.
It's an individual story from other charachers POV (It will not tell the same part of story from another angle),next will be Valliant (Episode 3) and Hyperion (Episode 4),developer said so.

Duuuu

Jul 31, 2020
i know it kinda rude to ask this but is this a pay version or free version on itch.io ?

Justacritic

Dec 11, 2021
It's an individual story from other charachers POV (It will not tell the same part of story from another angle),next will be Valliant (Episode 3) and Hyperion (Episode 4),developer said so.
Phew, I guess Eroseed's virus escalates in potency until it's a full calamity? Can't wait to see stronger and stronger heroes fall. At least they'll feel good

UR Daddy69

Mar 6, 2021
Anonfiles is krap it downloaded a bunch of krap on my computer that had nothing to do with the game.