4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

sinz194

Dec 6, 2018
On the latest version, entering the Woods or the Goblin Camp produces the error message "Failed to generate dungeon. Too many tries." After that's displayed, the party's left wandering around a completely empty map (even the ground/floor is blank).
I confirm, also shows a message on these locations + locations from mods TempleV2, Hell from kaiser pack.I hope this will be fixed in the next version. 300855

Reactions: sgtlev

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Sorry, I don't understand the point you're trying to make.

Yes, the bug exists in 5.082 (and can't be avoided/fixed on your own), and it's been fixed in 5.0821. Its changelog has been incorporated into the 5.082 changelog in the Patreon post (along with replacing the link to the game with the fixed version) because it's only one line: "fixed a bug in dungeon generation".

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
Hi guy! am I alone to have a blank screen after playing to perfection?
Nope i get it too after playing for a while its annoying but just gotta need to save and open again (save at any time before it happends because its doesnt save when force quitting the game)

Reactions: sgtlev

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
Nope i get it too after playing for a while its annoying but just gotta need to save and open again (save at any time before it happends because its doesnt save when force quitting the game)
yeah i make it ,now i know i not alone ;) thx

Heyicanfly2

Jun 27, 2017
Latest version: v5.083
Please like my post if you use my download link.

Changelogs:
- added new item type: Strapons. This is an equipment that can be worn on the "bot" slot. When equipped, it gives you access to male moves
- added a new move to Plant Girls - vine ensnare: summon vines at target character, ensnaring her and prevents movement
- fixed possible duplication/unit disappear bug in Battle map zone
- Command Point gain from levels increased from 0.2/level to 0.333/level
- renamed the stat "Deflection" to "StaggerResist" to better indicate what it does
- the stat WILL now grants 1.5 StaggerResist per point instead of 1
- updated stats tip to reflect the fact that INT currently does nothing
- friendly move practices should no longer be fatal
- the Town area is now considered a safe zone
- changed the starting items in the "Tent" box to give 1x of each sex change potion + a strap on (only on new saves)
- added invisible barriers to the walls in the "Woods" map
- containers in dungeon are more likely to drop consumables
- increased chance of obtaining magical items
- removed "New Map", "Load Map", "Save Map" buttons in terrain_editor. Use [m_create], [m_load] and [m_save] commands instead
- Talia and Commander in town now sells reset exp potions

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
Latest version: v5.083
Please like my post if you use my download link.

Changelogs:
- added new item type: Strapons. This is an equipment that can be worn on the "bot" slot. When equipped, it gives you access to male moves
- added a new move to Plant Girls - vine ensnare: summon vines at target character, ensnaring her and prevents movement
- fixed possible duplication/unit disappear bug in Battle map zone
- Command Point gain from levels increased from 0.2/level to 0.333/level
- renamed the stat "Deflection" to "StaggerResist" to better indicate what it does
- the stat WILL now grants 1.5 StaggerResist per point instead of 1
- updated stats tip to reflect the fact that INT currently does nothing
- friendly move practices should no longer be fatal
- the Town area is now considered a safe zone
- changed the starting items in the "Tent" box to give 1x of each sex change potion + a strap on (only on new saves)
- added invisible barriers to the walls in the "Woods" map
- containers in dungeon are more likely to drop consumables
- increased chance of obtaining magical items
- removed "New Map", "Load Map", "Save Map" buttons in terrain_editor. Use [m_create], [m_load] and [m_save] commands instead
- Talia and Commander in town now sells reset exp potions
thx , but i have a problem , tell me if i only one , the "fucktality" have disapear ... when you make climax your enemy , she/he dont loose HP

pirollo

May 2, 2017
The " friendly move practices should no longer be fatal " invaded everything!
But i prefer like that :p

pirollo

May 2, 2017
Yep, you're right! I Was just fooling around 'cos it's obviously a bug and sure'll be corrected in the next update, that's why i replied using the words "friendly moves"...
... or maybe they take the grope moves as consensual ;)

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
That's not the form I expected infinite rape to come back in, but one I definitely welcome (and plan on fiddling with.....alot). :sneaky:

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes