AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
The way I would do cheats as a game dev is make a simple cheat system for toggling HP, ATK, and bypass grab cool down, while the rest gets added or unlocked by a file or code dat the customer can purchase on the Patreon. >w>
Although dats just meh, I would also share the file or code in here completely 4 free because I know dat not every soul out dar is as rich as business person. >w< ( End of topic btw. :3 )

Hailybackroads

Oct 15, 2023
Here are the list of commands:

Basic Resources:

give_all_exp [Number]

• give exp to all units in your roster, for example, give_all_exp 10
set_all_resolve [Number]

• sets the resolve level to all units in your roster, for example, set_all_resolve 100
give_credit [Number]

• gives X credits, for example, give_credit 9100
give_essence [Number]

• give X essences, for example, give_essence 200
More sophisticated resources:

recruit_unit [IdLabel]

• Add unit by its unitId to your roster, for example, recruit_unit "lucia", see unitdatas_XXX.jsons for the unitIds
add_item [IdLabel]

• Add item by its itemId, for example, add_item "pistol_weapon", see item_datas_XXX.jsons for the itemIds
Fun Modes:

god_mode 1

• If enabled, most sources of damage to your units deals 0 damage. replace the 1 with 0 to disable it.
powerful_grabs 1

• If enabled, grabs done by your units deal x2.0 the damage and they take x0.0 the damage
edging_forever 1

• If enabled, HP of your units cannot drop below 1.
Modding Tools:

These commands can only be used in the Character Customization/Outfits screen and after you select a unit, as they require a target unit to function.

export_unitdata_json

• generate a json for the selected unit, and copies it to the clipboard. You can paste it (ctrl-V) to a text editor like notepad. Very helpful for creating new units.
set_body_slider [IdLabel] [Number]

• sets the body slider value, for example, set_body_slider "butt_size" 2.2. Can go above the normal limit.
set_size_category [Number]

• changes the unit size category, large, standard, small. For example, set_size_category 1
rename_unit [IdLabel]

• changes the selected unit name, for example, rename_unit "Alice"
reroll_personality

• Randomizes the selected unit's personality.

Hey uh I cant enable the mods for the new version just says unknown command

nekurofiria

Dec 9, 2019
1721883795186.png do these no longer trigger futa-target movesets or im trippin, can someone test as well? by futa-target i meant that: 1721883925372.png i def feel like that was a thing in 025:unsure:

Roma777

Sep 12, 2022
Sometimes this game gets boring, but when you come back after a while, you feel that thrill again, it all starts over again. for me personally, this is the best game in the genre, I'm still looking forward to the appearance of the bondage modification))

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HeroineRumble2-0.26
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes