RPGM Completed Heroine Quest 1 | Violated (by) Heroines [v1.1] [Teh Ultima Games]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
1.jpg

Overview:
You quit your Assassination classroom Guild, and abandoned your Home City after a terrible fallout with the members of your group,
now it's time for you to head back there and atone for your crimes by joining the legendary Heroes of Light and defeating the Succubus of Light
and rescuing the mildly inconvenienced heroines trapped in the Fort.​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-09
Release Date: 2019-04-27
Developer: Teh Ultima Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thanks to freereal618

2.png 3.jpg 4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
Haha, I immediately got stuck in a loop as soon as I started talking to the Thief of Light on the right.

I'll see if I can do that Undertaker Quest to skip everything.

Reactions: Highmaster23
Mar 21, 2019
Considering what I saw of the preview images and flavor text, it might actually be a good thing that there is not a lot of it. I am still bracing for the horrendous R34 desaster that is about to strike us once the Sonic movie comes out, no need to remind myself of bronies.

Reactions: danken

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
make a game with stolen art is a thing , but make a patreon page and ask money for it , this is another level ....
Two Patreon pages actually. This may be my new favorite train wreck. Unless, of course, people start actually giving this scammer money. Then I'll be furious.

Scrapman

Jan 7, 2019
That Patreon's pretty much dead. 0 Patrons is not a good sign. Unless he literaly started toda- No it didn't.

Well, shit.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes